FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Two women playing as against 2 men

Two women playing as against 2 men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

So leading on from another forum post is it assumed that every man on here likes to watch 2 women playing or have a play with 2 women while they also play

Its assumed that most men won't like to watch 2 men play in a group setting and most men have the cross swords line on their profile just to be sure everyone knows that

What do the men think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"So leading on from another forum post is it assumed that every man on here likes to watch 2 women playing or have a play with 2 women while they also play

Its assumed that most men won't like to watch 2 men play in a group setting and most men have the cross swords line on their profile just to be sure everyone knows that

What do the men think "

Thanks for starting the thread

I don't like to assume anything (not that I'm a man, sorry)...you know what they say, right? But it'll definitely be interesting to see the responses on that

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"So leading on from another forum post is it assumed that every man on here likes to watch 2 women playing or have a play with 2 women while they also play

What do the men think "

99% of straight men would lose their shit if they saw two guys playing together at a party, cos it just doesn't happen, it's not acceptable unless it's specifically a bi party.

Yet the ladies are free (and encouraged) to play together. Complete bugbear of mine. Mrs

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've no interest in other men at all so therefore I've no interest in watching 2 guys playing. I would leave the room or find something I was interested in.

I've no interest in watching 2 women playing either if they were just doing it for someone else's pleasure and I certainly wouldn't expect or encourage any woman to play with another woman.

If the women themselves initiated it then yes I would watch because I'm interested in women and make no apologies for it.

I also make no apology for being straight and refuse to have to justify my preference just because some people feel that all men should be more open and adventurous.

Straight women who have no interest in other women are being asked to justify that most days on here and it seems to be a thing now to challenge mens choices as well.

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

The idea of two women playing with each other appeals to me but having never experienced it in real life I do not know if it would live up to expectations

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Sexual and bodily autonomy are key. Your choices and preferences are your own and even if some are rooted in bigotry etc, that doesnt change that fact. Noone needs to explain their sexual desires, wants, needs and preferences to anyone least of all strangers on the internet and noone has the right to demand you do or examine or scrutunise them. Be respectful of peoples choices. You might not like them but they are still their choices and none of your business. Just my tuppence worth

By *orkGuyFunGuyMan  over a year ago

Cork

"Sexual and bodily autonomy are key. Your choices and preferences are your own and even if some are rooted in bigotry etc, that doesnt change that fact. Noone needs to explain their sexual desires, wants, needs and preferences to anyone least of all strangers on the internet and noone has the right to demand you do or examine or scrutunise them. Be respectful of peoples choices. You might not like them but they are still their choices and none of your business. Just my tuppence worth "

This

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

What do the men think "

Yes love to see two women playing.

Two guys not my thing but, in a group setting, all safety and condoms in use, not an issue for me.

As to the crossing swords thing, if both wearing condoms, I see no problems with that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've no interest in other men at all so therefore I've no interest in watching 2 guys playing. I would leave the room or find something I was interested in.

I've no interest in watching 2 women playing either if they were just doing it for someone else's pleasure and I certainly wouldn't expect or encourage any woman to play with another woman.

If the women themselves initiated it then yes I would watch because I'm interested in women and make no apologies for it.

I also make no apology for being straight and refuse to have to justify my preference just because some people feel that all men should be more open and adventurous.

Straight women who have no interest in other women are being asked to justify that most days on here and it seems to be a thing now to challenge mens choices as well.

"

Well said, that exactly how I fell about it too. If I'm not into it I'll just leave and let them get on with things. I refuse to justify or even worse, be shamed because its not my thing and nor should others. But I am pro choice as it not making anyone do anything against their will

I would love to see 2 women playing ..it would be an awesome turn on for me

It shouldn't be shon apon man on man, woman on women, ts/tv on man or women. Equality is equality, i would only ask preferences on here in case i say the wrong thing to them. So for me it's nice to know who i can flirt with otherwise if i don't ask i don't know. Also i think it's respectful to ask rather than assume it doesn't mean i am judging them if they are not bi, it merely means i will not flirt with them.

I love watching all types of play because i am openminded which i think in swing is vital to get the best out of it. Some people think they are openminded but in actual fact may not be. In my experience so far it takes good time for the mind to open more and more but when it does the best things happen outside of that comfort zone.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Sexual and bodily autonomy are key. Your choices and preferences are your own and even if some are rooted in bigotry etc, that doesnt change that fact. Noone needs to explain their sexual desires, wants, needs and preferences to anyone least of all strangers on the internet and noone has the right to demand you do or examine or scrutunise them. Be respectful of peoples choices. You might not like them but they are still their choices and none of your business. Just my tuppence worth "

well said. I don't see why people seem to want to almost shame others for the sexuality and preferences. People like what they like, everyone is individual and are allowed to have their own preferences without needing to be almost shamed about them.Like I have said numerous times find those that share your interests and who you get on with let the others enjoy what they like.

What do the men think

99% of straight men would lose their shit if they saw two guys playing together at a party, cos it just doesn't happen, it's not acceptable unless it's specifically a bi party.

Yet the ladies are free (and encouraged) to play together. Complete bugbear of mine. Mrs "

stigma is still there.

By *xBelMorriganMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Nobody should be shamed for their sexual desires, but people should be encouraged to question why they have desires or hold beliefs when it comes to sexuality.

The simple fact that women playing together is fetishized so much but men playing together is considered "wrong" or "dirty" is problematic and should be challenged so that the swinging scene is more inclusive.

There shouldn't have to be dedicated Bi nights for Bi play between people of all genders to occur.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Nobody should be shamed for their sexual desires, but people should be encouraged to question why they have desires or hold beliefs when it comes to sexuality.

The simple fact that women playing together is fetishized so much but men playing together is considered "wrong" or "dirty" is problematic and should be challenged so that the swinging scene is more inclusive.

There shouldn't have to be dedicated Bi nights for Bi play between people of all genders to occur. "

Well said. It's not as simple as 'preference' (people are entitled to their preferences of course), but there seems to be a deeply ingrained societal negativity towards/fear of gay and bi men in general and Fab is no exception unfortunately.

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Just reading back and I'm not trying to shame anyone for their preferences ...why would I after all I've never been shamed for mine ...in fact I got nothing but good wishes when I did write a post about discovering I was bi.

Well said all. It a refreshing thread.... definitely mm play is frowned upon in the general swinging community where as ff play is nearly expected. Smacks of double standards when you think about it but each to their own. In my humble experience of bi mmf and bi mmff and indeed organising bi friendly parties in the past i havent met a woman yet who doesnt adore seeing mm play.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If we keep the conversation within the bounds of the forum look at how many straight women post in here regularly and are often quite vocal about the attitude of others towards them because they have no interest in other women.

The usual reaction is agreement that they should be allowed to be what they want and no-one should have an issue with their choice and they shouldn't be expected to do anything they aren't comfortable with.

Then look at the number of bi men who talk about how difficult it is to find couples that are interested in them.

Once again the general consensus is that those couples are out there and they should keep looking and hopefully find what they are looking for.

Compare that to a straight man's comments about not being interested in other men and take a look at the replies.

I've seen threads where they are told they are closeminded and should be more open to their sexuality and not be afraid to embrace it.

There is also a ye ye whatever mentality and the old faithful "fab straight" line is dragged out of mothballs.

Why does being straight have to be questioned and dissected? Is there something wrong with having found exactly where you want to be sexually or does wearing a straight tag mean others see you as being afraid to express your "true desires"?

I'm fully behind whoever and whatever anyone identifies as and I expect the same level of respect from a bi man as I would give him.

I still won't be watching him play with another man in the same way I've no interest in soap operas so I'll change the channel.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

There are probably some who are not only disinterested in being in the presence of bi guys but may actually hold some discriminatory views .

But In my experience fab is largely tolerant and actually being openly bi is probably advantageous . First of all it makes it clear when you’re chatting to people about who you are/what your boundaries might be in a group situation , but In some cases leads to attracting specific interest. I don’t overly dissect why some people are into bi guys (Being a taboo does very little to excite me) but if facilitates the conversation then it’s all good

As a society we are becoming more tolerant all the time . In a few years there may be little need for specifically bi events . We’re not there yet but I see zero need to have straight on my profile when approaching women with a PM on here

» Add a new message to this topic