FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Champions league

Champions league

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who here will be looking at the footie for the next 2 nights ? Remember there is life outside of Fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Yep can't wait to see man utd.. Kick off in less than an hour.. Interesting to see if they fold under pressure again..

"Yep can't wait to see man utd.. Kick off in less than an hour.. Interesting to see if they fold under pressure again.. "

They will definitely fold if the going gets tough. Not many of them if any would get into any of the big side

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Great that Liverpool can rest players in theory . Problem is commercial pressures might dictate things . Last year jota was missing for 2 months because of a pointless game against mitjyland. They don’t have a great squad compared with city and Chelsea and the afcon will screw them over. These two games need a league cup type of starting 11

"Great that Liverpool can rest players in theory . Problem is commercial pressures might dictate things . Last year jota was missing for 2 months because of a pointless game against mitjyland. They don’t have a great squad compared with city and Chelsea and the afcon will screw them over. These two games need a league cup type of starting 11"

Liverpool starting 11 are one of the best out there but the rest of that squad is a mix of future journey men and championship players

louth

"Yep can't wait to see man utd.. Kick off in less than an hour.. Interesting to see if they fold under pressure again..

They will definitely fold if the going gets tough. Not many of them if any would get into any of the big side"

They need to get rid or Shaw.. Maguire.. Pogba.. Wan bisakka.. Mctominay.. And a few others.. Clear out the dead wood..

"Yep can't wait to see man utd.. Kick off in less than an hour.. Interesting to see if they fold under pressure again..

They will definitely fold if the going gets tough. Not many of them if any would get into any of the big side

They need to get rid or Shaw.. Maguire.. Pogba.. Wan bisakka.. Mctominay.. And a few others.. Clear out the dead wood.. "

Problem is there is a awful lot of deadwood there that they payed big money for and the club know they won't get much of that money back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im sitting watching Man utd game with a big bowl of homemade stew and a french stick. Hopefully made enough for both nights.

Looks like not too much has changed at United

By *ollypop9Woman  over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

Absolutely, looking forward to the Liverpool match, but agree with Casual above.

And of course I will be keeping an eye on the German teams, especially Dortmund. Not so much Bayern, as I wouldn't cheer for them if you paid me.

I’m working tonight but might see a bit of the footie but not too bothered as it Manure Utd. I’ll definitely be watching my beloved LFC tomorrow though.

Will be a handy 3 points for Liverpool tomorrow night

"Absolutely, looking forward to the Liverpool match, but agree with Casual above.

And of course I will be keeping an eye on the German teams, especially Dortmund. Not so much Bayern, as I wouldn't cheer for them if you paid me."

Why??

By *ollypop9Woman  over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

"Absolutely, looking forward to the Liverpool match, but agree with Casual above.

And of course I will be keeping an eye on the German teams, especially Dortmund. Not so much Bayern, as I wouldn't cheer for them if you paid me.

Why??"

I don't like them. Never did.

Jammy feckers scumchester Utd are 1 nil up

Carricks at the wheel!! Lol sign him up

louth

They got lucky tonight.. Villa real missed a few sitters themselves..

"They got lucky tonight.. Villa real missed a few sitters themselves.. "

Dead right, but I'll take it..!

De Gea and Ronaldo save the rest of those wasters again

Soccer is dead . Its time to move on

By *onderingpurposeMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The Champions League leaves me cold. Especially the group stages. It is simply an enterprise for the seeded teams to make sure they get enough matches to generate more income. Bring back the European Cup and an open draw.

» Add a new message to this topic