FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Straight women's aversion to bi guys

Straight women's aversion to bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ulvalinist OP   Man  over a year ago

Wexford

Pardon my ignorance/naivety but I'm just curious why that appears to be a thing with quite a few straight women here. (I'm straight btw).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP i didn't think there was an aversion to bi men i would think they are hard to poke out on here actually. Everyone has their own preferences are you sure it's not just that rather that dislike. I would think the majority on here are openminded and don't judge but maybe i'm wrong.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Its just another preference for some people

There's a lot more to like or dislike about me than just the fact I'm bisexual.

By *astcoast2000Man  over a year ago

Newcastle County Down

"OP i didn't think there was an aversion to bi men i would think they are hard to poke out on here actually. Everyone has their own preferences are you sure it's not just that rather that dislike. I would think the majority on here are openminded and don't judge but maybe i'm wrong. "

Very well said to many judgemental folk on this site now even straight guys look at my pics mind you

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Personally i would take a bi guy over a straight guy i just find that they are alot my open and honest

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

People like and don't like people for all sorts of reasons.

Some people don't want to be with men that be with men. Some people do.

Its a clear sign for bi men that those women are not for them and surely saves time and effort.

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"People like and don't like people for all sorts of reasons.

Its a clear sign for bi men that those women are not for them and surely saves time and effort."

You would think that, wouldn't you?!

I believe part of the question is what are the stats? How many women are there who will not meet:

- an openly bi-curious or bisexual man

- or actively seek a bi-curious or bisexual man

- or just aren't bothered either way with another man's sexuality as long as they find someone sexually compatible?

If the number of women who openly, or not so openly, do not want to meet bi-curious or bisexual men are in the majority, then it's not surprising that a majority of the "fab straight" men are in the closet on a site like Fab where the ratio of men to women is well against them already!

It's a pity that in this day and age, people still feel the need to hide their true selves, in terms of sexuality (or otherwise!), on an adult/swinger's website, because of the general judgement they perceive or actually receive.

Embrace your sexuality and all those little differences that make you you

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Its a clear sign for bi men that those women are not for them and surely saves time and effort.

I believe part of the question is what are the stats? How many women are there who will not meet:

- or just aren't bothered either way with another man's sexuality as long as they find someone sexually compatible?

If the number of women who openly, or not so openly, do not want to meet bi-curious or bisexual men are in the majority, then it's not surprising that a majority of the "fab straight" men are in the closet on a site like Fab where the ratio of men to women is well against them already!

It's a pity that in this day and age, people still feel the need to hide their true selves, in terms of sexuality (or otherwise!), on an adult/swinger's website, because of the general judgement they perceive or actually receive.

Embrace your sexuality and all those little differences that make you you "

Absolutely agree, I think we're all at least a little bi, whether thats in general or for the right person/people.

As for my stats, I will meet bi men, I think they're rather delicious but straight men are rather delicious also

Not sure. We have no problem with them! Maybe there's a perceived idea that bi guys may be practicing unsafe sex or something?

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

If anything it's straight men who don't want involvement with bi men, not straight women. Straight women are often very turned on by gay/bi men

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I love bi guys and I also love straight guys. It's more about the connection for me. Who else they play with is none of my business as long as they play safe.

By *xBelMorriganMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Biphobia or an aversion to bi men comes from homophobia, believing that gay sex is somehow "dirty" compared to straight sex, or that a man is somehow less masculine because they have sex with other men.

I've also noticed a lot of transphobia on this platform which is really disappointing.

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

I'm neither bi or bophobic. Like most straight guys, I do wonder why a lot of women avoid bi men. I mean dick is dick right? If you like dick and the dick likes you then have at it no? As many others have said, everybody has preferences and is totally entitled to them. I think that many men just wonder why on this one. Unfortunately, the question is one of that for which the answer is "because".

It kind of proves a niggling doubt that most of the "couples" profiles are controlled by men ? Bit sad really in this new world

Embrace your sexuality and all those little differences that make you you "

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Biphobia or an aversion to bi men comes from homophobia, believing that gay sex is somehow "dirty" compared to straight sex, or that a man is somehow less masculine because they have sex with other men.

I've also noticed a lot of transphobia on this platform which is really disappointing."

From my experience it mainly seems to be this reason. Bi men are seen as being less "manly" which is a turn off for some women.

"Biphobia or an aversion to bi men comes from homophobia, believing that gay sex is somehow "dirty" compared to straight sex, or that a man is somehow less masculine because they have sex with other men.

I've also noticed a lot of transphobia on this platform which is really disappointing."

It's really difficult to see any other explanation, isn't it? It's not as if all bi men present in some way that's different to all straight men.

Wexford

For what it's worth I wasn't implying that homophobia was a reason for said ladies preferences for no bi guys. I wondered was there a higher likeyhood of bi guys being into anal play and that possibly being a turn off for some.

By *ollybirdWoman  over a year ago

east Cork

"Personally i would take a bi guy over a straight guy i just find that they are alot my open and honest "

This

Dublin

"For what it's worth I wasn't implying that homophobia was a reason for said ladies preferences for no bi guys. I wondered was there a higher likeyhood of bi guys being into anal play and that possibly being a turn off for some. "

I find that a huge turn-on but each to their own. Every woman will have her reason as to why she's into or not into bi men...

I was more surprised to be chatting with a straight man on here months and months ago, who "apparently" got absolutely nothing out of women playing with each other or the idea of a threesome with 2 women. Now that I find to be a phenomenon which I don't understand because I doubt there's many a straight or bi man posting on this Forum who wouldn't jump at half the chance (with what he considers the right 2 women obviously).

There's an idea for a new Forum discussion

Wexford

@ A la carte

Odd guy you were chatting to. Just a bit of a contrarian perhaps, or didn't know what to do with himself while the ladies were busy? In any case, a far better topic for discussion!

Dublin

"@ A la carte

Odd guy you were chatting to. Just a bit of a contrarian perhaps, or didn't know what to do with himself while the ladies were busy? In any case, a far better topic for discussion!"

Again, I suppose each to their own...and I see a thread on the topic was started in my absence

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"@ A la carte

Odd guy you were chatting to. Just a bit of a contrarian perhaps, or didn't know what to do with himself while the ladies were busy? In any case, a far better topic for discussion!

Again, I suppose each to their own...and I see a thread on the topic was started in my absence "

I thought Id slip one in while you were busy elsewhere

Dublin

"@ A la carte

Again, I suppose each to their own...and I see a thread on the topic was started in my absence

I thought Id slip one in while you were busy elsewhere "

Just the one slip?

» Add a new message to this topic