FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Poly dating

Poly dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.boo OP   Man  over a year ago

Raphoe

So question for everyone, I'm looking to date but everyone on the typical dating apps are either straight up vanilla or they are jealous kind not open to adding other people, and then you have fab but it is a minefield for a single guy in donegal, almost impossible to get replies, what I'm asking is, anyone got any tips as where to look, tried feeld but there's barely anyone on it from Ireland.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razygoalsMan  over a year ago

Dundalk, lisbon rn

If I may ask, what's your intent with it, what's your version of poly basically?

Raphoe

Looking for a long term partner who is also into the swinging/poly lifestyle, not gonna go into the fine details lol but uv an idea

By *razygoalsMan  over a year ago

Dundalk, lisbon rn

I'd imagine you are in the right place then lol...if it was a long term trouple or something my advise may be different......

Though one major flaw I can see to what you are doing, your not being clearly honest about what you want on your profile....if that's what you want, put it out there and hope the right woman sees it.

I realise that's kinda what you are doing here but your own bio will likely last longer than this thread

Raphoe

Yea maybe you're right,, might have a think and rewrite profile maybe

» Add a new message to this topic