FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Golfers on Fab?

Golfers on Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious as to are they're many people couples, females and single males that play golf on the site?

Been playing for 10 year myself and never know maybe a fab golf society could be set up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Gives a whole new meaning to Golf Swing.

"Gives a whole new meaning to Golf Swing."

Was waiting for the 'golf' 'swinging' puns to appear

By *igbbackagainMan  over a year ago

Tallaght

"Just curious as to are they're many people couples, females and single males that play golf on the site?

Been playing for 10 year myself and never know maybe a fab golf society could be set up "

Great idea!!

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Gives a whole new meaning to Golf Swing.

Was waiting for the 'golf' 'swinging' puns to appear "

It was that or something about playing with my balls.

"Gives a whole new meaning to Golf Swing.

Was waiting for the 'golf' 'swinging' puns to appear

It was that or something about playing with my balls."

By *ulgingKnixMan  over a year ago

kerry

"Just curious as to are they're many people couples, females and single males that play golf on the site?

Been playing for 10 year myself and never know maybe a fab golf society could be set up "

golf is a rich mans game. do see the appeal but seems the way to get business deals done

Been playing for 10 year myself and never know maybe a fab golf society could be set up

golf is a rich mans game. do see the appeal but seems the way to get business deals done"

You're watching too many films

kerry

golf is a rich mans game. do see the appeal but seems the way to get business deals done

You're watching too many films "

your whong there since the whole convid saga started i switched off all propaganda mainstream tv , golf is a rich mans game people with too much time on their hands

your whong there since the whole convid saga started i switched off all propaganda mainstream tv , golf is a rich mans game people with too much time on their hands"

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Love getting a hole in one

kerry

golf is a rich mans game. dont see the appeal but seems the way to get business deals done"

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There was already a thread on this with a lot of interest, allbeit mostly men but one or two couples and females. There are some great courses throughout Ireland and plenty with hotels attached or nearby

There was already a thread on this with a lot of interest, allbeit mostly men but one or two couples and females. There are some great courses throughout Ireland and plenty with hotels attached or nearby "

Agreed, would be a fantastic way to meet up

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

I'm not a golfer but I've seen other posts about this in the past. If you did a search you might find them.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Golfer yes but only a handful of times a year

By *ilverfox3233Man  over a year ago

cork/donegal

Was a fair bit of interest a few weeks back in setting up a society, I did reach out to OP and offered to help set it up but heard nothing back from them. Would gladly help out as it would be a great way of meeting new people , don’t all have to be golfers for meets

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

It's a great idea... Hope you get people to meet up with you for a few rounds of golf

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

"Gives a whole new meaning to Golf Swing."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your whong there since the whole convid saga started i switched off all propaganda mainstream tv , golf is a rich mans game people with too much time on their hands"

I work full time, and Neither am I rich, you seem to have a weird view of golf clubs

By *oldups999TV/TS  over a year ago

Mallow

Yes I’m a golfer and I wouldn’t consider myself rich.

What a load of crap!! Talk about having a chip on your shoulder. Member for years in a country club, ordinary people from all backgrounds enjoying the sport and social side. Grow up!!

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

maybe it was in the past but people of all socio economic status play golf now..I know unemployed people of very little means who play golf with millionaires..thats the beauty of joining a golf club..youll meet people from all walks of life who just want to play golf..most golf clubs membership fee is around the 1000 mark annually in my area so its very affordable..obviously there are high end golf clubs with huge membership fees which would exclude poorer people but they are few and far between now..golf is for everyone..

It's the handicap that bothers me.

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Not a golfer but I'd give 18 holes a try, or maybe just the back 9.

By *eckycd41TV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

I'm a golfer but never played as becky

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Yes, golfer here too and would be interested in meeting for a few rounds

By *ightower2021Man  over a year ago

donegal

your whong there since the whole convid saga started i switched off all propaganda mainstream tv , golf is a rich mans game people with too much time on their hands

maybe it was in the past but people of all socio economic status play golf now..I know unemployed people of very little means who play golf with millionaires..thats the beauty of joining a golf club..youll meet people from all walks of life who just want to play golf..most golf clubs membership fee is around the 1000 mark annually in my area so its very affordable..obviously there are high end golf clubs with huge membership fees which would exclude poorer people but they are few and far between now..golf is for everyone.."

Unemployed with very little means but a 1000 a yr to spend on membership

maybe it was in the past but people of all socio economic status play golf now..I know unemployed people of very little means who play golf with millionaires..thats the beauty of joining a golf club..youll meet people from all walks of life who just want to play golf..most golf clubs membership fee is around the 1000 mark annually in my area so its very affordable..obviously there are high end golf clubs with huge membership fees which would exclude poorer people but they are few and far between now..golf is for everyone..

Unemployed with very little means but a 1000 a yr to spend on membership "

Sure if your unemployed you shouldn’t be able to afford membership, or of a gym, or foreign holidays, or stuff!! That’s the way it is.

By *oldups999TV/TS  over a year ago

Mallow

I've never played as Michelle but would love to play with Becky.

It's been two years. Wouldn't mind a good walk spoiled.

By *arkl619Man  over a year ago

cork city and kerry

Got a set of old original 1st cavity irons ping there recently have yet to try them on the course but they strike sweet in the range

Very interested and willing to help organise OP.

I would love to try it sometime seeing as i tied crazy golf onetime for the first time on holidays and i was good at it. I know it's different but i just often thought i would give it a bash. Actually i would give most things a bash.

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I would love to try it sometime seeing as i tied crazy golf onetime for the first time on holidays and i was good at it. I know it's different but i just often thought i would give it a bash. Actually i would give most things a bash. "

Once you try it I think you’d be addicted. It’s one of those sport we’re you can play it and be competitive or really enjoy the social side or both. Knowing your attitude to training I’m sure you would push yourself to improve. Lots of clubs are running programmes to introduce ladies to golf. I’m also sure yiu wont be short of offers of help with your swing ??

Right guys, message me if you'd be interested in creating the group. Might aswell get this up and running considering the long evenings and summer is approaching

Ok folks , have spoken to the OP. I am going to set up a kik group for the golf. So if you DM me your kik. We will get this up and running.

Daithi6969 is my kik,very interested in the golf

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Decades ago, I used to hang around with a guy who had a pathological hatred of golf and anyone who played it; principally because he irrationally perceived it to be a rich person's game.

This may have been the case in the 1960s, but golf is now very popular with the proletariat, and rightly so. The social aspect is probably more important than the actual game itself; a bit like the swinging lifestyle really!

By *lik UrgeeMan  over a year ago

mallow

"I'm a golfer but never played as becky "

Do you just wanna play from red markers now!! Cheetin B!

Not very shy guy can't dm u but please add me to group Kik = m.a.l.l.

By *otmyrealname!!Man  over a year ago

Kerry

"Ok folks , have spoken to the OP. I am going to set up a kik group for the golf. So if you DM me your kik. We will get this up and running."

Can’t message you here but Kik is irishbarman27 big into golf so very interested

Will give you all a DM over weekend

Great idea, I’d join a FAB golf society. I’ve been out playing a lot recently. Reply looking forward to the good weather to be back.

» Add a new message to this topic