FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > DO YOU THINK OTHERS ?

DO YOU THINK OTHERS ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so, after a few years with someone the sex usually ( us mere mortals that is) becomes not boring maybe , but regular and steady shall we say,, so how many think of someone else to get ‘ over the final hurdle ‘ and wil people with partners here answer truthfully lol,, i for one DO

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just think of myself works everytime

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

I was thinking about this the other day. It's not something I do often, but I have in the past when I was bored with my partner.

"I just think of myself works everytime "

Brilliant lol

"I was thinking about this the other day. It's not something I do often, but I have in the past when I was bored with my partner. "

Its natural

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

No I would find that really disrespectful... unless it's something a couple has talked about and there is some roleplay going on

"No I would find that really disrespectful... unless it's something a couple has talked about and there is some roleplay going on"

Ok karen

East / North, Cork

Well call me old fashioned but if I'm with someone then I'm with them. I want to connect with them on a level and commit to it. I'd rather tell them I'm not into it than pretend they are someone else. Also, I'd hate to think my partner wasn't into me enough to be present with me, and I'd rather that were honest with me of it wasn't working too

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

If you're in a relationship and have to picture someone else to get off well I'd say it's quite obvious you need to get out or at the very least question yourself

"Well call me old fashioned but if I'm with someone then I'm with them. I want to connect with them on a level and commit to it. I'd rather tell them I'm not into it than pretend they are someone else. Also, I'd hate to think my partner wasn't into me enough to be present with me, and I'd rather that were honest with me of it wasn't working too "

Wait?? So what you reckon is that if you think of someone else or something to help make u cum , that your kinda cheating on them

Or that the love is gone ?? Jeez woman !! I dont want be disrespectfull ok, but thats total

Utter crap ,, if i had a sheep dog and he cudnt run anymore i’m not gonna put the poor fucker down,, and btw ,, we are on a sex site ,, the Irony of your morals lol

Ooooh...that a real " The hand that rocks the cradle " movie scene when Rebecca De Mornay tells the husband's wife " When your husband makes love to you it's my face he see's "...

East / North, Cork

I never understand why some people think that no strings sex means that you just drop all the normal reasonable human respects that nearly everyone thinks is a minimum standard of behaviour at all other times.

"I never understand why some people think that no strings sex means that you just drop all the normal reasonable human respects that nearly everyone thinks is a minimum standard of behaviour at all other times. "

Jeez..l ALWAYS think that if BOTH people show respect for each other on a NSA the sex is totally amazing ..

"No I would find that really disrespectful... unless it's something a couple has talked about and there is some roleplay going on

Ok karen "

You asked for opinions. No need to take it thick because someone has a different opinion to yours.

I pretty much agree with FN on this. On occasions with past partners if I've struggled, I tended to zone in on the pure sensation not think of someone else

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I usually think of someone else, to prevent me from coming.

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"I usually think of someone else, to prevent me from coming. "

"I usually think of someone else, to prevent me from coming. "

Im

Gonna try that lol,, maybe think

Of molly and the one from filthy nights ,, two Karens,, that would droop the hardest of cocks

"I usually think of someone else, to prevent me from coming.

Im

Gonna try that lol,, maybe think

Of molly and the one from filthy nights ,, two Karens,, that would droop the hardest of cocks"

Go for it buddy

Lord bless us, some people just haven’t got any filter……………..

"so, after a few years with someone the sex usually ( us mere mortals that is) becomes not boring maybe , but regular and steady shall we say,, so how many think of someone else to get ‘ over the final hurdle ‘ and wil people with partners here answer truthfully lol,, i for one DO "

Thankfully I’ve not had that problem yet.

» Add a new message to this topic