FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Credibility

Credibility

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do I lack credibility on fab because I’ve not been to a meet & greet and got a verification from someone who also attended or the fact I’m not a site supporter? Can you let me know what you think folks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Credibility don't think any of the above gives it, tbh you spend more time worrying about what other people think than enjoying the site, as I and many others have said a profile is like a shop window you need to entice people in and get involved on the forums in a positive way.

By *ara198Woman  over a year ago

maynooth

"Do I lack credibility on fab because I’ve not been to a meet & greet and got a verification from someone who also attended or the fact I’m not a site supporter? Can you let me know what you think folks! "

No you don't lack credibility at all, but you need to read over your profile, you are apologising on your own profile, and saying all the things on fab you don't like. Be yourself, state what you are looking for, that's a start. Good luck.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Credibility is about much more than going to a MnG or how many people you've met.

In 5 years here I've only been to one MnG but I haven't spoken to anyone from that night since so it was more for my own experience than any form of networking.

Before going to it I didn't have any issues with credibility because I only concern myself with those I'm actually chatting to and prefer to look at the positives.

If you keep asking what you are doing wrong it may put people off engaging with you because it points to a negative attitude.

Join the club

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I don't think either of those things affect your credibility but they can help you get more meets. It depends what you're after?

I do think guys gain value from being a site supporter, it can come across that you're more serious about the site and less likely to flake. As for m&g veris, it wouldn't bother me but I would ensure your veris you do get are high quality, have a public photo, on the site longer than a year(or 6 months if you're less fussy than me) and on show on the person's page, this makes them look more legit IMHO.

I wouldn't take much notice of meet verifications... Some seem at best dubious to me...

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"Credibility is about much more than going to a MnG or how many people you've met.

In 5 years here I've only been to one MnG but I haven't spoken to anyone from that night since so it was more for my own experience than any form of networking.

Before going to it I didn't have any issues with credibility because I only concern myself with those I'm actually chatting to and prefer to look at the positives.

If you keep asking what you are doing wrong it may put people off engaging with you because it points to a negative attitude. "

Ah, I believe we chatted that night and since then. Was it that inconsequential

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Credibility is about much more than going to a MnG or how many people you've met.

If you keep asking what you are doing wrong it may put people off engaging with you because it points to a negative attitude.

Ah, I believe we chatted that night and since then. Was it that inconsequential "

The MIB wiped my memories

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

"I wouldn't take much notice of meet verifications... Some seem at best dubious to me... "

I read verifications when a guy messages us . I like to feel special and if he’s banged an 86 year old the week before i don’t

"I wouldn't take much notice of meet verifications... Some seem at best dubious to me...

I read verifications when a guy messages us . I like to feel special and if he’s banged an 86 year old the week before i don’t "

Ah yeah, got to see where they've been previously...

"I wouldn't take much notice of meet verifications... Some seem at best dubious to me...

I read verifications when a guy messages us . I like to feel special and if he’s banged an 86 year old the week before i don’t "

Every holes a goal

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I read verifications when a guy messages us . I like to feel special and if he’s banged an 86 year old the week before i don’t

Every holes a goal "

Must remember to block you

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't think any of those effect your credibility .Stop worrying about what others think of you .You will never please everyone on here.

Every holes a goal

Must remember to block you "

Nobody likes me anyway

Every holes a goal "

Yikes

Every holes a goal

Yikes "

You don't get dry humour do you ? The delivery is meant to be blunt, ironic, laconic, or apparently unintentional.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I've got no idea why you think you need meet and greet verifications

By *entlegiant64Man  over a year ago

craigavon

No .. Having veris of any sort, or being a site supporter does not make a button of difference . listen .. So many people on here want so many different things , xnd then you have the number of men versus the number of women on here . the number of men is absolutely huge .. .. So its kinda like the chances of wining the lottery . do not in any shape or form take it to hart ... I just enjoy the site . being a supporter lets me watch videos , enlarge pics, talk on here, see who looked at me. . put extra pics up ect ect . just relax and enjoy

We have no meet & greet verifications and I don't believe it affects our credibility. I (K) have been to informal socials, not because I see them as a springboard to getting the ride, but because I enjoy the social aspect. I haven't gone to them thinking about what I can get out of them further down the line.

I'd say concern yourself with your own conduct and behaviours only. These are the only things you can control and that will ultimately reflect the person you are. Your recent threads and ones in the past suggest to me you're overthinking this whole thing and rather than just being yourself and enjoying the scene, you're trying to mould yourself into being all things to all (wo)men

By *igB00mMan  over a year ago

Kildare

My only meet verification came from an account that's since been deactivated.

So now I'm wondering if I should just hide all my verification. Starting to wonder if it comes off weird that I have cam verification displayed but no meets

Your actual veris are pretty good and show your willing to do social meets.

A meet and greets veri isn't gonna be a golden ticket.

If your not having alot of luck it's could be for different reasons

"Your actual veris are pretty good and show your willing to do social meets.

A meet and greets veri isn't gonna be a golden ticket.

If your not having alot of luck it's could be for different reasons "

Some are purely but of by distance and time constraints, others just aren’t interested in meeting. Which is totally normal.

"My only meet verification came from an account that's since been deactivated.

So now I'm wondering if I should just hide all my verification. Starting to wonder if it comes off weird that I have cam verification displayed but no meets "

I’d consider a trip to Scotland if I was you! Lol

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"My only meet verification came from an account that's since been deactivated.

So now I'm wondering if I should just hide all my verification. Starting to wonder if it comes off weird that I have cam verification displayed but no meets

I’d consider a trip to Scotland if I was you! Lol"

Every one is looking for different types different things it’s no reflection on us

» Add a new message to this topic