FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The insiders guide to getting the ride

The insiders guide to getting the ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This informative guide is brought to you by Dial a Ride Temps. I hope other people can make suggestions for this how to Guide. Let's help more people get the ride Winter is cummimg after all

The first step is very easy have a wank then you will think with your actual brain rather than the one throbbing in your pants. The little brain in the pants seems to make men send messages they might later regret.

Step two your profile "will fill in later" ain't going to get you far on Fab. Use it as a opportunity to sell yourself. The average lady on Fab is on stealth mode so will look at your profile before she reads your message. She's not interested in your profile she is either going to delete or mark it unread and get it go into the Fab absyss of unread messages. Be creative showcase your personality and what you are into and what you expect out of Fab. Be positive with your profile negative ones are a turn off etc. People are drawn to people that are sane sound and a bit of craic

Step three your photos again be creative honestly we get cock blindness looking at dicks all day long. Showcase your best assets doesn't all have to be about the dick. Conscious about the Covid stone we all are just pose with a towel out of the shower or with a crisp clean shirt or in a suit. If you're a tradesman get those Snickers out and pose suggestively with your drill. Be playful and fun with your photos it will make them stand out. Black and white filters also makes things a bit more tasteful. Look at other male profiles for inspiration for photos or on Pinterest Google etc. There's some amazing male profiles on Fab that are hot af and it's not even about having the best body confidence is fucking sexy!

Step four the message you can tell a lot from a profile from their profile and verifys so tailor your message accordingly. Less spam copy and pastes messages. A example would be complimentary message saying you loved a particular photo or a part of their profile. People are more likely to respond to that than the usual nice tits hun wanna fuck. Try not to be overly sexual (not unless they are) at the beginning nothing dries up my fanny more than a randomer messaging asking can he creampie my ass in my turf shed. Like ah maybe say hello first sweetheart

Step five status updates again be positive and witty. Have something interesting to say to draw traffic to your profile. The moany ones lamenting the fact they can't get a ride aren't exactly a turn on. Be suggestive fun and flirty with them

Good luck and happy riding Giddy up baby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *quinnMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Hmmmm... what about 'fuk u now hun'? Whats the success rate of said approach?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Way too long to read

Can I just offer money or something ?

"Way too long to read

Can I just offer money or something ?"

Will take money or Supermacs vouchers

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Step five ... attend socials so we can have a proper gawk at you (and maybe a few pokes too)

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

"Step five ... attend socials so we can have a proper gawk at you (and maybe a few pokes too) "

A bit of tyre kicking and maybe lie on the floor and look up at the chassis

By *ittle-unicornWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"This informative guide is brought to you by Dial a Ride Temps. I hope other people can make suggestions for this how to Guide. Let's help more people get the ride Winter is cummimg after all

The first step is very easy have a wank then you will think with your actual brain rather than the one throbbing in your pants. The little brain in the pants seems to make men send messages they might later regret.

Step two your profile "will fill in later" ain't going to get you far on Fab. Use it as a opportunity to sell yourself. The average lady on Fab is on stealth mode so will look at your profile before she reads your message. She's not interested in your profile she is either going to delete or mark it unread and get it go into the Fab absyss of unread messages. Be creative showcase your personality and what you are into and what you expect out of Fab. Be positive with your profile negative ones are a turn off etc. People are drawn to people that are sane sound and a bit of craic

Step three your photos again be creative honestly we get cock blindness looking at dicks all day long. Showcase your best assets doesn't all have to be about the dick. Conscious about the Covid stone we all are just pose with a towel out of the shower or with a crisp clean shirt or in a suit. If you're a tradesman get those Snickers out and pose suggestively with your drill. Be playful and fun with your photos it will make them stand out. Black and white filters also makes things a bit more tasteful. Look at other male profiles for inspiration for photos or on Pinterest Google etc. There's some amazing male profiles on Fab that are hot af and it's not even about having the best body confidence is fucking sexy!

Step four the message you can tell a lot from a profile from their profile and verifys so tailor your message accordingly. Less spam copy and pastes messages. A example would be complimentary message saying you loved a particular photo or a part of their profile. People are more likely to respond to that than the usual nice tits hun wanna fuck. Try not to be overly sexual (not unless they are) at the beginning nothing dries up my fanny more than a randomer messaging asking can he creampie my ass in my turf shed. Like ah maybe say hello first sweetheart

Step five status updates again be positive and witty. Have something interesting to say to draw traffic to your profile. The moany ones lamenting the fact they can't get a ride aren't exactly a turn on. Be suggestive fun and flirty with them

"

Awesome advice Rosy!

I would add to actually check on the profile what someone is looking for… for example, if they’re looking for a couple aged 35-45, non smokers, and you’re a 22 year old lad who smokes, think twice before messaging.

It’s even worse when the message starts:

“I know you’re looking for X but I thought I’d message you anyway”

To me, that reads as “I’ve seen what you’re looking for but that really doesn’t matter to me because what I want is more important!”

Limerick

"Step five ... attend socials so we can have a proper gawk at you (and maybe a few pokes too)

A bit of tyre kicking and maybe lie on the floor and look up at the chassis "

Much poking to be done on Saturday, gloves optional

Also, a very hight ranking man once advised to..."grab them by the pussy" haven't tried yet but he swears it works.

By *ind PaddyMan  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"This informative guide is brought to you by Dial a Ride Temps. I hope other people can make suggestions for this how to Guide. Let's help more people get the ride Winter is cummimg after all

"

Thanks for the advice, very helpful

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"Step five ... attend socials so we can have a proper gawk at you (and maybe a few pokes too)

Much poking to be done on Saturday, gloves optional "

I am not sure but that post just comes across like it’s not about inspecting cars

A bit of tyre kicking and maybe lie on the floor and look up at the chassis "

Probably worth dipping for oil too sure if you’re going to that length

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"Step five ... attend socials so we can have a proper gawk at you (and maybe a few pokes too) "

Would it help if a catwalk was set up at socials so that people could have a proper gawk

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Also, a very hight ranking man once advised to..."grab them by the pussy" haven't tried yet but he swears it works."

Why are you talking to Boris johnsons dad?

Limerick

Would it help if a catwalk was set up at socials so that people could have a proper gawk "

Have you conveniently forgotten about the poking requirement?

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Would it help if a catwalk was set up at socials so that people could have a proper gawk

Have you conveniently forgotten about the poking requirement? "

Long shticks can be provided at the door for all your poking needs

So we can't just wink no?

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"So we can't just wink no?"

ah sure who wouldn't give a wink for a ride eh

Limerick

Have you conveniently forgotten about the poking requirement?

Long shticks can be provided at the door for all your poking needs"

Prepare to be poked then

I might just have the wank you mentioned in Step 1 and leave the message part.

At least I know where I stand with that

Time for checklist then:

Single No

6ft No

Well hung No

Under 50 No

Can accom No

Sense of humour Yes

Conclusion Hello Hand

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Time for checklist then:

Single No

6ft No

Well hung No

Under 50 No

Can accom No

Sense of humour Yes

Conclusion Hello Hand "

Somebody has took a bad dose of the Quasimodo!

"Time for checklist then:

Single No

6ft No

Well hung No

Under 50 No

Can accom No

Sense of humour Yes

Conclusion Hello Hand "

See Step five of RRLs 5 step plan

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

Much poking to be done on Saturday, gloves optional "

I wish I could be be there to witness this poking

"

Excellent. Well put together

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

Great advice .....

"

Ermm , you dont quite get it i think, and most women dont , getting the ‘ Ride ‘ is not an issue or problem for the vast majority of men ,, ITS THE CHASE !! Ask most men would they meet a woman , any woman , instead of watching Ireland play down the pub with the lads, or go watch their local GAA or other team ?? So , in conclusion , yes its great to get the auld ride , or 3some or whatever , but most us are grand and have our priorities in hand

Excellent. Well put together "

Lickarse lol,, looking for the ride lol

And don't forget the kissing..very important..it opens the doorway to their soul ....well l think it does anyway.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Rosy you are gas but so right

A little effort goes a long way.

B x

"And don't forget the kissing..very important..it opens the doorway to their soul ....well l think it does anyway. "

That sounds like something a vampire would say

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Ermm , you dont quite get it i think, and most women dont , getting the ‘ Ride ‘ is not an issue or problem for the vast majority of men ,, ITS THE CHASE !! Ask most men would they meet a woman , any woman , instead of watching Ireland play down the pub with the lads, or go watch their local GAA or other team ?? So , in conclusion , yes its great to get the auld ride , or 3some or whatever , but most us are grand and have our priorities in hand "

since when did you become the voice of men

By *L TORO BRAVOMan  over a year ago

ALICANTE ESPAÑA

Step 6 7 8 9 be respectful, always!

Olé Señora Rosy!

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"This informative guide is brought to you by Dial a Ride Temps. I hope other people can make suggestions for this how to Guide. Let's help more people get the ride Winter is cummimg after all you

"

Rosy, Rosy, Rosy - as usual a fantastically witty and informative post - I daresay, there was an assumption made that people read a profile before messaging it - hence step 4 has to be:

READ the profile of the person you are planning to message AND REREAD to be sure you haven't missed anything that might give you a second impression... NOW do you really think that you might be who or what they are looking for....then think about how to make your approach and move to putting together a message...

And be sure to ignore any and all of what we are looking for in our search for our Adonises because you know that you are just the bees knees anyway

And text each and every profile daily with your most attractive gigantic cock pics because really that's what all of us ladies want

No, rest assured, I'm not dripping with sarcasm here

By *rishguy81Man  over a year ago

South Dublin

Perfect! Thanks for the post Rosey, and everyone else's advice!

I find the best and quickest way to get the ride is come straight out and ask for it.

"I find the best and quickest way to get the ride is come straight out and ask for it."

Can I have a ride Big bad John?

"I find the best and quickest way to get the ride is come straight out and ask for it.

"

Of course if I'm going your way you can take a ride with me.

I know from talking to men on Fab who have messaged me about this thread they said they struggle with taking photos or coming up with ideas. Besides from the classic go to of the Sky remote here's a few ideas

Sporty type pose in a Jersey or place the ball tactically over your balls

You're a great chef put on a apron and take a cheeky picture of your ass to show off your nice buns

Gardening fanatic pose with a fork with the caption fancy a fork

Into fishing pose with your tackle out to show off your big rod

The book worm type just pose sitting down with a book preferably one with a suggestive title

You're a builder pose in your Snickers and hold a big tool in your hand

You're the kinky type pose back to the camera with a belt or paddle in your hand

Love drinking coffee then pose with a coffee pot

Funny and playful and unique photos are a great talking point of a profile. Just use your imagination and whatever household objects you have to hand! I would love to hear other ideas to inspire the men here.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Ermm , you dont quite get it i think, and most women dont , getting the ‘ Ride ‘ is not an issue or problem for the vast majority of men ,, ITS THE CHASE !! Ask most men would they meet a woman , any woman , instead of watching Ireland play down the pub with the lads, or go watch their local GAA or other team ?? So , in conclusion , yes its great to get the auld ride , or 3some or whatever , but most us are grand and have our priorities in hand since when did you become the voice of men "

Rosy certainly isn't the voice of men...but isn't she great that she uses her wit to give some guidance to the people who clearly struggle to get a meet on here

"I find the best and quickest way to get the ride is come straight out and ask for it.

Of course if I'm going your way you can take a ride with me."

Limerick

"I know from talking to men on Fab who have messaged me about this thread they said they struggle with taking photos or coming up with ideas. Besides from the classic go to of the Sky remote here's a few ideas

You're a great chef put on a apron and take a cheeky picture of your ass to show off your nice buns

The book worm type just pose sitting down with a book preferably one with a suggestive title

You're the kinky type pose back to the camera with a belt or paddle in your hand

Funny and playful and unique photos are a great talking point of a profile. Just use your imagination and whatever household objects you have to hand! I would love to hear other ideas to inspire the men here.

"

Some brilliant ideas there from Rosy Marketing Ltd

As Rosy said, put a bit of imagination into them, tell a story, show your personality.

Another type of pic which generally gets the ladies hot under the collar are suggestive ones like shirts with a few buttons open, jeans with the top button open etc

Always take with good lighting, use the editing tools on your phone to crop out unnecessary space, make pics more colourful or b/w etc and remove crap from the background first.

You can always get inspiration from other pics (without copying).

Ladies want to see a bit of effort and if you can't do that then what will you be like in the bedroom?

"I know from talking to men on Fab who have messaged me about this thread they said they struggle with taking photos or coming up with ideas. Besides from the classic go to of the Sky remote here's a few ideas

As Rosy said, put a bit of imagination into them, tell a story, show your personality.

Another type of pic which generally gets the ladies hot under the collar are suggestive ones like shirts with a few buttons open, jeans with the top button open etc

Always take with good lighting, use the editing tools on your phone to crop out unnecessary space, make pics more colourful or b/w etc and remove crap from the background first.

Ladies want to see a bit of effort and if you can't do that then what will you be like in the bedroom? "

Maybe a complete sexual animal ,just because a guy may not be brilliant at writing a profile piece DOES NOT mean he is useless in the bedroom , or is it another " judge the book by the cover " , l met a lady here on fab and you would think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth in chatting but by fuck in the bedroom she was just pure animalistic,it's like in a sporting circles you will have the big ego guy who thinks he's the ultimate but then you get the quite humbly guy who just wipes the floor with him , not everything in life is ever what it seems till experienced.

Limerick

Ladies want to see a bit of effort and if you can't do that then what will you be like in the bedroom?

Maybe a complete sexual animal ,just because a guy may not be brilliant at writing a profile piece DOES NOT mean he is useless in the bedroom , or is it another " judge the book by the cover " , l met a lady here on fab and you would think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth in chatting but by fuck in the bedroom she was just pure animalistic,it's like in a sporting circles you will have the big ego guy who thinks he's the ultimate but then you get the quite humbly guy who just wipes the floor with him , not everything in life is ever what it seems till experienced."

Totally agree 100% but I was referring to pictures (not writing profile pieces) and a blurry 'cock over a toilet bowl' pic simply won't cut it here

It's all about the first impression and deciding whether poor pics are as a result of poor skills or simply laziness is very much subjective.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Any chance or organising a “click and collect” for those who can drive and accommodate, I feel it might give me an edge on the “dial a ride”, also I’m lazy……

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

I actually find a long winded profile with lots of pics actually tunes me out. Socials and parties are the only way to make hay !!!

By *twistedtoys100Man  over a year ago

LIMERICK

A good read, some of the moaners "I can't get a meet" should print and stick on thur fridge!

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

TLDR don't be a thirsty dickhead.

Shame that only people who actually aren't lazy dickheads will ever read this...

Welcome back Rosy xx

This lady has solid advice to add to RRLs 5 step plan....and my God what a sexy accent.

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/kinkerbell1/video/2e34a7e9-2a8b-45a7-a4a7-63007f57c5b9

Great advice

» Add a new message to this topic