FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Positions that make you cum

Positions that make you cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One for the guys mainly but ladies can answer also.

What is the one sexual position that makes you cum the quickest?

For me it’s from behind or woman’s legs over the shoulder. The deepness is what gets me and I don’t seem to be able to last as long.

What do you lads do to delay the inevitable? Me I just go back down with my tongue and give her another orgasm before cumming myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Woman present does it for me.

The only way to delay is woman absent.

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Woman present does it for me.

"

Jee, Michael - I hope you don't spend a huge amount of time in the presence of women, you wouldn't know whether you're cumming or going

"

brilliant

Jee, Michael - I hope you don't spend a huge amount of time in the presence of women, you wouldn't know whether you're cumming or going "

Just spat my coffee out laughing

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Unsurprisingly, DVP. When that second cock squeezes in and all three of us start working together, it doesn't take long!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reverse cowgirl or doggie style. I love DP but still unfortunately the best i have had here is with myself and my toys. Lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Jee, Michael - I hope you don't spend a huge amount of time in the presence of women, you wouldn't know whether you're cumming or going "

I'll be happy either way!

Missionary….because Boobies

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Missionary….because Boobies "

Someone say boobies

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Cowgirl does it for me ,watching her take control, hips ,boobs ,her face as she's about to cum ,,and that cheeky little smirk as she is just about to climb off

"Reverse cowgirl or doggie style. I love DP but still unfortunately the best i have had here is with myself and my toys. Lol"

A good tongue does the job too

"Missionary….because Boobies

Someone say boobies "

Yeah boobies. Particularly when her legs are over the shoulders and they bounce as you thrust

"Cowgirl does it for me ,watching her take control, hips ,boobs ,her face as she's about to cum ,,and that cheeky little smirk as she is just about to climb off "

Yeah reverse cowgirl is unreal and also if there is a mirror involved

Don't know why her tongue buried into my ear shoot straight away. Not mad about her tongue, liked cuming, he he.

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

Her sitting on my face and sucking/playing with my cock

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Inside a laydeeee

Standing up, lying down, on my knees, sitting down, on my side, on my other side. Any other way you can think of.

By *ornyForaLotMan  over a year ago

Has to be on her side from behind

Has to be her on top

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Cowgirl...if she's rocking those hips good rather than up and down movement. It's deep and hits the spot over and over

Doggie for the power you can get in and the control you have or cowgirl when she likes to take a bit of control

By *irdman21Man  over a year ago

dublin

Woman on top sitting upright grinding back an Fort rather than bouncing,me controlling the pace by rocking her hips

By *arper8000Man  over a year ago

cork

"Reverse cowgirl or doggie style. I love DP but still unfortunately the best i have had here is with myself and my toys. Lol"

sound s like a fab position

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

When she lies on her side, with one leg drawn up. You are kneeling at 90degrees to her, one knee either side of her and quite literally balls deep. I don't know a deeper penetration position and it's so good, especially if you lean back a little while thrusting. Oh My Fucking God!

"When she lies on her side, with one leg drawn up. You are kneeling at 90degrees to her, one knee either side of her and quite literally balls deep. I don't know a deeper penetration position and it's so good, especially if you lean back a little while thrusting. Oh My Fucking God! "

pics or it didnt happen

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

It has nothing to do with the position.They are all the same as regards making you cum. It's who you're with and how she makes you feel in the moment.

I've often found that the more I am into someone, the longer it takes to climax. Its as if my mind and body want to get every last bit of pleasure ourt of the moment. I've also experienced the other side of that coin where the experience wasn't as expected or hoped for and I went into Panda mode without even thinking about it.

Dunboyne

"When she lies on her side, with one leg drawn up. You are kneeling at 90degrees to her, one knee either side of her and quite literally balls deep. I don't know a deeper penetration position and it's so good, especially if you lean back a little while thrusting. Oh My Fucking God!

pics or it didnt happen "

Sorry, every part of me was trembling too much for those 30 seconds and couldn't focus the camera

"When she lies on her side, with one leg drawn up. You are kneeling at 90degrees to her, one knee either side of her and quite literally balls deep. I don't know a deeper penetration position and it's so good, especially if you lean back a little while thrusting. Oh My Fucking God!

pics or it didnt happen

Sorry, every part of me was trembling too much for those 30 seconds and couldn't focus the camera "

ahhaha ... just lost interest

30 seconds sure i wouldnt have finished yawning in that time

Dunboyne

"It has nothing to do with the position.They are all the same as regards making you cum. It's who you're with and how she makes you feel in the moment.

I've often found that the more I am into someone, the longer it takes to climax. Its as if my mind and body want to get every last bit of pleasure ourt of the moment. I've also experienced the other side of that coin where the experience wasn't as expected or hoped for and I went into Panda mode without even thinking about it."

Personally, the more I'm interested in someone, the quicker I cum, initially. However, I'll also recover quicker if I fancy them and put much more effort in 20mins later.

If it's someone I'm not interested in, it can be going through the motions and boring so have to go fast to get done and out.

I'm older now though, so I don't often find myself in that situation.

Maynooth

"It has nothing to do with the position.They are all the same as regards making you cum. It's who you're with and how she makes you feel in the moment.

I've often found that the more I am into someone, the longer it takes to climax. Its as if my mind and body want to get every last bit of pleasure ourt of the moment. I've also experienced the other side of that coin where the experience wasn't as expected or hoped for and I went into Panda mode without even thinking about it.

Personally, the more I'm interested in someone, the quicker I cum, initially. However, I'll also recover quicker if I fancy them and put much more effort in 20mins later.

If it's someone I'm not interested in, it can be going through the motions and boring so have to go fast to get done and out.

I'm older now though, so I don't often find myself in that situation."

If there was ever a good example of the silliness of this thread, that difference is it. Everybody is different.

Dunboyne

If there was ever a good example of the silliness of this thread, that difference is it. Everybody is different."

Agreed Don. Which is part of what makes this world go round

Rub sorry but I can't reply to PM as it's saying blocked because of mention of that website

Maynooth

If there was ever a good example of the silliness of this thread, that difference is it. Everybody is different.

Rub sorry but I can't reply to PM as it's saying blocked because of mention of that website "

I think you tingled her tic tac! Lol

Rub sorry but I can't reply to PM as it's saying blocked because of mention of that website "

aw damn

By *allying555Man  over a year ago

Galway

While getting Oral from a Lady.

Maynooth

Rub sorry but I can't reply to PM as it's saying blocked because of mention of that website

aw damn "

I can reply Rub, try me!!

» Add a new message to this topic