FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin BBW’s

Dublin BBW’s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/21 07:15:54]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

Was with a lady recently who absolutely hated the term bbw. She said she never understood why the word big had to be mentioned. She was just a beautiful woman no need for the "big" lable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was with a lady recently who absolutely hated the term bbw. She said she never understood why the word big had to be mentioned. She was just a beautiful woman no need for the "big" lable"

She is right, we are all different shapes and sizes, some will find us attractive, some won't. That's life. As the saying goes, labels are for boxes. No need to stick them on people.

City center

"Was with a lady recently who absolutely hated the term bbw. She said she never understood why the word big had to be mentioned. She was just a beautiful woman no need for the "big" lable

She is right, we are all different shapes and sizes, some will find us attractive, some won't. That's life. As the saying goes, labels are for boxes. No need to stick them on people. "

100%

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

I've met ladies that actually describe themselves as big I suppose its all relative really

"Was with a lady recently who absolutely hated the term bbw. She said she never understood why the word big had to be mentioned. She was just a beautiful woman no need for the "big" lable"

Everyone is different. I AM big therefore have no issue with the word being used as a descriptor. Same as fat. It's an appropriate descriptor. So long as the words are used thus and not as an insult or with malice then it's no biggie to me.

However preferences aside, I would hope that it wouldn't be the only reason someone wanted to have sex with me because I am more than just my size (or any other single attribute).

Sorry OP for the slight thread derailment

City center

"I've met ladies that actually describe themselves as big I suppose its all relative really"
i think its done so the other person knows what they are getting, or because of previous bad experiences. I for one don't really care, if i like you i like you. Size shape or colour makes zero difference

"Was with a lady recently who absolutely hated the term bbw. She said she never understood why the word big had to be mentioned. She was just a beautiful woman no need for the "big" lable

Everyone is different. I AM big therefore have no issue with the word being used as a descriptor. Same as fat. It's an appropriate descriptor. So long as the words are used thus and not as an insult or with malice then it's no biggie to me.

However preferences aside, I would hope that it wouldn't be the only reason someone wanted to have sex with me because I am more than just my size (or any other single attribute).

Sorry OP for the slight thread derailment "

Haha it’s ok. I fully understand where everyone is coming from. I do have a preference for big girls though, I suppose everyone is entitled to like what they like.

You’d be slim compared to the type of girls I usually go for though.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Im a big aul curvy burd ive no issue with it

City center

"Im a big aul curvy burd ive no issue with it "
i think curvy is a more respectful word

"Im a big aul curvy burd ive no issue with it i think curvy is a more respectful word"

More respectful than big beautiful woman?

City center

"Im a big aul curvy burd ive no issue with it i think curvy is a more respectful word

More respectful than big beautiful woman? "

i think so

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Oh Jesus ye mentioned the c word…

Galway

From my perspective, I would describe myself as fat or plus size.

BBW feels quite condescending.

City center

"From my perspective, I would describe myself as fat or plus size.

BBW feels quite condescending. "

agreed

Sorry OP for the slight thread derailment

Haha it’s ok. I fully understand where everyone is coming from. I do have a preference for big girls though, I suppose everyone is entitled to like what they like.

You’d be slim compared to the type of girls I usually go for though. "

In no world am I slim

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

The men on fab seem to get more offended on women's behalf than the women themselves, it's cringe worthy! BBW is not a derogatory word and I've never heard it being used in bad reference. Calling someone fat is a derogatory word if you intend on using it as such.

Big beautiful women are exactly that. Big beautiful women.

PS, if there's any BBWs going to RVC next week, drop noel a message.

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

Sorry OP for the slight thread derailment "

This

My understanding of the term BBW was big breasted woman. Different meanings I suppose.

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

"My understanding of the term BBW was big breasted woman. Different meanings I suppose. "
I thought it was big black Willie

By *unlovingcouplehereCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

When describing myself I say I’m plus size. I don’t call myself a bbw because I might not be everyone’s idea of beautiful. I don’t say curvy because in my eyes that’s a gorgeous sexy woman with curves where they should be

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Personally for me, I don't like ther term BBW. I just find men use it to objectify and fetishize fat female bodies and that's just not what I'm about. Yes I'm a fatty, but it's not the most interesting thing about me and I find guys looking for "BBW", tend to be a bit too focused on that one aspect for my taste.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Would you ever contemplate the fact that many men use the term because they see it everywhere and consider it the accepted norm?

Especially when so many women use it themselves, even in usernames.

Hardly guys fault

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Would you ever contemplate the fact that many men use the term because they see it everywhere and consider it the accepted norm?

Hardly guys fault "

Apologies, that was a general comment on thread and not directed at Havana

Galway

"Would you ever contemplate the fact that many men use the term because they see it everywhere and consider it the accepted norm?

Hardly guys fault "

Simple solution…if a woman uses it in her profile name, feel free to use it in conversation with her. If she doesn’t, don’t.

So now every body has got their feelings off their chests, where are the “larger” ladies at?

By *unlovingcouplehereCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"So now every body has got their feelings off their chests, where are the “larger” ladies at?"

At home online shopping for lingerie

"So now every body has got their feelings off their chests, where are the “larger” ladies at?

At home online shopping for lingerie "

Beautiful.

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Yes so true .I see it every day

» Add a new message to this topic