FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hugging

Hugging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

We can hugg everyone now no social distance life getting back to normal.

But what have you learnt from all this covid shite..

Hugs all round

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We can hugg everyone now no social distance life getting back to normal.

Hugs all round "

That I never want to work in an office again! Working from home is the best thing that's ever happened to me, long may it continue x

"We can hugg everyone now no social distance life getting back to normal.

Hugs all round "

I’ve learnt that some people I knew died from this shite!!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I learnt how miserable life becomes with restrictive measures and some peoples personalities changed totally with covid on the brain in relation to everything they did even when vaccines were rolled out.The arguing and bitterness it caused was unreal. good bit of news but wouldn't hold my hopes out too much yet. you could easily see further variants and the reigns pulled in tightly once more.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Ive learned that i might be down your way this weeks and hugs would be very possible

I'm going to set up a hug booth

"I learnt how miserable life becomes with restrictive measures and some peoples personalities changed totally with covid on the brain in relation to everything they did even when vaccines were rolled out.The arguing and bitterness it caused was unreal. good bit of news but wouldn't hold my hopes out too much yet. you could easily see further variants and the reigns pulled in tightly once more. "
You are full of the joys

Tipperary

"I learnt how miserable life becomes with restrictive measures and some peoples personalities changed totally with covid on the brain in relation to everything they did even when vaccines were rolled out.The arguing and bitterness it caused was unreal. good bit of news but wouldn't hold my hopes out too much yet. you could easily see further variants and the reigns pulled in tightly once more. You are full of the joys "
just telling it how it is . you could very easily see more variants from around the world and backwards we will go if they're highly transmissible. if you saw my posts, I'd of driven along like we are from tomorrow long ago but at least it's better late than never but I'd have no trust In NPHET whatsoever that this is the end.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

I learnt that giving and receiving a hug is a great thing to the point I never stopped to those close to me..

Sometimes you have to go with your gut and do what's right for you.

Tipperary

"I learnt that giving and receiving a hug is a great thing to the point I never stopped to those close to me..

Sometimes you have to go with your gut and do what's right for you. "

absolutely. u always hug your loved ones as u never know when it will be the last.

» Add a new message to this topic