FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Van someone tell me how to write a verification? To be more clear, I’ve met 2 ladies off this over the years and I can’t verify them cos they aren’t verified. Am I missing something?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of you has to be verified

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Van someone tell me how to write a verification? To be more clear, I’ve met 2 ladies off this over the years and I can’t verify them cos they aren’t verified. Am I missing something? "

You've met 2 peoole and none of the 3 of you are verified?

"Van someone tell me how to write a verification? To be more clear, I’ve met 2 ladies off this over the years and I can’t verify them cos they aren’t verified. Am I missing something?

You've met 2 peoole and none of the 3 of you are verified?"

No believe it or not. It’s crap.

You have to be verified to verify someone else. Have neither of them had any veries since meeting you either? If not, the best option is either a cam or social veri from someone verified which will set the veri wheels in motion.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Van someone tell me how to write a verification? To be more clear, I’ve met 2 ladies off this over the years and I can’t verify them cos they aren’t verified. Am I missing something?

You've met 2 peoole and none of the 3 of you are verified?

No believe it or not. It’s crap. "

That's bad luck.

"One of you has to be verified "

So what are you supposed to do if both or all parties aren’t verified?

By *ohnboy83Man  over a year ago

waterford

Ive had 3 meets as well and no one ever verified either , even a bad one would do lol

"Ive had 3 meets as well and no one ever verified either , even a bad one would do lol "

I think it’s crap to be honest.

"You have to be verified to verify someone else. Have neither of them had any veries since meeting you either? If not, the best option is either a cam or social veri from someone verified which will set the veri wheels in motion. "

Neither are on Fab anymore unfortunately. Bit of a long story unfortunately

"You have to be verified to verify someone else. Have neither of them had any veries since meeting you either? If not, the best option is either a cam or social veri from someone verified which will set the veri wheels in motion. "

How do you do “a cam”??

If someone says a camera I’ll whack them

"You have to be verified to verify someone else. Have neither of them had any veries since meeting you either? If not, the best option is either a cam or social veri from someone verified which will set the veri wheels in motion.

Neither are on Fab anymore unfortunately. Bit of a long story unfortunately "

Then you should forget about them and go get yourself a nice varified fab woman that will varify you and get you going.

Even a coffee meet or a social can get you varified.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"You have to be verified to verify someone else. Have neither of them had any veries since meeting you either? If not, the best option is either a cam or social veri from someone verified which will set the veri wheels in motion.

Neither are on Fab anymore unfortunately. Bit of a long story unfortunately "

So why are you trying to write a veri that you can't write for someone who isn't on the site anymore?

Then you should forget about them and go get yourself a nice varified fab woman that will varify you and get you going."

Easier said than done unfortunately in this closed shop

Then you should forget about them and go get yourself a nice varified fab woman that will varify you and get you going.

Easier said than done unfortunately in this closed shop "

Not closed anymore. Plenty of ways to get varified. Just don't be a dick and you'll have no problems.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

There's a thread up atm op 'help a fabber out,loads of kind folk will to help out ,a social coffee meet ect.. if it helps

Easier said than done unfortunately in this closed shop "

If you come at it with the attitude that it's a closed shop then perhaps it always will be. There's loads of socials happening. Even go for a pint with one of the verified guys.

If you come at it with the attitude that it's a closed shop then perhaps it always will be. There's loads of socials happening. Even go for a pint with one of the verified guys. "

I think I’m pretty entitled to have that attitude at the moment because nobody is willing to even chat with someone that isn’t verified hence my comment if it being a closed shop. I’m unfortunate in that some of the social meets take place when I’m working etc which is frustrating. Not too many want to give the unverified a chance. It’s a bit like the unvaccinated

If you come at it with the attitude that it's a closed shop then perhaps it always will be. There's loads of socials happening. Even go for a pint with one of the verified guys.

I think I’m pretty entitled to have that attitude at the moment because nobody is willing to even chat with someone that isn’t verified hence my comment if it being a closed shop. I’m unfortunate in that some of the social meets take place when I’m working etc which is frustrating. Not too many want to give the unverified a chance. It’s a bit like the unvaccinated "

I beg to differ on that opinion. I was unvarified for a long time and I'd no problem chatting with people on here. Its really down to how you approach people. And to be honest your not doing yourself any favours in this thread.

The women on fab get a million messages for every one the men get so it's a game of patience. Youll eventually get chatting to a few here if they think you're a sound bloke. Once you get over the varification hurdle you'll have the option of socials etc. I'd also like to add that not all socials request you be varified.

And as someone else pointed out theres another thread in these forums that's full of offers to varify people. That's definitely worth a look. And don't limit yourself. There's no harm having a coffee with a guy to get a varification.

Fab really is a game of patience.

Agree with all your points but not the one where you say I’m not doing myself any favours. I’ve tried everything to get chatting, dirty messages, clean ones , funny ones, serious or polite ones but not too many have been successful. I’ve given up now and just use the forums for the craic.

I think I’m pretty entitled to have that attitude at the moment because nobody is willing to even chat with someone that isn’t verified hence my comment if it being a closed shop. I’m unfortunate in that some of the social meets take place when I’m working etc which is frustrating. Not too many want to give the unverified a chance. It’s a bit like the unvaccinated

I beg to differ on that opinion. I was unvarified for a long time and I'd no problem chatting with people on here. Its really down to how you approach people. And to be honest your not doing yourself any favours in this thread.

The women on fab get a million messages for every one the men get so it's a game of patience. Youll eventually get chatting to a few here if they think you're a sound bloke. Once you get over the varification hurdle you'll have the option of socials etc. I'd also like to add that not all socials request you be varified.

And as someone else pointed out theres another thread in these forums that's full of offers to varify people. That's definitely worth a look. And don't limit yourself. There's no harm having a coffee with a guy to get a varification.

Fab really is a game of patience."

I think I’m pretty entitled to have that attitude at the moment because nobody is willing to even chat with someone that isn’t verified hence my comment if it being a closed shop. I’m unfortunate in that some of the social meets take place when I’m working etc which is frustrating. Not too many want to give the unverified a chance. It’s a bit like the unvaccinated "

Entitled is an interesting word....

I'm not verified OP and people chat to me

I'm not verified OP and people chat to me "

But of course people chat with you. You’re from an interesting county unlike me from boring Meath.

I mean entitled to have my opinion as is everyone.

But of course people chat with you. You’re from an interesting county unlike me from boring Meath.

I mean entitled to have my opinion as is everyone. "

Dude, I'm worse off. I'm in Kildare. And nobody holds it against me

I mean entitled to have my opinion as is everyone. "

Of course you are. Your just not entitled to meets or chats I'm afraid. Ya being an hour from Dublin must really narrow down your options

Dude, I'm worse off. I'm in Kildare. And nobody holds it against me "

Could be worse. Imagine being from Offaly

Could be worse. Imagine being from Offaly "

Don't think you're allowed join if your from Offaly

Don't think you're allowed join if your from Offaly"

Could be worse. Imagine being from Offaly "

I went on holiday to Offaly once...

I went on holiday to Offaly once..."

And did you get councilling after?

Of course you are. Your just not entitled to meets or chats I'm afraid. Ya being an hour from Dublin must really narrow down your options "

An hour!!! Where are you going with an hour? Jaysus I’m not that far from Dublin.

And did you get councilling after? "

Never fully recovered from the trauma

So why are you trying to write a veri that you can't write for someone who isn't on the site anymore? "

I’m not trying to write any veri. I’m just saying that I met 2 people here who were both unverified but because I’m also not verified they or me can’t verify each other to prove that we met.

Never fully recovered from the trauma"

I can recommend a therapist. He's very good. He promised me I'd be over my Offaly trauma in 3 to 5 years.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

So why are you trying to write a veri that you can't write for someone who isn't on the site anymore?

I’m not trying to write any veri. I’m just saying that I met 2 people here who were both unverified but because I’m also not verified they or me can’t verify each other to prove that we met. "

Now that's a pickle

"

I can recommend a therapist. He's very good. He promised me I'd be over my Offaly trauma in 3 to 5 years."

Shinrone syndrome?

I can recommend a therapist. He's very good. He promised me I'd be over my Offaly trauma in 3 to 5 years."

I might be beyond help....I was there 18 years ago

I’m not trying to write any veri. I’m just saying that I met 2 people here who were both unverified but because I’m also not verified they or me can’t verify each other to prove that we met.

Now that's a pickle "

Certainly is. Took me ages to type that last post.

It felt like the friends episode when they said but they don’t know that we know that they know

I can recommend a therapist. He's very good. He promised me I'd be over my Offaly trauma in 3 to 5 years.

I might be beyond help....I was there 18 years ago"

Nah. Sorry. Stick to the PTSD meds and you should be able to live an almost normal life.

Ah Jesus. The poor biffos will lynch me the next time I cross their border

"Ah Jesus. The poor biffos will lynch me the next time I cross their border "

If you suddenly get an offer to meet there be afraid...be very afraid

"Ah Jesus. The poor biffos will lynch me the next time I cross their border

If you suddenly get an offer to meet there be afraid...be very afraid "

More chance of Meath winning the all Ireland.

"Ah Jesus. The poor biffos will lynch me the next time I cross their border

If you suddenly get an offer to meet there be afraid...be very afraid

More chance of Meath winning the all Ireland. "

Ye, coz Kildare are always taking the cup home

Right I’m off to sleep cos I’m up early. I’m in work currently and finished in the morning so nighty night Fabbers.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I’m not trying to write any veri. I’m just saying that I met 2 people here who were both unverified but because I’m also not verified they or me can’t verify each other to prove that we met. "

So your original post asking if someone could tell you how to write a veri was misleading then?

You then said both ladies you met have left the site so even if they were verified it wouldn't make much difference.

» Add a new message to this topic