FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Don't message me if you won't include a face puc

Don't message me if you won't include a face puc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people actually send a puc with the first message & I often wonder those that demand a picture, are they as quick to send out a pic in their first message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adbod2020Man  over a year ago

Galway

I do when I'm messaging anyone I'd hope to get chatting to for the first time. I am yet to get comfortable sharing public pics on my profile however I've no prob sharing pics.

Now that being said, I wouldn't be messaging anyone who came across rude or demanding on their profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course some people will.

People will do alot more than that for the chance of a ride.

Luckily you can just ignore these requests and profiles and move on to someone that suits you better

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Do people actually send a puc with the first message & I often wonder those that demand a picture, are they as quick to send out a pic in their first message. "

I certainly have sent face pics when I'm introducing myself to a profile I believe has potential! The targeted profile gets an idea of what I/we look like, so have an idea of whether they might be attracted to me/us physically.

If they read our profile/message/forum contributions, they'll also have a little idea of where my humour is at...

I've never demanded a face pic but do believe an exchange of the same is more advantageous to save time in the long run...

I will generally reciprocate with a face pic if I/we like what we see when we get a face pic sent, otherwise there's generally not much point in going further if it's in the eyes of organising a social with a view to possibly playing further down the line...

People can demand what they want. You're not obliged to comply. What they do when they message others is surely between them and the recipient?

If I message first, I'll send a face pic. If someone's messaging me first, I ask that they send me one.

Don't ask for face pics in the first mail. People do send them anyway and we will say it does help with us replying. But no we wouldn't ask for one in the first mail.

A long time ago I did, but after some experience with those who ask or demand them I can only strongly advise you dont.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Its brilliant when you actually meet someone at a social or meet and greet and they look nothing like the picture you have in your head.

Always send a pic. Gotta send out.

"Do people actually send a puc with the first message & I often wonder those that demand a picture, are they as quick to send out a pic in their first message. "

They sure do...

We would never send a face pic in the first message nor would we expect one

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

When we message people first - we always include a face photo regardless weather profile were messaging asks for one or not.

Including or not including a face pic and just sending us "hi" small talk boring messages - they will most definitely end up in a bin. So face pic has nothing to do with not catching attention.

That said I always wondered why on earth do people feel the need to message others pure abuse for asking for one.

Like you're a grown up.

Didn't like that someone only wants to receive a face pic with a message - move on, find a profile that doesn't demand that.

So easy yet so many people get worked up about it lol

By *ount-IblisMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Not in a first message. Maybe after 2-3 and only if asked for a picture at that stage.

I'm. Not great at a first message though, either way.

"When we message people first - we always include a face photo regardless weather profile were messaging asks for one or not.

Including or not including a face pic and just sending us "hi" small talk boring messages - they will most definitely end up in a bin. So face pic has nothing to do with not catching attention.

That said I always wondered why on earth do people feel the need to message others pure abuse for asking for one.

Like you're a grown up.

Didn't like that someone only wants to receive a face pic with a message - move on, find a profile that doesn't demand that.

So easy yet so many people get worked up about it lol "

I haven't abused anybody,I merely asked a question. What a weird thing for a grown up to do

Belfast

"When we message people first - we always include a face photo regardless weather profile were messaging asks for one or not.

Like you're a grown up.

I haven't abused anybody,I merely asked a question. What a weird thing for a grown up to do"

Man, I don't know you! What a weird thing to assume that I literally meant you personally.

"We would never send a face pic in the first message nor would we expect one"

same.

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Like you're a grown up.

I haven't abused anybody,I merely asked a question. What a weird thing for a grown up to do

Man, I don't know you! What a weird thing to assume that I literally meant you personally. "

its great being that confidant being able to send face pics on the first message but spare a thought for the people on here including me who would never have the confidence to send a pic unless we have chatted to the person for a while.

By *adbod2020Man  over a year ago

Galway

Like you're a grown up.

So easy yet so many people get worked up about it lol "

100%

Like you're a grown up.

100%

Strange stance given you are reluctant to share pics

"

By *usttwoofusCouple  over a year ago

Wicklow

We do usually with verified females . Sometimes with couples but obviously if we have a feel we get a pic back

Belfast

Like you're a grown up.

Man, I don't know you! What a weird thing to assume that I literally meant you personally. its great being that confidant being able to send face pics on the first message but spare a thought for the people on here including me who would never have the confidence to send a pic unless we have chatted to the person for a while. "

You completely missed the point that I was making.

The point was - don't get upset at profiles asking for a photo with first message. Just move on and find profiles that don't do that.

Not everyone is everyone's cup of tea for a reason, no need to get defensive over it either.

Like I don't like couples profiles that only has female photos on them, so I just don't message them.

I don't rabdomly message them to give off to them about how I don't like them lol (once again, just in case, I'm not saying you do it personally, but there's many people who do).

Missus

» Add a new message to this topic