FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Craziest Sex Story

Craziest Sex Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elfastStud OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Let’s all share our craziest escapades in the comments should be a good laugh!

This is the short version… but I got caught fucking in a park in the middle of the night in central Sydney by the police. Prince Alfred Park was the one for anyone here that’s been to Sydney.. I lived there for a year myself.

I met a gorgeous Canadian girl at my hostel and we hit it off. She was a couple of years younger than me and had just broken off her engagement with her fiancé. We kissed in the hostel for a while, but we had nowhere suitable to fuck as we were both in 6-person rooms and private rooms were sold out. She suggested we venture to the nearby park..

I was going down on her on a hill and a handful of people walked past. A good distance away but they’d have seen us.. We were both unfazed. We proceeded to move to lower ground and started having sex. Shortly after we saw the headlights of a car. The thought crossed my mind “imagine it was the police…”, and before I even finished the thought in my mind my eyes registered that it was in fact a police car. I told her and I said “what do we do?” “Run”, she replied.

Without hesitation we ran away as fast as we could past the encroaching car, both of us completely stark naked, as they drove down the path towards us. We made our way to a long wall.. she was bent over looking around the corner to see if they’d gone away or if they’d stop to get out and search for us, and I was fucking her from behind as she was on lookout.

Not only did we only meet that night at our hostel, but we were both completely sober

The police car left, and in our much more secluded spot under moonlight on a warm summer’s night we ended up having sex there for another couple of hours. What a thrill it was.

And the night got even crazier after that, but as I said this is the short version haha. Drop your stories in the comments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razygoalsMan  over a year ago

Dundalk, lisbon rn

Just added one of mine to the other thread...

The more I think about it though the more events of being caught i can rememeber

Belfast

"Just added one of mine to the other thread...

The more I think about it though the more events of being caught i can rememeber "

I seen it haha, hilarious!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My very first threesome was before my Fab days about 10 years ago when I propositioned 2 cute guys at a bar. Next morning at like 5am when i was trying to get home I got trapped in the foyer of the apartment building for about 2 hours, no way out and no way back in. I was freezing and my dress was on inside out and my phone was dead and I had only one cigarette I was saving for when I made it home. I eventually made it back inside the building when someone was leaving for work. But then I couldn't find the apartment I'd been in!! So I knocked on some random door at 7 in the morning. I was feeling scared and very vulnerable by now. A tall handsome black guy with big sad brown eyes opened the door to me. I thought to myself "this is definitely it, I'm going to die today"! But the guy was very kind. He didn't mind me knocking on his door at 7am on a Sunday morning. He'd stayed up all night having drinks. It was his birthday! I hesitated slightly when he invited me in. I really should just use his phone and call a taxi!! But when I stepped inside and felt the same warm air against my freezing cold legs I almost moaned in pleasure!! I noticed an ashtray and asked if he minded if I smoked my last cigarette, while he was busy making me a coffee!!! We ended up chatting for about 2 hours about life and how I'd ended up knocking on his door the morning of his birthday!!! We exchanged numbers and I dated him for a little longer than a year. He was my very first black guy and to this day I cant seem to find myself attracted to white guys!!!! For me the myth is true, I've never gone back

Belfast

"My very first threesome was before my Fab days about 10 years ago when I propositioned 2 cute guys at a bar. Next morning at like 5am when i was trying to get home I got trapped in the foyer of the apartment building for about 2 hours, no way out and no way back in. I was freezing and my dress was on inside out and my phone was dead and I had only one cigarette I was saving for when I made it home. I eventually made it back inside the building when someone was leaving for work. But then I couldn't find the apartment I'd been in!! So I knocked on some random door at 7 in the morning. I was feeling scared and very vulnerable by now. A tall handsome black guy with big sad brown eyes opened the door to me. I thought to myself "this is definitely it, I'm going to die today"! But the guy was very kind. He didn't mind me knocking on his door at 7am on a Sunday morning. He'd stayed up all night having drinks. It was his birthday! I hesitated slightly when he invited me in. I really should just use his phone and call a taxi!! But when I stepped inside and felt the same warm air against my freezing cold legs I almost moaned in pleasure!! I noticed an ashtray and asked if he minded if I smoked my last cigarette, while he was busy making me a coffee!!! We ended up chatting for about 2 hours about life and how I'd ended up knocking on his door the morning of his birthday!!! We exchanged numbers and I dated him for a little longer than a year. He was my very first black guy and to this day I cant seem to find myself attracted to white guys!!!! For me the myth is true, I've never gone back "

And he knew that you’d just had a threesome with 2 guys in the same building hahaha? Amazing story!

"My very first threesome was before my Fab days about 10 years ago when I propositioned 2 cute guys at a bar. Next morning at like 5am when i was trying to get home I got trapped in the foyer of the apartment building for about 2 hours, no way out and no way back in. I was freezing and my dress was on inside out and my phone was dead and I had only one cigarette I was saving for when I made it home. I eventually made it back inside the building when someone was leaving for work. But then I couldn't find the apartment I'd been in!! So I knocked on some random door at 7 in the morning. I was feeling scared and very vulnerable by now. A tall handsome black guy with big sad brown eyes opened the door to me. I thought to myself "this is definitely it, I'm going to die today"! But the guy was very kind. He didn't mind me knocking on his door at 7am on a Sunday morning. He'd stayed up all night having drinks. It was his birthday! I hesitated slightly when he invited me in. I really should just use his phone and call a taxi!! But when I stepped inside and felt the same warm air against my freezing cold legs I almost moaned in pleasure!! I noticed an ashtray and asked if he minded if I smoked my last cigarette, while he was busy making me a coffee!!! We ended up chatting for about 2 hours about life and how I'd ended up knocking on his door the morning of his birthday!!! We exchanged numbers and I dated him for a little longer than a year. He was my very first black guy and to this day I cant seem to find myself attracted to white guys!!!! For me the myth is true, I've never gone back

And he knew that you’d just had a threesome with 2 guys in the same building hahaha? Amazing story! "

I didn't tell him it was a threesome that morning, just that I'd "been with someone". Little did I know I would become very used to going in and out of that building and still remember the code for the door all these years later

Belfast

"My very first threesome was before my Fab days about 10 years ago when I propositioned 2 cute guys at a bar. Next morning at like 5am when i was trying to get home I got trapped in the foyer of the apartment building for about 2 hours, no way out and no way back in. I was freezing and my dress was on inside out and my phone was dead and I had only one cigarette I was saving for when I made it home. I eventually made it back inside the building when someone was leaving for work. But then I couldn't find the apartment I'd been in!! So I knocked on some random door at 7 in the morning. I was feeling scared and very vulnerable by now. A tall handsome black guy with big sad brown eyes opened the door to me. I thought to myself "this is definitely it, I'm going to die today"! But the guy was very kind. He didn't mind me knocking on his door at 7am on a Sunday morning. He'd stayed up all night having drinks. It was his birthday! I hesitated slightly when he invited me in. I really should just use his phone and call a taxi!! But when I stepped inside and felt the same warm air against my freezing cold legs I almost moaned in pleasure!! I noticed an ashtray and asked if he minded if I smoked my last cigarette, while he was busy making me a coffee!!! We ended up chatting for about 2 hours about life and how I'd ended up knocking on his door the morning of his birthday!!! We exchanged numbers and I dated him for a little longer than a year. He was my very first black guy and to this day I cant seem to find myself attracted to white guys!!!! For me the myth is true, I've never gone back

And he knew that you’d just had a threesome with 2 guys in the same building hahaha? Amazing story!

I didn't tell him it was a threesome that morning, just that I'd "been with someone". Little did I know I would become very used to going in and out of that building and still remember the code for the door all these years later "

And as a man with a big kink for watching girls take on a BBC I can’t help but wonder what magic you have hidden in that friends only album.. shame I’m not in your age range ha

By *liverkMan  over a year ago

X

[Removed by poster at 18/01/22 13:20:35]

By *liverkMan  over a year ago

X

Something similar happened to me in Stanley Park in vancouver,i was banging a lady on the bonnet of my truck when the cops caught us...they just told us to go further up the lane and carry on??

"My very first threesome was before my Fab days about 10 years ago when I propositioned 2 cute guys at a bar. Next morning at like 5am when i was trying to get home I got trapped in the foyer of the apartment building for about 2 hours, no way out and no way back in. I was freezing and my dress was on inside out and my phone was dead and I had only one cigarette I was saving for when I made it home. I eventually made it back inside the building when someone was leaving for work. But then I couldn't find the apartment I'd been in!! So I knocked on some random door at 7 in the morning. I was feeling scared and very vulnerable by now. A tall handsome black guy with big sad brown eyes opened the door to me. I thought to myself "this is definitely it, I'm going to die today"! But the guy was very kind. He didn't mind me knocking on his door at 7am on a Sunday morning. He'd stayed up all night having drinks. It was his birthday! I hesitated slightly when he invited me in. I really should just use his phone and call a taxi!! But when I stepped inside and felt the same warm air against my freezing cold legs I almost moaned in pleasure!! I noticed an ashtray and asked if he minded if I smoked my last cigarette, while he was busy making me a coffee!!! We ended up chatting for about 2 hours about life and how I'd ended up knocking on his door the morning of his birthday!!! We exchanged numbers and I dated him for a little longer than a year. He was my very first black guy and to this day I cant seem to find myself attracted to white guys!!!! For me the myth is true, I've never gone back "

You have a great way with words. You should consider writing a book of your experiences

You have a great way with words. You should consider writing a book of your experiences"

Awww thank you. I do actually love to write when I get going. Perhaps I'll make it my business to publish a few here in the Stories section. Keep your eyes peeled

» Add a new message to this topic