FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Circumcised or not?

Circumcised or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o_armagh_man OP   Man  over a year ago

Banbridge Area

Ok more out of curiosity I ask.. I was fully circumcised a good 15 years ago and haven't looked back since. What are others opinions on this? Is it a ladies preference? Or do you prefer a good old foreskin?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dyseussMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I was circumcised when a was a small

child,i think is very good especially for your hygine .

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Most painful operation ever....I got it done as a baby..couldn't walk for 18 months afterwards

somewhere

"I was circumcised when a was a small

child,i think is very good especially for your hygine ."

In fairness a clean mickey should be standard for all men cut or not

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"Most painful operation ever....I got it done as a baby..couldn't walk for 18 months afterwards "

18 months must be a record

South County Dublin

In fairness a clean mickey should be standard for all men cut or not "

Ah, but there's all sorts of standards

somewhere

"Most painful operation ever....I got it done as a baby..couldn't walk for 18 months afterwards

18 months must be a record "

In my house if you didn't learn to run and hide with your liga you didnt eat

By *ut_pierced_cockMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I got it done as an infant. It used to bother me as a teenager thinking why I was different, then I got my medical records and found out the reason.

A few women have commented it's cleaner and they prefer it now it doesn't bother me at all.

somewhere

I got it done a few years ago

Have to be honest prefer it this way but there's no friction anymore

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I much prefer oral with the skin pulled forward . Too sensitive with it pulled back . Hope not TMI

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I prefer the look and feel of uncut but it wouldn't be a deciding factor at all before I meet someone. As long as they are clean and it's not connected to a bigger dick then that's all that really matters.

By *otmy1strodeoCouple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I prefer the look and feel of uncut but it wouldn't be a deciding factor at all before I meet someone. As long as they are clean and it's not connected to a bigger dick then that's all that really matters."

Lol! That's hilarious

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I prefer the look and feel of uncut but it wouldn't be a deciding factor at all before I meet someone. As long as they are clean and it's not connected to a bigger dick then that's all that really matters."

Fucking standards! Jeez.

somewhere

"I much prefer oral with the skin pulled forward . Too sensitive with it pulled back . Hope not TMI "

I used to be the complete oposite ...could never understand why some men prefer that with all the nerve endings in the head of the penis

By *otmy1strodeoCouple  over a year ago

Lisburn

I prefer cut but it's not a dealbreaker..... There's many many other factors that can outweigh the mere look of a dick.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

child,i think is very good especially for your hygine ."

That's nonsense. It's perfectly possible to have a foreskin and still maintain good hygiene.

I've no preference really but I'll readily admit to having very little sexual experience of circumcised penises. However if there's foreskin I do prefer it retracted.

By *o_armagh_man OP   Man  over a year ago

Banbridge Area

That's nonsense. It's perfectly possible to have a foreskin and still maintain good hygiene.

I've no preference really but I'll readily admit to having very little sexual experience of circumcised penises. However if there's foreskin I do prefer it retracted. "

Mine was very tight and hence why it was fully removed, I found it difficult to give a real good clean as couldn't retract it properly.... Loving life now though, so much easier, and for me the sensation is fantastic..

i travel all over

I googled that once . It’s called phimosis

Lucan

I've no preference really but I'll readily admit to having very little sexual experience of circumcised penises. However if there's foreskin I do prefer it retracted.

Mine was very tight and hence why it was fully removed, I found it difficult to give a real good clean as couldn't retract it properly.... Loving life now though, so much easier, and for me the sensation is fantastic.. "

Now you have to buy your cheese. There's always a down side.

Dublin

Yeah its called phimossis,that was the reason i was circumcised and yeah its always better for hygine to be circumcised,as well to be shaved down there and

your armpitsYeah i am a weird east european i know

"Yeah its called phimossis,that was the reason i was circumcised and yeah its always better for hygine to be circumcised,as well to be shaved down there and

your armpitsYeah i am a weird east european i know"

Shaved pubes are not better for hygiene

I prefer cut if im honest but absolutely not a deal breaker.

I was circumcised a year and a half ago. My foreskin was quite tight and it made sex quite uncomfortable. Haven’t looked back.

Dublin

Are they not??seriosly?Yeah the best hygine is water and soap as many time as required ,wich most of the hairy dicks and pussies dont like it either.My experience ,nothing personal,i just find enything thats hairy down there poor hygine and not taking care of yourself,again this is my experience ,and not sexually .

"Are they not??seriosly?Yeah the best hygine is water and soap as many time as required ,wich most of the hairy dicks and pussies dont like it either.My experience ,nothing personal,i just find enything thats hairy down there poor hygine and not taking care of yourself,again this is my experience ,and not sexually ."

Di you have any scientific evidence for this? I can send you plenty links that state the opposite.

If its a preference then cool I respect that but state it as such.

Calling people with more public hair less hygienic is misleading and insulting

i travel all over

I saw an article which said shaving increased risk of STIs due to skin cuts

https://www.verywellhealth.com/can-shaving-or-waxing-my-pubic-hair-affect-my-std-risk-3133066

"Are they not??seriosly?Yeah the best hygine is water and soap as many time as required ,wich most of the hairy dicks and pussies dont like it either.My experience ,nothing personal,i just find enything thats hairy down there poor hygine and not taking care of yourself,again this is my experience ,and not sexually .

Di you have any scientific evidence for this? I can send you plenty links that state the opposite.

Calling people with more public hair less hygienic is misleading and insulting"

100%

Pubic hair and the presence thereof does not equate to poor hygiene. You'd think in this day and age it would be easy for people to educate themselves

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Ok more out of curiosity I ask.. I was fully circumcised a good 15 years ago and haven't looked back since. What are others opinions on this? Is it a ladies preference? Or do you prefer a good old foreskin? "

When you say you havn't looked back since, did it effect your neck muscles too? They go deeper than I thought!

Dublin

I did not mean to insult anybody and yes ,you will find many articles saying having pubic or/and arpit hair is good and protects you,in my experience people with pubic hair or hairy armpits ,had a poorer hygine ,and the smell of sweat was all over them ,and yes its a preference as well.

By *errardNo8Man  over a year ago

Galway/Mayo

"I did not mean to insult anybody and yes ,you will find many articles saying having pubic or/and arpit hair is good and protects you,in my experience people with pubic hair or hairy armpits ,had a poorer hygine ,and the smell of sweat was all over them ,and yes its a preference as well."

I'd just choose your dates more wisely.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I don't think I've ever had a cut penis, no reference of comparison

Lucan

"I don't think I've ever had a cut penis, no reference of comparison "

Oh go on then, just so you'll know what it's like. I'll be there in an hour.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"I don't think I've ever had a cut penis, no reference of comparison

Oh go on then, just so you'll know what it's like. I'll be there in an hour. "

I feel that you should, just for reference

Lucan

I feel that you should, just for reference "

I think it's only fair tbh

I'm prepared to take one for the team. I'm nice like that.

somewhere

Reminds me of this story on Graham Norton

https://youtu.be/8utAagjD8SE

I'm not circumcised but when I get a hard it it pull back out of the way anyway, best of both worlds I guess

Dublin

This is not from sexual experience,my work involves seeing people naked,so i think i am right.

i travel all over

I feel that you should, just for reference "

Pics or it didn’t happen

By *anysicoMan  over a year ago

cork

I’ve had a partial circumcision, best of both worlds, 10 days recovery, about 10 stitches , never looked back , ideal for cleaning thoroughly

Never got it although I’m sure there must be good reason. Hygiene!! Just wash for lords sake! Love the feeling when it gets hard and it rolls back itself

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I've had this conversation about circumcised / uncircumcised with a group of Jewish people. I was the only man in the room, out of 25 men who was not circumcised. Most of the women thought my cock was ugly, horrible, yuck,.. A few of them touched it gingerly, out of curiosity. None of the women had ever had an uncircumcised cock. The guys had a different kind of curiosity, as many of them had no sensation in their glans. And with regard to trimming the Bush, All 50 people had trimmed, or shaved, as they believed it is more hygienic. Different cultural attitudes.

i travel all over

It’s male genital mutilation isn’t it ? Unless medically indicated

By *isspafWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

The majority of my exes have been circumcised. It's actually more common than ya think. Both kinds are fine for me, I don't have a preference sexually but defo a circumcised cock looks prettier when soft

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The most noteworthy quote of the week!

By *ewrideMan  over a year ago

KK

Whatever about medical, ritual circumcision is completely barbaric and should not be tolerated

By *heeky-69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

i got it done when i was a baby for medical reasons but i think they took too much away, my cock is tiny now

By *iver80Man  over a year ago

south side ,

"Whatever about medical, ritual circumcision is completely barbaric and should not be tolerated"
why does is still happen

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

Derry

[Removed by poster at 29/10/21 12:32:30]

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

Derry

"Are they not??seriosly?Yeah the best hygine is water and soap as many time as required ,wich most of the hairy dicks and pussies dont like it either.My experience ,nothing personal,i just find enything thats hairy down there poor hygine and not taking care of yourself,again this is my experience ,and not sexually .

Calling people with more public hair less hygienic is misleading and insulting

Some of the comments on here

I agree with you if I’m not clear lol"

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

That thing about it being cleaner is a load of nonsense. It's been researched to death.

Uncut cocks are self cleaning.they actually create their own soap. That smell isn't dirt it's actually soap being generated in foreskin.

I appreciate we have programmed our brains to think it's a bad smell and might be unwanted. But it's not "dirty". If you don't like it simply shower directly before the meet and it's gone.

I personally don't like the smell. But cutting off my skin to get rid of it is a bit of an over reaction for me.

Uncut here and no excess foreskin -

I'll keep my tackle intact

Yawn… the same tired old discussion keeps popping up . I was thinking of getting my earlobes cut off as they appear to serve no purpose . They only jut out and collect dust .

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Yawn… the same tired old discussion keeps popping up . I was thinking of getting my earlobes cut off as they appear to serve no purpose . They only jut out and collect dust ."

And as you get older, they challenge your head for who can grow the most hair rapidly, in awkward to remove places!

South County Dublin

"Yawn… the same tired old discussion keeps popping up . I was thinking of getting my earlobes cut off as they appear to serve no purpose . They only jut out and collect dust .

And as you get older, they challenge your head for who can grow the most hair rapidly, in awkward to remove places! "

Jeez, and I was wondering why my head of hair looked fuller and healthier in the last while

Note to self: check earlobes for hair growth in the morning

Dunboyne

"Yawn… the same tired old discussion keeps popping up . I was thinking of getting my earlobes cut off as they appear to serve no purpose . They only jut out and collect dust .

And as you get older, they challenge your head for who can grow the most hair rapidly, in awkward to remove places!

Jeez, and I was wondering why my head of hair looked fuller and healthier in the last while

Note to self: check earlobes for hair growth in the morning "

Luckily it only affects men, I believe.

Or else you have the most serious comb over ever

South County Dublin

Or else you have the most serious comb over ever "

Ah shucks, something else only men get to enjoy

Can we swap the having babies part against being able to grow earlobe hair

I'm like the best version of a movie...totally uncut

Dunboyne

Can we swap the having babies part against being able to grow earlobe hair "

Fair point. I'll keep the earlobe hair and ladies can keep the baby delivery feature

South County Dublin

Fair point. I'll keep the earlobe hair and ladies can keep the baby delivery feature "

Now I'm wondering what swap would make you take on the baby delivery feature

Dunboyne

Fair point. I'll keep the earlobe hair and ladies can keep the baby delivery feature

Now I'm wondering what swap would make you take on the baby delivery feature "

Possibly the multiple orgasms ability but I've recently heard of a lady who gave a guy oral until he'd cum 5 times before she released him, so perhaps us guys do have this possibility, just not tapped into it properly. I'm fairly sure the Tantra folks will also say it's possible if you practice certain techniques so, yeah, I'm still at the letting you ladies take care of the birthing bit, sorry.

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

Note to self: check earlobes for hair growth in the morning "

some of us has no hair

» Add a new message to this topic