FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women Anal Sex

Women Anal Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s your take on it. Do you enjoy it, prefer it over vaginal sex or something you do to appease your partner ?

When or what made you first try it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Him..wana try anal?

Me .. sure why not

Him..did you enjoy that?

Me..no hated it

Him..least we tried

"Him..wana try anal?

Me .. sure why not

Him..did you enjoy that?

Me..no hated it

Him..least we tried

"

Just like that

Tried it since ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Him..wana try anal?

Me .. sure why not

Him..did you enjoy that?

Me..no hated it

Him..least we tried

"

I'm not 'him'

But this was my exact experience. Haven't had the opportunity since

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

County players love it, apparently!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Him..wana try anal?

Me .. sure why not

Him..did you enjoy that?

Me..no hated it

Him..least we tried

I'm not 'him'

But this was my exact experience. Haven't had the opportunity since"

Me...Wana try anal?

You.. me or you

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Oh yes especially at a particular time of the month. Wand at the ready and away we go

By *Whiskey Guy 2.0Man  over a year ago

Ballynaughty

Need pulling "butt-plug" and you are good to go!

"County players love it, apparently! "

With each other ?

Can take it or leave it. It's not something I crave

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"What’s your take on it. Do you enjoy it, prefer it over vaginal sex or something you do to appease your partner ?

When or what made you first try it ?"

I thoroughly enjoy anal sex with the right partner. In other words, if my partner says, neah, not too fussed or only to please me, then it's a thanks but no thanks.

I get off on the fact that he gets off as much as I do more so than on the actual act, regardless of what that act or practice is...but my kink is definitely anal, has been for a long time.

And since having separated and having been involved with other men, I've also found that I enjoy giving as much as receiving... again, with the right partner, see above...

Do I prefer anal over vaginal? I'd hate to miss out on either because they just compliment each other (as with oral) and give an extra dimension, layer and kick to intimacy and sex

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I Am doing some extensive research on all sides, aspects and elements involved. Will report in the next few weeks

Dublin

"I Am doing some extensive research on all sides, aspects and elements involved. Will report in the next few weeks "

Including your internal side

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"I Am doing some extensive research on all sides, aspects and elements involved. Will report in the next few weeks

Including your internal side "

Behave

Dublin

"I Am doing some extensive research on all sides, aspects and elements involved. Will report in the next few weeks

Including your internal side

Behave "

Always

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"County players love it, apparently! "

Bend over for the teacher

By *adbod2020Man  over a year ago

Galway

I love Anal with someone who enjoys it. Something very naughty about it or something. It enhances the experience. However I've tried it in the past with women who have little experience and didn't really enjoy it and there's no fun in that at all. You pick up on their discomfort etc and it can kill the mood

I enjoy it, both ways! but unless a woman is really into it and actually wants and enjoys it then I’ve no interest

I've been a giver and a taker. Both have their pros and cons

Dublin

"I've been a giver and a taker. Both have their pros and cons"

No shit

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Receiving does nothing for me…major meh. I do enjoy playing with guys asses though

"I've been a giver and a taker. Both have their pros and cons

No shit "

Not when I was the taker. She knew what she was doing lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"County players love it, apparently!

With each other ? "

Nah, just randommers on the street and lovers of other sports.

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

Have tried with my wife but it's not something that happens during our meets, Tina hates it and finds the experience unpleasant and uncomfortable. Lucky for her I am not fond of anal either.

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Wasn't a massive fan of it before but since trying little bits I've changed that opinion

Very much a fan of giving though. I'm nice that way

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My first go - many many moons ago - was with a guy who actually was an asshole therefore it was literally a pain in the ass.

As memory fades I tried it again and started to enjoy it up to the point of peaking from it which is simply amazing. However it's something only a chosen few get to experience as you've to bring the stamina of a Jedi knight with you.

Anyhow it's all about being relaxed.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"My first go - many many moons ago - was with a guy who actually was an asshole therefore it was literally a pain in the ass.

As memory fades I tried it again and started to enjoy it up to the point of peaking from it which is simply amazing. However it's something only a chosen few get to experience as you've to bring the stamina of a Jedi knight with you.

Anyhow it's all about being relaxed. "

If anyone can, that Obi Wan can.

By *eeingWhatsHere21Man  over a year ago

Northside

[Removed by poster at 21/01/22 15:50:17]

By *andyman.snrMan  over a year ago

leixlip

a little bit of proper preparation makes all the difference.

A no holes barred meet is always hot

By *eeingWhatsHere21Man  over a year ago

Northside

"Receiving does nothing for me…major meh. I do enjoy playing with guys asses though "

Am I wrong, or do you encounter a bit of a double standard around this sort of thing with guys?

I've heard from more than a few women that the guys who are the most pushy about wanting to do anal are often the ones who are most opposed to having anything done to them down there in return.

One of them even dissuaded an ex of hers from bringing it up again by asking him which of the following strap-ons would he like best! Needless to say - any & all future interest from him was rapidly dropped lol

I love it

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

We do it on occasion but it’s rather rare. It needs lots of arousal and stimulation and trust of course . In swinging constellation we are not to keen on it as the degree of intimacy required is hard to meet in the shallowness of a casual sex encounter . This maybe different for anyone else of course

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Receiving does nothing for me…major meh. I do enjoy playing with guys asses though

Am I wrong, or do you encounter a bit of a double standard around this sort of thing with guys?

I've heard from more than a few women that the guys who are the most pushy about wanting to do anal are often the ones who are most opposed to having anything done to them down there in return.

One of them even dissuaded an ex of hers from bringing it up again by asking him which of the following strap-ons would he like best! Needless to say - any & all future interest from him was rapidly dropped lol "

In fairness though if someone doesn't want a strap-on up the ass, it should be respected regardless of gender, but yes said person should return the respect and not being pushy about giving anal.

Galway

"Receiving does nothing for me…major meh. I do enjoy playing with guys asses though

One of them even dissuaded an ex of hers from bringing it up again by asking him which of the following strap-ons would he like best! Needless to say - any & all future interest from him was rapidly dropped lol "

Sometimes, but not always. I am of the opinion that, where possible, if you want me to try something, you have to be willing to try it too. Like don’t ask me to swallow your cum if you’re not willing to taste it too

One of them even dissuaded an ex of hers from bringing it up again by asking him which of the following strap-ons would he like best! Needless to say - any & all future interest from him was rapidly dropped lol

Sometimes, but not always. I am of the opinion that, where possible, if you want me to try something, you have to be willing to try it too. Like don’t ask me to swallow your cum if you’re not willing to taste it too "

This is very true ??

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"What’s your take on it. Do you enjoy it, prefer it over vaginal sex or something you do to appease your partner ?

Have you tried receiving anal yourself ,? If not why not?..

Dublin

Sometimes, but not always. I am of the opinion that, where possible, if you want me to try something, you have to be willing to try it too. Like don’t ask me to swallow your cum if you’re not willing to taste it too "

I think that's where Doghunter's comment is quite apt - respecting boundaries. If I enjoy receiving anal or swallowing his cum but he doesn't, why would I want him to do it? I get something out of it, he doesn't. He'd literally only be bowing to my wishes in that case. Fair enough, if it's a trying something for the first time but otherwise, for me, asking someone to do something they don't enjoy in this context would actually be a major turn-off for me...

By *Whiskey Guy 2.0Man  over a year ago

Ballynaughty

"Wasn't a massive fan of it before but since trying little bits I've changed that opinion

Very much a fan of giving though. I'm nice that way "

Noted

Galway

Sometimes, but not always. I am of the opinion that, where possible, if you want me to try something, you have to be willing to try it too. Like don’t ask me to swallow your cum if you’re not willing to taste it too

I think that's where Doghunter's comment is quite apt - respecting boundaries. If I enjoy receiving anal or swallowing his cum but he doesn't, why would I want him to do it? I get something out of it, he doesn't. He'd literally only be bowing to my wishes in that case. Fair enough, if it's a trying something for the first time but otherwise, for me, asking someone to do something they don't enjoy in this context would actually be a major turn-off for me..."

I’m not talking about forcing anyone to do anything but if a guy goes on about wanting me to swallow but has never tasted his own cum, he can jog on. I’m all about respecting boundaries but don’t expect someone to try something for the first time for you if you’re not willing to reciprocate.

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 21/01/22 17:37:09]

Dublin

I think that's where Doghunter's comment is quite apt - respecting boundaries. If I enjoy receiving anal or swallowing his cum but he doesn't, why would I want him to do it? I get something out of it, he doesn't. He'd literally only be bowing to my wishes in that case. Fair enough, if it's a trying something for the first time but otherwise, for me, asking someone to do something they don't enjoy in this context would actually be a major turn-off for me...

I’m not talking about forcing anyone to do anything but if a guy goes on about wanting me to swallow but has never tasted his own cum, he can jog on. I’m all about respecting boundaries but don’t expect someone to try something for the first time for you if you’re not willing to reciprocate. "

I know you weren't talking about forcing anyone to do anything.

And I suppose it's one thing to have someone "go on at you about wanting something" or exploring fantasies one or the other might have and not going on and on about a particular fantasy that is either a not really wanting to do or try it or indeed a categorical no.

I personally just wouldn't get enjoyment out of insisting he try his own cum (seeing as that's the example used) because he might get an extra kick out of my swallowing his, instead of spitting.

In other words, just because I like something, doesn't mean I do expect him to reciprocate. And I think the cum example is actually quite apt because there are plenty who would be grossed out by it, women and men...I never used to swallow and now don't mind it at all. But would never expect him to try his own if he was grossed out by it... because I know what that feels like...

By *amson4DelilahCouple  over a year ago

ballina

Much to my own surprise it just does nothing for me..

I don't mind fucking my partner up the ass if that's what he wants

By *ara198Woman  over a year ago

maynooth

Love it. Intense, deep trust, very erotic, requires great connection between the couple, well for me anyway.

DP really intensifys my orgasms, love that feeling

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"DP really intensifys my orgasms, love that feeling "

Cat I think I you

By *ndienaughtyMan  over a year ago

Dun Laoghaire

can't be more hot than this!

Never liked the idea of it, had no interest at all, then when I started ny fab journey I though why not try everything?? Tried it and love it, I mean the orgasm it gives is so intense

Yes it definitely does intensifies my orgasms especially DP, but i'm definitely fussy to whom i let.

Dun Laoghaire

"Never liked the idea of it, had no interest at all, then when I started ny fab journey I though why not try everything?? Tried it and love it, I mean the orgasm it gives is so intense "

FREE TOE TWIRLS HAHAHA?

"Never liked the idea of it, had no interest at all, then when I started ny fab journey I though why not try everything?? Tried it and love it, I mean the orgasm it gives is so intense

FREE TOE TWIRLS HAHAHA?"

Never understood the toe curling till anal

By *ara198Woman  over a year ago

maynooth

"Never liked the idea of it, had no interest at all, then when I started ny fab journey I though why not try everything?? Tried it and love it, I mean the orgasm it gives is so intense "

Oh completely true. It's a different level.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Decilious feeling her climax from anal

Trust as opposed to thrust is the secret and lube loads of lube

Dun Laoghaire

"Never liked the idea of it, had no interest at all, then when I started ny fab journey I though why not try everything?? Tried it and love it, I mean the orgasm it gives is so intense

FREE TOE TWIRLS HAHAHA?

Never understood the toe curling till anal "

Getting to Mayo asap

Very new to it, only for special occasions

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

It's great with a woman who's able to take it.

Takes a while but dirty as fuck which makes it amazing

By *tiffler400Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Wasn't a massive fan of it before but since trying little bits I've changed that opinion

Very much a fan of giving though. I'm nice that way "

I'm sure you are nice that way but I bet you like to use something bigger than average

Belfast

I'm sure you are nice that way but I bet you like to use something bigger than average "

I like to use whatever size is desired, whether that is a finger or the big lad

Never tried anal

By *acknjill30Couple  over a year ago

wexford

Spit on me craic and slide it in lol

Belfast

"Spit on me craic and slide it in lol"

belfast

"Spit on me craic and slide it in lol

"

Depending on the size I think it might take a bit more than spit lol

By *acknjill30Couple  over a year ago

wexford

Only take on what you can chew lol

belfast

I'm sure you are nice that way but I bet you like to use something bigger than average

What size is the big lad lol

I like to use whatever size is desired, whether that is a finger or the big lad "

Love it.

That initial pain/pleasure continuum.

Nothing like it.

Can be lots of fun. Don't do it with just anyone though.

By *lamingo57Woman  over a year ago

Carrick

"Can be lots of fun. Don't do it with just anyone though. "

This!

I love it but I'd never do it with a fb or a ons. It's a type of relationship sex.

Dun Laoghaire

"Can be lots of fun. Don't do it with just anyone though. "

Douche is important lol

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Poo poo

In our house we refer to it as “the correct hole”

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"In our house we refer to it as “the correct hole”"

Can I come stay with you??

I don't think it's ever been fun unless the woman has instigated it, I'd go as far as to say its ruined a few good occasions

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"Can be lots of fun. Don't do it with just anyone though.

This!

I love it but I'd never do it with a fb or a ons. It's a type of relationship sex. "

I agree but yet disagree here, FB is a relationship whether we acknowledge it or not. Same trust levels are needed but its just about intimacy and fun.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

So I'm taking the facts that women do enjoy it, when done correctly and can orgasm from it, without other stimulation?

If that's the case, I need to try it more

Thanks for all your comments ladies. Very educational

» Add a new message to this topic