FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dating diseasters

Dating diseasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adforsex OP   Man  over a year ago

Santry

For the laugh on a Friday what have been some your dating diseasters thankfully mine weren't too bad

One lady turned up two hours late I would thought was getting stood up but she kept texting me lol turned out well other no so well I learned not go cinema epecially when you pick crap movie and can't really get know the lady lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For the laugh on a Friday what have been some your dating diseasters thankfully mine weren't too bad

One lady turned up two hours late I would thought was getting stood up but she kept texting me lol turned out well other no so well I learned not go cinema epecially when you pick crap movie and can't really get know the lady lol "

Last Tinder date I went on, the guy bit me on the face and tried to make out it was my fault!

By *r_Insatiable666Man  over a year ago

Cork

I was late to a date by like an hour and a half once, normally I'm punctual but I think I was hungover, everything went okay after I apologized but I'm not surprised we didn't have a second date

I've plenty more to choose from sadly

Santry

Wtf why he do that lol. Was he trying kiss you or did he just randomly bite you so weird lol that gave me giggle sorry

"I was late to a date by like an hour and a half once, normally I'm punctual but I think I was hungover, everything went okay after I apologized but I'm not surprised we didn't have a second date

I've plenty more to choose from sadly"

Are you me

Santry

"I was late to a date by like an hour and a half once, normally I'm punctual but I think I was hungover, everything went okay after I apologized but I'm not surprised we didn't have a second date

I've plenty more to choose from sadly"

yep mate never good when man is late women are always late as they say lol. Ah sure that's life you live and learn

"Wtf why he do that lol. Was he trying kiss you or did he just randomly bite you so weird lol that gave me giggle sorry "

Ah we were shifting and then he just decided to bite my face and I told him to stop so he did it again I've never noped out of a situation faster

Santry

"Wtf why he do that lol. Was he trying kiss you or did he just randomly bite you so weird lol that gave me giggle sorry

Ah we were shifting and then he just decided to bite my face and I told him to stop so he did it again I've never noped out of a situation faster"

haha so bizarre was it hannibal lecter you went on date with lol.

By *j1981Man  over a year ago

cork

"Wtf why he do that lol. Was he trying kiss you or did he just randomly bite you so weird lol that gave me giggle sorry

Ah we were shifting and then he just decided to bite my face and I told him to stop so he did it again I've never noped out of a situation faster"

Wtf.... no need

By *r_Insatiable666Man  over a year ago

Cork

I've plenty more to choose from sadly

Are you me "

I could be your other half

Agreed to one with my ex husband

Santry

love yours pics by way as you prob noticed I fabbed quite few very hot

» Add a new message to this topic