FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Grateful

Grateful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll probably get a few smart remarks from my fans but feck it I'm posting it.

It maybe a swingers site but they really are some amazing people on this site and some unfortunately are a bit too quick to judge from behind their keyboards.

But I'm grateful for the friends I've made here , grateful for the nights out grateful for the laughs I've had.

Life can be bloody cruel and tough so fair play to all that get up each day and keep living xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes, yes, a thousand times YES.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I know why you've posted this and yes you're right and its a beautiful thing to say

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Here here i have made some great friends on my time on this so much so one friend actually cimes and stays with me when he comes over every 6wks and another who has keys toy house and texts or phones me everyday to see how i am it doesnt always just have to be about sex you can make some great friendships if you are willing to put the work in i dont know where i would be now if i didnt have these friends as living on my own and working on the fronrline these last 2 yrs have been very difficult but i am very greatful to these people for sticking by me xo

Glad to hear it!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

You know what fuck what everyone else thinks. You get from this site what you want, if friendship is thrown into the ring it can't be a bad thing. I've made friends on this site some still around some not.... enjoy it however it suit's you.

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

Here here.

"I'll probably get a few smart remarks from my fans but feck it I'm posting it.

It maybe a swingers site but they really are some amazing people on this site and some unfortunately are a bit too quick to judge from behind their keyboards.

But I'm grateful for the friends I've made here , grateful for the nights out grateful for the laughs I've had.

Life can be bloody cruel and tough so fair play to all that get up each day and keep living xx"

?? spot on DD..People need to enjoy life and make the most of it.To hell with anyone else thinks..Have made brilliant connections and friendships over the years.Use this site as u see fit cause Ur never going to please everyone.xxxx

Life can be bloody cruel and tough so fair play to all that get up each day and keep living xx ?? spot on DD..People need to enjoy life and make the most of it.To hell with anyone else thinks..Have made brilliant connections and friendships over the years.Use this site as u see fit cause Ur never going to please everyone.xxxx "

should say 100 percent not ??

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I've made some great friends over the years, keep in touch with most

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Life can be bloody cruel and tough so fair play to all that get up each day and keep living xx"

yass Queen!

We are also very grateful to be able to call you a friend xx

By *Whiskey Guy 2.0Man  over a year ago

Ballynaughty

By *trongcuddlesMan  over a year ago

Europe

Great to know you too

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Fair play dd . So many self righteous people on here . Everyone else is wrong according to them . Live and let live . Go for it lady whatever you want and dont want. You enjoy live when you can because believe me there will come a time when you cant .

F###k the begrudgers

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

I agree with all the posts above.

As long as you are happy that's all that counts.

Never mind any begrudgers they are not even worth talking about.

Jealousy is a form of flattery they want to be so like you but haven't got what it takes.

Your friends will always have your back.

You go girl and live your life the way you want whatever makes you happy.

Life is for living its to short to let anyone TRY to get you down, they are not worth it

You enjoy yourself with whoever you want. Stay safe & get on with living your life.

Live every day as if its your last, as one day you will be right.

Better to enjoy it while it's lasts.

ITS YOUR LIFE.

live it whatever way makes you happy.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies, glad to know plenty out there enjoying their fab journey

By *rankbMan  over a year ago

city

I am really grateful for the nice (and very sexy!) people I have met but also the ones I get to chat with but have never met.

While a few can make smart ass, cutting remarks, the pals I’ve made far outweigh the negatives!

» Add a new message to this topic