FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Worst verifications on FAB?

Worst verifications on FAB?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering what’s the worst possible verification you have seen (or even thought about giving) on here???

I remember one that went something like this….

“What can I say about XXX, well nothing really, he’s the type of person that if you give an inch will take a mile… well, he tried to give me his inch and I ran a mile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollybirdWoman  over a year ago

east Cork

"Just wondering what’s the worst possible verification you have seen (or even thought about giving) on here???

“What can I say about XXX, well nothing really, he’s the type of person that if you give an inch will take a mile… well, he tried to give me his inch and I ran a mile ”"

Oh sweet Jesus

By *herry...Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I don't think I've ever read a bad verification

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Seen one that said "He licked like Lassie" im not sure if it’s a good thing or bad thing

By *dyseussMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Licked like Lassie haahhaha i saw a few times this “she sucks like there’s no tomorrow”,i heard durimg the years many descriptions of performances :”she sucked me so hard that the sheet entered in my ass”????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never see a bad one, know someone who gave a guy a bad one for a laugh.

"Licked like Lassie haahhaha i saw a few times this “she sucks like there’s no tomorrow”,i heard durimg the years many descriptions of performances :”she sucked me so hard that the sheet entered in my ass”????"

That litterly just made me spit my tea out so now ye owe me one

I'm not sure if I've read any "bad" veris, as in someone getting a bad review, but yes I've read plenty of badly-written veris or the writer has clearly put little thought into what they are communicating

Particularly dislike the cliché-ridden ones e.g. "she's a real sexy lady and he's a gent, this couple are what fab's all about"

Must've read variations on that dozens of times

"Just wondering what’s the worst possible verification you have seen (or even thought about giving) on here???

“What can I say about XXX, well nothing really, he’s the type of person that if you give an inch will take a mile… well, he tried to give me his inch and I ran a mile ”"

I shouldn’t laugh but I did when I read that. Very witty

Overly descriptive ones are the worst, they honestly make me cringe.

I'm shite at writing them myself to be fair, find it quite awkward. But yeah flowery Mills and Boons prose is just the worst.

"I would like to verify that XXX is a person"

...I'd say that coffee meet must have gone great!

Seriously!!!!!

I'm okay with a little creative licence but the ones where they used to try to make a coffee meet sound like some sort of sexual encounter were absolutely priceless !!!

Treat her with respect guys.

The ones that read like a 1960’s erotic novel

"I'm not sure if I've read any "bad" veris, as in someone getting a bad review, but yes I've read plenty of badly-written veris or the writer has clearly put little thought into what they are communicating

Particularly dislike the cliché-ridden ones e.g. "she's a real sexy lady and he's a gent, this couple are what fab's all about"

Must've read variations on that dozens of times "

Pure copy/paste stuff

Dublin

Nobody would post a bad one you have the option not to show oneof the verifications

"Licked like Lassie haahhaha i saw a few times this “she sucks like there’s no tomorrow”,i heard durimg the years many descriptions of performances :”she sucked me so hard that the sheet entered in my ass”????"

Omg this is brilliant

I can’t stop laughing lol

“What can I say about XXX, well nothing really, he’s the type of person that if you give an inch will take a mile… well, he tried to give me his inch and I ran a mile

Oh sweet Jesus "

This could be hilarious lol

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

I hate writing them myself to be fair ! I know i have a load of trigger words ( we all know as I've been vocal enough about them lol)so im limited on my wording too lol

I've never actually seen a bad veri but as someone said I've seen some awful ones posted..

the graphic ones are not for me either! I don't need to know what came at you and how wet that stuff made you

I will add some are very misleading so I take them with a pinch of salt now..

Dublin

i will add some of the descriptions i heard out of fab:”His dick is as long as a nut and thick as straw”,”He fucks like a sewing machine”,”A good wank is better than 10’bad fucks”

[Removed by poster at 24/10/21 16:43:58]

"i will add some of the descriptions i heard out of fab:”His dick is as long as a nut and thick as straw”,”He fucks like a sewing machine”,”A good wank is better than 10’bad fucks” "

Omfg I can’t

“As long as a nut and thick as a straw”

Lol

Dublin

Very bad description i think

Kinda have to admire someone that gets that veri and actually displays ot

By *ttached4fun1977Man  over a year ago

Co.Tyrone

The ones who describe a whole sex session & then end with “…& that was just for starters” lmao

'She sucked like a dyson' is my particular favourite. Not sure if thats a great review coz the Dyson I have is rubbish

It's very rarely you see a bad Veri on Fab because if there's one given to someone the person who it's given to won't show it

"'She sucked like a dyson' is my particular favourite. Not sure if thats a great review coz the Dyson I have is rubbish "

You need to empty the container and clean the filter for optimal use.....

Not sure about the dyson though

"'She sucked like a dyson' is my particular favourite. Not sure if thats a great review coz the Dyson I have is rubbish "

Get yourself a Henry that dude has excellent suction power....

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Not too sure how you would see a bad verification as the person being verified has to agree to it being posted.

Had a few incoherent ones left but just don't post them.

Had a message from a guy who said...."I'm a chef and can shape a cucumber into a dildo and have it up you faster than a Ferrari round Brands Hatch", didn't meet him for some reason.

"'She sucked like a dyson' is my particular favourite. Not sure if thats a great review coz the Dyson I have is rubbish

Get yourself a Henry that dude has excellent suction power...."

It has! And multiple uses!

Am surprised there aren't any Henriettas about

By *anther PurrrsWoman  over a year ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

"i will add some of the descriptions i heard out of fab:”His dick is as long as a nut and thick as straw”,”He fucks like a sewing machine”,”A good wank is better than 10’bad fucks” "

Omfg too funny

Think we should have a little fun, I'm willing to post a bad veri ?

By *ttached4fun1977Man  over a year ago

Co.Tyrone

"'She sucked like a dyson' is my particular favourite. Not sure if thats a great review coz the Dyson I have is rubbish

Get yourself a Henry that dude has excellent suction power....

It has! And multiple uses!

Am surprised there aren't any Henriettas about "

I’ve seen that verification or 1 very similar, What a complement! Lmao

"Seen one that said "He licked like Lassie" im not sure if it’s a good thing or bad thing "

Lol depends on who reads and what way they perceive it.

I’ve a Henrietta

"Think we should have a little fun, I'm willing to post a bad veri ? "

Yesssss!!!! Anyone that wants a bad veri reply to this with “I’M IN” and let’s have a bit of craic

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I think the verification feature on Fab is a waste of time.

If you decide to leave an honest negative or neutral vwri it won't be shown, so, if you meet a creep who fooled you into meeting, you can't warn anyone as it won't be displayed, nor can you verify someone who has fake pics.

I've met loons and people with fake pics, does anyone know.....nope, why, because the verification process is flawed...

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"I think the verification feature on Fab is a waste of time.

If you decide to leave an honest negative or neutral vwri it won't be shown, so, if you meet a creep who fooled you into meeting, you can't warn anyone as it won't be displayed, nor can you verify someone who has fake pics.

I've met loons and people with fake pics, does anyone know.....nope, why, because the verification process is flawed..."

"loons" ahh ya fucker that made me laugh out loud lol

"I’ve a Henrietta "

And a beautiful henrietta you have too

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Never see a bad one, know someone who gave a guy a bad one for a laugh.

"

Myself and Pete gave each other bad veris and displayed them on purpose.

Result:

I received mail calling me all sorts of things saying he's just right to say what he have said.

I received mail calling me all sorts of things for putting the man down lol

Recommend doing it for banter purposes with a person you know.

missus

Can't say that I have ever seen a bad veri either this time or during my previous time on here.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Think we should have a little fun, I'm willing to post a bad veri ?

Yesssss!!!! Anyone that wants a bad veri reply to this with “I’M IN” and let’s have a bit of craic "

I'm in

Dunboyne

Yesssss!!!! Anyone that wants a bad veri reply to this with “I’M IN” and let’s have a bit of craic

I'm in "

And I promise I will post it too

Dunboyne

I'm in

And I promise I will post it too "

If you know my profile, you'll know that I couldn't give a flying F

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

There's something's off about the whole concept. It's like leaving a product review on Amazon or Tripadvisor. Lines like "make sure you don't miss her if you get the chance" or "you won't be disappointed" always make me feel a bit ugh.

By *isspafWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Don't pass her up if you get the chance....

"Seen one that said "He licked like Lassie" im not sure if it’s a good thing or bad thing "

bahahahaha

Treat her with respect. Such a stupid phrase, i dont need some stranger online telling me how to treat a lady. Personally I think verifications are a waste of time & are used against some people. I often see if you haven't a veri don't contact me. If we are in a bar at night we don't want to read a veri if someone speaks to us but yet here the veri is held in such high regard given the amount of crap written in them.

" Personally I think verifications are a waste of time & are used against some people. I often see if you haven't a veri don't contact me. If we are in a bar at night we don't want to read a veri if someone speaks to us but yet here the veri is held in such high regard given the amount of crap written in them. "

To be fair if we are at a bar I have my face on show. It's not the same thing at all to be fair.

I agree with you that veris are limited in their use but comparing here to approaching someone in a bar doesn't work

The worst one I ever saw was for a returning couple I knew. It literally said "first" was like the guy was marking his territory

Jay

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

I think a lot of these acopy and paste jobs. No imagination or thought goes into them

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

You don't wanna see my ones so

Kidding...but seriously, who displays a veri like that unless it's a piss take of sorts?! That would be my initial reaction, in which case, fair deuce.

Can't remember the worst one I've seen but there are some cringe worthy ones out there for sure...I'm sure I'm guilty of this too And I've seen some really well written and original verifications too, in fairness!!!

But - for me, a veri only means that someone else (apparently) met them and they are a real person...does that mean they are who they portray to be on Fab?! I think we all know the answer to that

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

I've never seen a bad veri but I do tend to read between the lines with a veri. It's more about what they don't say.

I do agree with the comment above... I cringe when people describe the meet and the sex they had. Its a verification not a Jackie Collins novel.

"I think a lot of these acopy and paste jobs. No imagination or thought goes into them"

Noticed event organisers did that recently after one of their events. Only the names were changed.

"I've never seen a bad veri but I do tend to read between the lines with a veri. It's more about what they don't say.

I do agree with the comment above... I cringe when people describe the meet and the sex they had. Its a verification not a Jackie Collins novel. "

Stop reading Jackie Collins ffs

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

"I think a lot of these acopy and paste jobs. No imagination or thought goes into them

Noticed event organisers did that recently after one of their events. Only the names were changed. "

To be fair I wouldn't expect the organisers of a sizable event to give a personal veri to every person that attended. I'm just glad they put their energy into making them happen.

tipperary

"I've never seen a bad veri but I do tend to read between the lines with a veri. It's more about what they don't say.

I do agree with the comment above... I cringe when people describe the meet and the sex they had. Its a verification not a Jackie Collins novel.

Stop reading Jackie Collins ffs"

Hey I have stopped reading them... I get them on audio now

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

"Don't pass her up if you get the chance....

"

That's the worst type of verification and the "treat her with respect"..

You should be able to block people who use lines like that

By *efender90Man  over a year ago

sligo

I recently asked a friend of mine for a verification (we had been together a couple of times) .. she blocked me like WTF ?

Hey I have stopped reading them... I get them on audio now "

Narrated by Fran Drescher?

tipperary

Hey I have stopped reading them... I get them on audio now

Narrated by Fran Drescher?"

Nah... Janice Hosenstein

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

I dunno now, whatever about bad veris...but when you stumble upon a profile and the first thing stated on their introduction is that they are animal lovers

I know people who treat their pets like they might their children...and, hey, whatever floats your boat...but when you're on a swinger/sex site...

Get yourself a Henry that dude has excellent suction power...."

Hetty is way better

"I dunno now, whatever about bad veris...but when you stumble upon a profile and the first thing stated on their introduction is that they are animal lovers

I know people who treat their pets like they might their children...and, hey, whatever floats your boat...but when you're on a swinger/sex site... "

That never occurred to me before

» Add a new message to this topic