FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Veri

Veri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sMinx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Is there a way to delete a veri you’ve given ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

you can do It by Blocking the profile...it won't show up on there side then x

kildare

so you give me a veri,you can't delete it, block me and no one can see the veri x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blocking is the only way or delete your profile.

Its a pity can't remove them I gave one a few weeks ago from a social and didn't get one in return but yet mine was displayed,

"Blocking is the only way or delete your profile.

Its a pity can't remove them I gave one a few weeks ago from a social and didn't get one in return but yet mine was displayed, "

Would you take it back if you didn't get one in return?

I've return any I've gotten. Not sure how I'd feel if I gave one without getting one back.

Its a pity can't remove them I gave one a few weeks ago from a social and didn't get one in return but yet mine was displayed,

I've return any I've gotten. Not sure how I'd feel if I gave one without getting one back."

Obviously I didn't make an impression fair enough but bit cheeky displaying my one.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've return any I've gotten. Not sure how I'd feel if I gave one without getting one back.

Obviously I didn't make an impression fair enough but bit cheeky displaying my one. "

Ya I wouldn't read too much into it. Some peeps just absorbe without reflecting.

Also if you've a certain amount of veris one more or less doesn't matter, especially when it's only a social veri.

"Is there a way to delete a veri you’ve given ? "

Can you edit them? Leave him a wish review. "Nicely packaged but smaller than I expected. Came early"

Obviously I didn't make an impression fair enough but bit cheeky displaying my one. "

Wasn't judging at all. Genuinely don't know how I'd feel. Probably would sting a bit.

I'm sure you get enough good veri's not to be worried about his one.

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

Its a pity can't remove them I gave one a few weeks ago from a social and didn't get one in return but yet mine was displayed, "

Why would you want to delete it? If it was only a social meet and you have more than just a couple of veris already surely it's not a big deal.

Give without expecting to receive and the right people will give back to you

If it was a private meet and you didn't get one back that's a different story in fairness.

Why would you want to delete it? If it was only a social meet and you have more than just a couple of veris already surely it's not a big deal.

If it was a private meet and you didn't get one back that's a different story in fairness."

I went out of my way to speak to the guy at his first social, he was sitting looking very lost and chatted for a while, just a bit miffed as he verified anyone that verified him at the social and they have way more veris than me. If you get a veri it's nice to return one. Well thats what I think

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

If it was a private meet and you didn't get one back that's a different story in fairness.

I went out of my way to speak to the guy at his first social, he was sitting looking very lost and chatted for a while, just a bit miffed as he verified anyone that verified him at the social and they have way more veris than me. If you get a veri it's nice to return one. Well thats what I think "

Of course it's nice to return one but don't no why you would want to take one away.

You did a nice thing on the night helping integrate him and were nice enough to verify him. Why change your ways because of what someone else has done or not done. Keep doing what's right by you and don't let other peoples behaviour control yours.

Seems like you were more than nice so focus on that and let other people take care of themselves

I went out of my way to speak to the guy at his first social, he was sitting looking very lost and chatted for a while, just a bit miffed as he verified anyone that verified him at the social and they have way more veris than me. If you get a veri it's nice to return one. Well thats what I think

Of course it's nice to return one but don't no why you would want to take one away.

You did a nice thing on the night helping integrate him and were nice enough to verify him. Why change your ways because of what someone else has done or not done. Keep doing what's right by you and don't let other peoples behaviour control yours.

Seems like you were more than nice so focus on that and let other people take care of themselves "

True, thanks

I went out of my way to speak to the guy at his first social, he was sitting looking very lost and chatted for a while, just a bit miffed as he verified anyone that verified him at the social and they have way more veris than me. If you get a veri it's nice to return one. Well thats what I think "

Maybe he just forgot have you asked him?

We never give a veri unless we meet the ppl in person, and some bit of fun involved, as it susses who's actually on here looking for fun, as there are also some ppl here chat chat chat, and when it comes to meeting, there's always excuses

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

Seems like you were more than nice so focus on that and let other people take care of themselves "

good advice

Well said Razz

Very well said

Personally I hate veris

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

If he has verified everyone and not you, there’s a chance he doesn’t remember you or he thought he has?

I’m not giving veris anymore… not for a social unless they are friend zoned and I’m not expecting them to continue to treat me with respect. Am happy to block guys who don’t.

kildare

I don't really like giving veris either, I went through a phase of telling the guys ok il meet but not giving a veri so if your ok with that then great, 99% are totally fine, I've also asked people not to veri me and they have and I've felt awful for not displaying them

I do pop up some fresh ones though every now and then...

kildare

Seems like you were more than nice so focus on that and let other people take care of themselves

Very well said

Personally I hate veris "

me too...most are full of shit including my own ones lol

Jaysus. All this talk about veris.

I’d give my right testicle for just one to get me started

[Removed by poster at 29/10/21 16:58:35]

Strange thing about verifications. People, who shouldn't, get all annoyed about them.

Yep I agree I actually know people veri the same people every single time they meet and in a party circle that could be twice a mth which I find weird also know people who say blah blah a great friend fabs finest then u ask and they have never actually seen each other just conversed by text. People just aren’t honest a lot of the time so I prefer to not get a veri and only leave one if it’s a genuine great experience or if they ask for one

Tbh unless ya chatted to/meet coffee or fun to someone and mentioned about exchanging veris then ya shouldn't assume your going to get one. If not on convo then I would deduct the person isn't to fussed about getting one so wouldn't bother mostly .

I would just send veri of someone sends me one as courtesy

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Meh, I give verifications, and similar feedback without expecting one in return...

The reciprocation or lack of the same just gets fed into the decision making cogitator

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

We always give a verification but generally don't give a second one unless its been over a year since we met. As for return verification. We are not phased. Just means they have no Interest so we won't bother them again.

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

Yes block and the validation is gone ..

We don't validate just for coffee meets any more has to be a play meet

"We never give a veri unless we meet the ppl in person, and some bit of fun involved, as it susses who's actually on here looking for fun, as there are also some ppl here chat chat chat, and when it comes to meeting, there's always excuses "

Good strategy, helps to out the tyre kickers and find the playful types

"We never give a veri unless we meet the ppl in person, and some bit of fun involved, as it susses who's actually on here looking for fun, as there are also some ppl here chat chat chat, and when it comes to meeting, there's always excuses "

None of my veris are play veris and anyone I've met for fun I've never asked for a veri. Wonder do people just assume than that I'm a time waster, had it said to me by one guy that I was a fantasist cause none of my veris were play veris. ?

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Veris , strange things, some people love them, you know who you are, and others can write all night. Loads are a much better read in real life, and there are some you shouldn’t miss out, because they were written by a true gent. I love the way they are all so unique.

» Add a new message to this topic