oh these were not sexual encounters most of them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

Maybe they are really verifying themselves and get confused

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Why does it matter... If people choose to show they've met people more than once.

They obviously enjoyed their company.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Why oh why get caught up in what other people are doing when it doesn’t affect you?

By *ondalinger OP   Man  over a year ago

City center

"Why oh why get caught up in what other people are doing when it doesn’t affect you?"
because it confuses me. And thought i would use the public forum as a discussion of that confusion. Isnt that what the forums are for?

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"Why oh why get caught up in what other people are doing when it doesn’t affect you?because it confuses me. And thought i would use the public forum as a discussion of that confusion. Isnt that what the forums are for?"

Jaysus no, forums are for arguments, games and flirting

City center

"Why oh why get caught up in what other people are doing when it doesn’t affect you?because it confuses me. And thought i would use the public forum as a discussion of that confusion. Isnt that what the forums are for?

Jaysus no, forums are for arguments, games and flirting "

my bad

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Some people like verifications, so I yiu met the same person 100 times you could verify them 100 times

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I prefer a maximum of 2 if the first one was a social non play one

But if someone verifies me the 3rd/4th time then i just think it’s a nice thing to do and reciprocate.

If you meet with the same person/people over a long period then it may look like you haven’t been meeting Without new Veris . Occasionally people I have contracted have had ‘only those with recent veris considered ‘ so maybe a deal breaker for some .

Ultimately though , people can do what they want with their profile

City center

"I prefer a maximum of 2 if the first one was a social non play one

But if someone verifies me the 3rd/4th time then i just think it’s a nice thing to do and reciprocate.

If you meet with the same person/people over a long period then it may look like you haven’t been meeting Without new Veris . Occasionally people I have contracted have had ‘only those with recent veris considered ‘ so maybe a deal breaker for some .

"

i agree 100% a profile is a persons own choice what goes on it. So basically if a person verifies you more than once you will reciprocate and verify them back? Just because they did? What do you say? I mean if you are only doing it cos they did. You just make something up? like the majority of verifying.

Like, nobody is not nice, nobody is bad in bed, nobody has a small cock etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People like to compliment each other, they like to let people know they enjoyed their company. There's nothing wrong with it!

City center

"People like to compliment each other, they like to let people know they enjoyed their company. There's nothing wrong with it! "
do you not think saying it publicly more than once is a lil bit cringe?

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Can we include that people who do similar over a status update.

"I can't wait until we see each other again".

"I ve been thinking about you all night".

Vomit.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

i agree 100% a profile is a persons own choice what goes on it. So basically if a person verifies you more than once you will reciprocate and verify them back? Just because they did? What do you say? I mean if you are only doing it cos they did. You just make something up? like the majority of verifying.

Like, nobody is not nice, nobody is bad in bed, nobody has a small cock etc"

I am not doing it just because they did. I would always chat about how the social/play meet went and if we would meet again .

I had a terrible one in December and no one Verified anyone else . There was nothing positive to say.

But if you invest in the meet beforehand chances are it ll go well and the veri will be positive .

The not nice people whom you don’t fancy you can largely out beforehand.

And No making up things . A 17th meet doesn’t have to have be any less pleasant and require any embellishments as a result . In fact it ll probably be even better .

I suspect a far bigger problem than multiple verifications is a sense that the site is full of people who lie about each other for their gain. It could actually provide incredible opportunities if one embraces it positively in my view .

City center

Like, nobody is not nice, nobody is bad in bed, nobody has a small cock etc

I am not doing it just because they did. I would always chat about how the social/play meet went and if we would meet again .

I had a terrible one in December and no one Verified anyone else . There was nothing positive to say.

But if you invest in the meet beforehand chances are it ll go well and the veri will be positive .

The not nice people whom you don’t fancy you can largely out beforehand.

And No making up things . A 17th meet doesn’t have to have be any less pleasant and require any embellishments as a result . In fact it ll probably be even better .

I suspect a far bigger problem than multiple verifications is a sense that the site is full of people who lie about each other for their gain. It could actually provide incredible opportunities if one embraces it positively in my view . "

that is very well put

City center

"Can we include that people who do similar over a status update.

"I can't wait until we see each other again".

"I ve been thinking about you all night".

Vomit."

yes we fucking can

"People like to compliment each other, they like to let people know they enjoyed their company. There's nothing wrong with it! do you not think saying it publicly more than once is a lil bit cringe?"

I don't think so. Each to their own obvs but I think it's nice when people have such good times with each other that they want to publicly thank them.

Not that it really matters, but our multiple veries were from different kinds of meet eg met as a couple and also met solo, met at a group social and met individually for coffee.

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't tend to read peoples veris, just the ones that they have given. It works for me.

I verify once, to say in so many words that they were who they portray themselves to be.

For me thats the purpose of a veri. Any more than that and I'd feel like I was pissing on lamposts

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Repeat performances?

None is far better

» Add a new message to this topic