FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > BDSM session

BDSM session

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un kinky bad boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Whats everyone experiences and comments on this …

who would love to see there wife getting pleasure like that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty and Nice timesCouple  over a year ago

tie u down town

I think its a hot idea but then again I'm very openminded and know most people shy away from bdsm including my better half . But it is something I'd find very arousing yo see another person put her in bondage

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had some good times best so far in receiving is the candle wax as i really enjoy sensual aswell. The mix of the little drop of heat and the feeling it left behind omg i couldn't get up off the floor.

I asked him to give me a few minutes lol, i am trying to learn some basic ropework but it's a slow progress. So if anyone knows of upcoming rope workshop let me know or private one with happy endings sounds good too. I had a good experience in the nimhneach on my first visit so i'm interested in revisiting some time.

"I have had some good times best so far in receiving is the candle wax as i really enjoy sensual aswell. The mix of the little drop of heat and the feeling it left behind omg i couldn't get up off the floor.

I asked him to give me a few minutes lol, i am trying to learn some basic ropework but it's a slow progress. So if anyone knows of upcoming rope workshop let me know or private one with happy endings sounds good too. I had a good experience in the nimhneach on my first visit so i'm interested in revisiting some time.

"

Peer rope in limerick or Dublin if contact on the fet place will be able to advise on groups

"I have had some good times best so far in receiving is the candle wax as i really enjoy sensual aswell. The mix of the little drop of heat and the feeling it left behind omg i couldn't get up off the floor.

Peer rope in limerick or Dublin if contact on the fet place will be able to advise on groups "

Thank you what's the name on fet is it Peer rope?

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Love the idea without pain

Peer rope in limerick or Dublin if contact on the fet place will be able to advise on groups

Thank you what's the name on fet is it Peer rope? "

Yup. The limerick crew is quite active and from my baby bros review a great group to learn from

By *ount-IblisMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's one of my main things.

Have had partners I've engaged with and shared in bdsm play a lot.

Enjoy doing it to a partner, enjoy watching others do it with a partner. (with a lot of safety talks, consent and aftercare involved)

Mainly I focus on the S&M part.

Thank you what's the name on fet is it Peer rope? "

Cat I can’t message you!? .

» Add a new message to this topic