FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Searching for matches

Searching for matches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on Draper2.0 OP   Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

Does anyone here ever use the search option to look for someone they might like?

Do you find people rarely respond to messages when they don't know you at all?

What's your personal thinking on people messaging you out if the blue or being required to write war and peace just to get a chance to get to know someone better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I let natural selection take its part. If I'm meant to chat with or meet someone them it'll happen. I've very seldom if ever used the user Search thingy.

Never used the search button to be honest. I’m starting to feel a bit more confident about a meet up or a FWB after the threads tonight.

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

never use the search thing either.. maybe I should look into it but then again they seem to find me

I never use the search option, I just chat on forums or chat if I get a message

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

I use a combination of the search function, with all its options, and then save productive searches for future reference.

The forum is more fun, you can build a reputation, deserved or otherwise, and get feedback whuch is invariably beneficial.

Frankly, Don you've been back for four weeks; patience, attitude and energy are key to long term success, however one defines the latter.

By *on Draper2.0 OP   Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"I use a combination of the search function, with all its options, and then save productive searches for future reference.

The forum is more fun, you can build a reputation, deserved or otherwise, and get feedback whuch is invariably beneficial.

Frankly, Don you've been back for four weeks; patience, attitude and energy are key to long term success, however one defines the latter.

"

I'm not having trouble or anything. Just wondering about how others approach fab. Thanks for the advice and all but.....

I just find the differences in how people see and use Fab to be interesting. I've always tended to post threads that are non sexual in nature in a effort to promote conversation in the forums. The same old "what's your favourite cock shape" and "shaved or hairy" threads just get boring.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

As far as I am aware of the total Fab membership a small proportion post on the forum.

Take a couple of hours, go into search, then either who's on nearby, or alternatively advanced search. The latter is very sophisticated, with a multiplity of options.

You can even choose different countries, which can be interesting to see the cultural differences.

I am reading an interesting research article at present about swinging in Norway, which is revelatory.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"As far as I am aware of the total Fab membership a small proportion post on the forum.

Take a couple of hours, go into search, then either who's on nearby, or alternatively advanced search. The latter is very sophisticated, with a multiplity of options.

You can even choose different countries, which can be interesting to see the cultural differences.

I am reading an interesting research article at present about swinging in Norway, which is revelatory.

"

I love browsing the French forum, they're a friendly lot, and like good conversation. There's a huge swinging scene in France.

Nobody wants me anyway so I just lurk these days

By *ind PaddyMan  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"never use the search thing either.. maybe I should look into it but then again they seem to find me "
I certainly have found you

"never use the search thing either.. maybe I should look into it but then again they seem to find me I certainly have found you "

You smooth talker...

Must be how I'm going wrong....

» Add a new message to this topic