Neat and tidy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice the best way to trim ur ball or what trimmer to buy or cream

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndienaughtyMan  over a year ago

Dun Laoghaire

"Any advice the best way to trim ur ball or what trimmer to buy or cream "

So you take a hot shower first. And then the usual shaving scenes! Thats the cheap and best way to do so

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Any advice the best way to trim ur ball or what trimmer to buy or cream

So you take a hot shower first. And then the usual shaving scenes! Thats the cheap and best way to do so"

Tried razor before didn’t work well lol

By *risharrowMan  over a year ago

Clare

Word of warning! Be careful using a electric shaver on your sack. Stretch the skin as much as possible and keep the shaver a wee bit from the skin to avoid the shaver going through your sack like the jaws of a bin lorry going through a black bag. I still have a faint scar and it's not an ideal location to put a plaster on. I wish you success

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Any grooming trimmers should do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty hot water and shaving foam and a good razor works for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

During a shower to soften the skin and use a disposable shaver with or without foam. I prefer without for saving time. No shaving cuts yet

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Nice warm shower lather the boys up and be sure razor is new espicealy the first time. Start by pulling as much sack and cock up towards ur belly button and start the razor down near the anus with the skin pulled tight u present the hairs to the blades for a close shave. After ur happy with that the exposed skin is smooth pull the boys to the left and again proceed to shave as much stretched skin as possible and again the same on the other side, now this is where it gets threatrous and is best done hard so we forgive u a few sharp stiff strokes starting near the tip or bell end move towards the sack taking care the skin here is thin and ur running a straight sharp blade along a curved surface dont go getting complacent u have to repeat this a number of times and remember that joy stick ur holding is the only one u have, I mean cut off a nipple no bother u have another loose an eye and u have another hell man loose a ball and ull still inseminate the planet if u needed to. After that the bush above the jewels can be manscaped with a good trimmer or smooth some like one or the other others want a happy trail but remember this shaved cock and balls will always look bigger in a womans small hands

limerick

"Nice warm shower lather the boys up and be sure razor is new espicealy the first time. Start by pulling as much sack and cock up towards ur belly button and start the razor down near the anus with the skin pulled tight u present the hairs to the blades for a close shave. After ur happy with that the exposed skin is smooth pull the boys to the left and again proceed to shave as much stretched skin as possible and again the same on the other side, now this is where it gets threatrous and is best done hard so we forgive u a few sharp stiff strokes starting near the tip or bell end move towards the sack taking care the skin here is thin and ur running a straight sharp blade along a curved surface dont go getting complacent u have to repeat this a number of times and remember that joy stick ur holding is the only one u have, I mean cut off a nipple no bother u have another loose an eye and u have another hell man loose a ball and ull still inseminate the planet if u needed to. After that the bush above the jewels can be manscaped with a good trimmer or smooth some like one or the other others want a happy trail but remember this shaved cock and balls will always look bigger in a womans small hands "

Do not attempt this after drink and moisturise its essential and gives u that excuse to have another few strokes

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Nice warm shower lather the boys up and be sure razor is new espicealy the first time. Start by pulling as much sack and cock up towards ur belly button and start the razor down near the anus with the skin pulled tight u present the hairs to the blades for a close shave. After ur happy with that the exposed skin is smooth pull the boys to the left and again proceed to shave as much stretched skin as possible and again the same on the other side, now this is where it gets threatrous and is best done hard so we forgive u a few sharp stiff strokes starting near the tip or bell end move towards the sack taking care the skin here is thin and ur running a straight sharp blade along a curved surface dont go getting complacent u have to repeat this a number of times and remember that joy stick ur holding is the only one u have, I mean cut off a nipple no bother u have another loose an eye and u have another hell man loose a ball and ull still inseminate the planet if u needed to. After that the bush above the jewels can be manscaped with a good trimmer or smooth some like one or the other others want a happy trail but remember this shaved cock and balls will always look bigger in a womans small hands "

I think you should start a podcast or publish a how to manual

limerick

"Nice warm shower lather the boys up and be sure razor is new espicealy the first time. Start by pulling as much sack and cock up towards ur belly button and start the razor down near the anus with the skin pulled tight u present the hairs to the blades for a close shave. After ur happy with that the exposed skin is smooth pull the boys to the left and again proceed to shave as much stretched skin as possible and again the same on the other side, now this is where it gets threatrous and is best done hard so we forgive u a few sharp stiff strokes starting near the tip or bell end move towards the sack taking care the skin here is thin and ur running a straight sharp blade along a curved surface dont go getting complacent u have to repeat this a number of times and remember that joy stick ur holding is the only one u have, I mean cut off a nipple no bother u have another loose an eye and u have another hell man loose a ball and ull still inseminate the planet if u needed to. After that the bush above the jewels can be manscaped with a good trimmer or smooth some like one or the other others want a happy trail but remember this shaved cock and balls will always look bigger in a womans small hands

I think you should start a podcast or publish a how to manual "

Jayus love I am only here for the riode I just got bored answering mails begging for a shag from young wans

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Nice warm shower lather the boys up and be sure razor is new espicealy the first time. Start by pulling as much sack and cock up towards ur belly button and start the razor down near the anus with the skin pulled tight u present the hairs to the blades for a close shave. After ur happy with that the exposed skin is smooth pull the boys to the left and again proceed to shave as much stretched skin as possible and again the same on the other side, now this is where it gets threatrous and is best done hard so we forgive u a few sharp stiff strokes starting near the tip or bell end move towards the sack taking care the skin here is thin and ur running a straight sharp blade along a curved surface dont go getting complacent u have to repeat this a number of times and remember that joy stick ur holding is the only one u have, I mean cut off a nipple no bother u have another loose an eye and u have another hell man loose a ball and ull still inseminate the planet if u needed to. After that the bush above the jewels can be manscaped with a good trimmer or smooth some like one or the other others want a happy trail but remember this shaved cock and balls will always look bigger in a womans small hands

I think you should start a podcast or publish a how to manual

Jayus love I am only here for the riode I just got bored answering mails begging for a shag from young wans "

Well, you could have fooled me! With that eye for detail I am not surprised that you are inundated with mail from young wans. I won't distract any further - I'd hate to be the reason your fans are waiting for your message of lust

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Any advice the best way to trim ur ball or what trimmer to buy or cream "

Manscape... Best I've used, nó fear of nicks

» Add a new message to this topic