FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Deaf blind and dumb?!

Deaf blind and dumb?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

FFS. Why are people meeting now? It is just too dangerous. Covid is feckin everywhere.

There's nuthin as quare as folk!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lose_encounterMan  over a year ago

Cork city

ahh..you underestimate the power of the boner..ladies and mens. sometimes the lizard part of our brains win out. especially if its been denied a long time. though i'll admit. the male one does tend to win more often. just gotta look how some of the men on here act to see what i mean.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"FFS. Why are people meeting now? It is just too dangerous. Covid is feckin everywhere.

There's nuthin as quare as folk!"

We are not in lockdown so technically there is nothing stopping any strangers meeting up.. Its not advised.. Best to leave it to people's own judgement I suppose.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Covid has been everywhere for a long time now and it's not going anywhere for the foreseeable future either. People have been meeting all the way through also.So nothing has really changed at all.

You can only make decisions for yourself just like everyone else on here does. Getting pissed off about others choices is completely pointless. Just do what you want and let others do what they want .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Covid has been everywhere for a long time now and it's not going anywhere for the foreseeable future either. People have been meeting all the way through also.So nothing has really changed at all.

You can only make decisions for yourself just like everyone else on here does. Getting pissed off about others choices is completely pointless. Just do what you want and let others do what they want ."

"Covid has been everywhere for a long time now and it's not going anywhere for the foreseeable future either. People have been meeting all the way through also.So nothing has really changed at all.

You can only make decisions for yourself just like everyone else on here does. Getting pissed off about others choices is completely pointless. Just do what you want and let others do what they want ."

100%

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Stay in your room op

Anyone who thinks Covid is going anywhere is horrendously wrong unfortunately. It's going to be one of those things like the flu that we have to live it seems

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

"FFS. Why are people meeting now? It is just too dangerous. Covid is feckin everywhere.

There's nuthin as quare as folk!"

..your profile states you happy to meet you declare yourself fully vaccinated..why would you do that unless you had intent

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Exactly !

I thought this thread was going to be about politicians.....

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Calling people deaf dumb and stupid over doing what ?

Don’t see law breaking going on.

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Sorry read the title and all that’s going through my head now is “That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball”

[Removed by poster at 21/11/21 13:16:45]

I agree large social gatherings are something I'd be avoiding right now. And I'll be avoiding other people I know going to them. And have been for a couple of weeks. Not just swinging events btw.

But that's their call and as others have said they aren't currently breaking any guidelines.

I think you are deluded.

People never stopped meeting, people never will.

Government guidelines same as speed limits, only followed why policed.

Stay in your cave and wait until 2026 when it's over.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well that put me in my place!

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

A giant Covid orgy is what is needed. They you could get it and get over it. Like a measles or chicken pox party.

Woo hoo a party

Or am I joking

better say “hearing, blind and fucking dumb”

» Add a new message to this topic