FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hint of gay or bi

Hint of gay or bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aytime111 OP   Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Ok what's goin on here does my profile say anything about me bein gay or bi cos I keep gettin winks and friend requests from lads ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok what's goin on here does my profile say anything about me bein gay or bi cos I keep gettin winks and friend requests from lads ?"
Its a well know fact most gay and bi men hide behind str8 profiles on here some are just chancing their are in winking u and sending friends requests just be flattred lol

Also use your message filters to stop them mailing you xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am bi and get a lot of "straight" guys sending me messages and winks.

That's fine I should expect that based on my profile, but I think it's a bit presumptuous that a guy contacts someone who is obviously not open to meeting with that gender.

Drogheda

Lol don't get me wrong I am flattered. Attention is always nice from wherever it comes.

Thanks for the advice I suppose I was hoping for a very bold girl next door instead lol

Drogheda

Yeah I thought maybe I put somethin in my profile to suggest I'm not straight but I just can't see it

Unfortunately the only answer is to block single guys - I had the same problem and some of them did not seem to know what "I'm straight and not interested" meant.

well if they can,t get the attention from the ladies i,m guessin there,s only one option left to them lol sites a little confusin you read profiles that say straight but they have met men and tv,s just must be the way of the world lol

As a gay guy i get loads of messages winks and friend invites from "straight" guys, i dont acknowledge any of them, if they cant be honest in their profile i doubt they would be honest regarding anything else. Also i would never dream of winking, messaging or friend requesting a straight guy, i think its disrespectful to them. It would be good if there was a filter to block "straight" guys. How about it admin!!

"As a gay guy i get loads of messages winks and friend invites from "straight" guys, i dont acknowledge any of them, if they cant be honest in their profile i doubt they would be honest regarding anything else. Also i would never dream of winking, messaging or friend requesting a straight guy, i think its disrespectful to them. It would be good if there was a filter to block "straight" guys. How about it admin!! "

I got a message a couple of months ago from a straight guy asking for a face pic, but he had blocked single guys. If you use the normal block system niether person can contact the other so why are these guys able to contact single guys!!

Drogheda

There's another one. Just messaged me now. Somebody please look at my profile and tell me where im goin wrong

"There's another one. Just messaged me now. Somebody please look at my profile and tell me where im goin wrong "

maybe you should change people to women that might help lol

Drogheda

Lol nice one I can't believe I even checked

By *uteirishaWoman  over a year ago

ghost town

Im a bold girl..lol..just not next door..

I'm in the same boat. Mostly getting messages/winks/requests from gay lads. It's not what I'm here for but I appreciate the compliment.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Yeah I thought maybe I put somethin in my profile to suggest I'm not straight but I just can't see it "

u look an sound straight.jus say thks to thm but not interested ther a lot of bi curious on who dnt say on profile ther just hopeing u are

» Add a new message to this topic