FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Male club wear

Male club wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urFabFun21 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere

Does anyone have any advice or tips on what to wear when visiting a club? We know its advised to wear what you would normally wear on a night out initially. But we are wondering as the night progresses what constitutes "club wear" for men.

We've never been to one and male is unsure of what to wear in a "dress down" sense.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Boxers or if the club has a dress code u normaly are informed before arrival

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a difficult one but I tend to think an open shirt and a nice pair of black boxers.

The shirt can be kinda like your 'discrete veil' and if you are bit anxious and chatting with people and only wearing boxers, the open shirt can take the bare look away. And it's open so it can signal that yep, I'm here to have fun also

Somewhere

"It's a difficult one but I tend to think an open shirt and a nice pair of black boxers.

The shirt can be kinda like your 'discrete veil' and if you are bit anxious and chatting with people and only wearing boxers, the open shirt can take the bare look away. And it's open so it can signal that yep, I'm here to have fun also "

Open shirt sounds good, thanks for that idea.

Looking forward to it but slightly self conscious as it's my first time attending a party.

Appreciate the reply.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Clubs will usually have a dress code and will be happy to tell you all about it. Some are happy with regular street clothes, others want you in just a towel or lingerie. Ask

Somewhere

"Clubs will usually have a dress code and will be happy to tell you all about it. Some are happy with regular street clothes, others want you in just a towel or lingerie. Ask"

Yep, we've been in contact with the club. They advised to wear what you would for a regular night out (all good there) and it's at your own discretion if you want to "dress down".

My question relates specifically to what to wear if I "dressed down".

It's not a themed night either.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I think a lot of the time the dressing down thing is done more by the ladies than the gents.. but if you really want to then go with whatever flatters your body and style. Also if you are with a lady then you might want to match. Leather/pvc and light BDSM type gear might work.

By *aughty and Nice timesCouple  over a year ago

tie u down town

We have been to club and found everything is pretty acceptable . Some girl wearing g strings and heels while other were fully dressed. Some guys were fully nude but myself and most others were striped down to boxers . Usually is low lighting so no one is ever to bothered .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah sorry I thought it was a private party in a residence.

Yes clubs can have different areas. So in a communal bar area for example, you can wear your clothes. Then if you move into the play, they may ask that you only wear boxers or a towel provided. However this relates to clubs outside Ireland. I have not experienced this in clubs in Ireland. But like Filthy recommended, clubs will be always willing to explain and help with this.

Somewhere

"I think a lot of the time the dressing down thing is done more by the ladies than the gents.. but if you really want to then go with whatever flatters your body and style. Also if you are with a lady then you might want to match. Leather/pvc and light BDSM type gear might work."

Thanks, Mrs is looking forward to dressing down a bit in some lingerie so I just didnt want to be in my normal clothes beside her lol.

Somewhere

"We have been to club and found everything is pretty acceptable . Some girl wearing g strings and heels while other were fully dressed. Some guys were fully nude but myself and most others were striped down to boxers . Usually is low lighting so no one is ever to bothered . "

This actually makes sense now I see it written down in front of me and I'm clearly overthinking it so thanks for the reply, its appreciate and has made me feel easier about it.

» Add a new message to this topic