FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I shouldn't look

I shouldn't look

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was at my inlaws for Christmas. My wife's 4 sisters were there and were dressed very well, lots of heels, tights and skirts. As the night went on the drinks were flowing, people got tipsy. There were all sitting down and there were lots of legs, knickers on show, I know I shouldn't look but I just couldn't help myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was at my inlaws for Christmas. My wife's 4 sisters were there and were dressed very well, lots of heels, tights and skirts. As the night went on the drinks were flowing, people got tipsy. There were all sitting down and there were lots of legs, knickers on show, I know I shouldn't look but I just couldn't help myself"

You filthy animal lol

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

"I was at my inlaws for Christmas. My wife's 4 sisters were there and were dressed very well, lots of heels, tights and skirts. As the night went on the drinks were flowing, people got tipsy. There were all sitting down and there were lots of legs, knickers on show, I know I shouldn't look but I just couldn't help myself"

Your right.....you shouldnt look.......but....

I also just noticed your profile name just now amd which i think my first response suited you just perfect aswell lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha true, it's a term used for a mechanic

Maybe you were being shown !!

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

They sound like some dirty sisters

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

Your human

» Add a new message to this topic