FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Distance

Distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How far would you be willing to travel in order to meet someone of fab? Is an hour long to long? Thoughts please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enguin1Man  over a year ago

The sticks

I've traveled from Galway to Belfast (4.5hrs)for a fab meet.

After almost 2yrs we're still regular f#ck buddies when time allows so it was worth it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. An hour is not too long. I've driven 2 hours each way and it was worth it!

"No. An hour is not too long. I've driven 2 hours each way and it was worth it! "

I’d travel 2 hours to meet with you myself.

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

Honestly, it's a lot of hassle if you have to drive to the end of the country, I now only chase those close to me, I've got messages from coupes or singles who were 2-3hrs away and it's just too much of an operation for me so I said to them I couldnt see it coming off and not to waste their time on me, best be straight.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

If you want to meet people distance should not matter at all i went far side of belfast for a coffee meet few years back distance doesnt bother me at all

By *ullseye100Man  over a year ago

Ireland

In fairness it’s not that big of country.

I personally don’t mind distance and if I was chatting to people for a while and I felt the attraction distance wouldn’t bother me.

We'd usually try to fit in meets with trips around the country. Wouldn't travel more than an hour for a social meet otherwise. Not looking for long term fwb arrangements so the idea of a one-off when travelling is quite appealing to us

Usually stay within kildare/Dublin for meets but individually we have travelled a fair distance for them.

By *heMystroMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Two hours away is fine. I’ve fab friends in UK that I travel to see every now and then. If they are worth meeting then they are worth travelling for.

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

I dont mind the drive i go 3 hours most times for a meet.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I flew to the states

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

An hour max. If someone lives further than that they can meet me halfway. I've always found that the level of expectation increases with distance and not necessarily for the person travelling.

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

travelled to cork from dublin to meet a nice sexy married couple

For the right meet or fabber distance is never a problem

Ive travelled 2.5 hours on occasion, but that would involve a sleep-over so Id be pretty sure of a good connection built up first.

Its a small country really. If I'm meeting someone for the first time its a social anyway so would meet half way would never expect someone to travel to me. As for meets I will try and make it a night anyway.

Have travelled to over and hour and half for fun and drove home after. If someone is worth it I don't mind.

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

"Its a small country really. If I'm meeting someone for the first time its a social anyway so would meet half way would never expect someone to travel to me. As for meets I will try and make it a night anyway.

Have travelled to over and hour and half for fun and drove home after. If someone is worth it I don't mind."

yes a social meet first for tea of coffee and if it goes well the next one a night a way for a bit of fun

I’ve travelled five hours. If it’s someone I think will be worth it, why not.

Travelled Kerry to Dublin for a social, which led to a play meet.

By *onderingpurposeMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I have travelled 2 hours and would do so again

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

We dont travel simply because we cant! We have to be relatively close by in case of the kids. Nor would i expect anyone to travel a long distance to meet us. If someone was staying down here and the stars aligned that we were able to meet, perfect, other than that its a no go

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

Went to manchester

Still do 3 times a year

Seems that guys are more likely to travel than couples or single women, apologies, not meaning to offend anyone. Just my opinion, which counts for zero.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I wouldn’t travel massively far for a social meet, 30-45mins is fine tho. Only cos my time is limited.

For a meet meet with someone I really like? I’ve travelled 2.5hrs, gone to the wrong hotel and unable to get to the right hotel, rang someone crying, had to be rescued. I’m a disaster

I’ve also travelled 2.5hrs to meet two fabbers as friends. And it was worth every minute.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Just Cork area really. I wouldn't allow anyone to travel far to meet us either as we would always have a social first and its not fair to ask them to travel twice.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I wouldn’t travel massively far for a social meet, 30-45mins is fine tho. Only cos my time is limited.

For a meet meet with someone I really like? I’ve travelled 2.5hrs, gone to the wrong hotel and unable to get to the right hotel, rang someone crying, had to be rescued. I’m a disaster

I’ve also travelled 2.5hrs to meet two fabbers as friends. And it was worth every minute. "

Ya feckin eejit

"I wouldn’t travel massively far for a social meet, 30-45mins is fine tho. Only cos my time is limited.

I’ve also travelled 2.5hrs to meet two fabbers as friends. And it was worth every minute. "

Travelled to kildare few weeks ago had lunch with 3 fabbers and drove home after

Dublin City

I’ve also travelled 2.5hrs to meet two fabbers as friends. And it was worth every minute.

Ya feckin eejit "

And it was worth every single minute, one of the best nights out I’ve had in years. Amazing shag too!!

somewhere

Ya feckin eejit

And it was worth every single minute, one of the best nights out I’ve had in years. Amazing shag too!! "

He's going to have such a big head now

Waterford

Ya feckin eejit

And it was worth every single minute, one of the best nights out I’ve had in years. Amazing shag too!!

He's going to have such a big head now "

Didnt he already

somewhere

Ya feckin eejit

Didnt he already "

Easy for you to say....you carry an Ax ...

Waterford

Ya feckin eejit

Didnt he already

Easy for you to say....you carry an Ax ... "

Ya feckin eejit

And it was worth every single minute, one of the best nights out I’ve had in years. Amazing shag too!! "

Thanks for the compliment! Lol

Dublin City

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 15:16:52]

Dublin City

Ya feckin eejit

He's going to have such a big head now "

That’s what got me to Limerick in the first place

somewhere

Ya feckin eejit

That’s what got me to Limerick in the first place "

Boom Boom

Ya feckin eejit

That’s what got me to Limerick in the first place

Boom Boom "

She only came to limerick cos she heard about the doughnuts

By *iiboyMan  over a year ago

Tankardstown

"How far would you be willing to travel in order to meet someone of fab? Is an hour long to long? Thoughts please. "

Ive often travelled from meath to cork for a meet , usually do sn overnight on a saturday, if the craic is good and both are willing , nowhere is too far really , i know a lady travels to the ik once a month just for a meet

By *iiboyMan  over a year ago

Tankardstown

"How far would you be willing to travel in order to meet someone of fab? Is an hour long to long? Thoughts please. "

Ive often travelled from meath to cork for a meet , usually do an overnight on a saturday, if the craic is good and both are willing , nowhere is too far really , i know a lady travels to the uk once a month just for a meet

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

It gives you a reason to travel doesn't it

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

Distance no problem if meeting the right person

By *oodieMan  over a year ago

Mayo

Depending on work an hour away is managable. If time available distance no object.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Galway to bantry is my furthest. Love a road trip so have no problem travelling

Ireland

"Galway to bantry is my furthest. Love a road trip so have no problem travelling"
well how about a coffee meet sometime ?

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"Galway to bantry is my furthest. Love a road trip so have no problem travelling well how about a coffee meet sometime ? "

Maybe when things calm down a smidge

Ireland

"Galway to bantry is my furthest. Love a road trip so have no problem travelling well how about a coffee meet sometime ?

Maybe when things calm down a smidge"

pencil me in so

Fully vaccinated

» Add a new message to this topic