FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Asking to do an antigen test before a meet?

Asking to do an antigen test before a meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowhowtotreatagirl OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Hi All. Have to pretty much isolate from this weekend for a week in advance of surgery. Have been ultra careful the last few months but gagging for a few drinks and a good night with like minded others this weekend.. could be my last for a few months. Would it weird to ask for an antigen test before meeting? Happily provide them of course.. thanks folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"Hi All. Have to pretty much isolate from this weekend for a week in advance of surgery. Have been ultra careful the last few months but gagging for a few drinks and a good night with like minded others this weekend.. could be my last for a few months. Would it weird to ask for an antigen test before meeting? Happily provide them of course.. thanks folks "

Nope it wouldn’t be weird at all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it would be very weird to ask for an antigen test for a head cold.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

To be honest if it was that important I wouldn't have a meet and just lock myself away for the week

By *ergalMan  over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

And if he gets a "head cold" that's his surgery cancelled and back on a waiting list probably....

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

But who are you asking for the test?

If it's just one person you intend on getting jiggy with that sounds fine...but if you're going to go out to a packed pub then it's pretty much pointless

"To be honest if it was that important I wouldn't have a meet and just lock myself away for the week "

Gotta agree with this

"And if he gets a "head cold" that's his surgery cancelled and back on a waiting list probably...."

Well don't go fecking out then and drink and wank off at home and don't be asking ridiculous questions on the internet

"But who are you asking for the test?

If it's just one person you intend on getting jiggy with that sounds fine...but if you're going to go out to a packed pub then it's pretty much pointless "

This is true

By *anddswingCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin & Kilkenny 'ish

"And if he gets a "head cold" that's his surgery cancelled and back on a waiting list probably....

Well don't go fecking out then and drink and wank off at home and don't be asking ridiculous questions on the internet"

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Hi All. Have to pretty much isolate from this weekend for a week in advance of surgery"

Then isolate!

By *ergalMan  over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

Yep, for the sake of one weekends fun..stay at home

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"To be honest if it was that important I wouldn't have a meet and just lock myself away for the week "

This ^^^

Asking for an antigen test I wouldn't be insulted.

But looking to go out so close when waiting on a operation would be irresponsible.

Good luck with your procedure

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

If it makes you feel more comfortable then ask, but if someone doesn't want to, that's up to them.

At this stage I don't think anyone would consider it weird but some people might not want to do it.

I am presuming that you're just asking them to do a regular antigen test though and not to fulfill some weird antigen fetish.

#nokinkshaming

By *ewrideMan  over a year ago

KK

It's very weird, and wouldn't be welcomed

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I wouldn't find it weird asking but I'd fond the reason a bit strange and that would be more off-putting.

I wouldn't say it was strange but tbh if the surgery is that important I would isolate until then.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I would isolate, can't really rely on antigen tests to be 100 percent accurate. And thr surgery is important.

By *orher400Man  over a year ago

cork

antigen test dont work just like pcr test,why shove a dirty stick up ur nose ,near a tiny bone that can cause so much damage.remember people who are vaxed get covid .

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Yeah I’d probably prioritise surgery over getting your hole....

By *atekeeperAndKeymasterCouple  over a year ago

Derry/Donegal

I’d be a little annoyed tbh . I understand the concern but if you feel that way , don’t meet until you feel safer .

As un- vaxinated pro choice person, I wouldn't have any problems doing an on the spot antigen test if someone requested it before meeting.

I caught the full fat version of covid 19 shortly after it first arrived here in March 2020 well before vaccines became readily available, and only suffered very mild symptoms of dry cough and intermittent chills. The damn thing vanished after ten days. Solely because my immune system did such a great job of eliminating the dreaded Wu-flu from my system, I decided on balance to skip getting jabbed entirely."If it ain't broke, don't break it" Would be my simple philosophy.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

It wouldn’t bother either of us if we were asked to show a test before meeting

» Add a new message to this topic