FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ladies appreciation thread

Ladies appreciation thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only fair since there's a male one..

Devine Destiny is the 1st mention for always giving us positive threads and interesting perving threads aswell..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Only fair since there's a male one..

Devine Destiny is the 1st mention for always giving us positive threads and interesting perving threads aswell..

"

Ah you wee star bar xxx

For me

Red just Red I love her straight talking no bullshit posts x

Just bo always has the right words x (my sexy little friend)

Mrsright - straight talker, ass kicking, no holds barred lady ( glad to call a friend) and that smile

And to all the other beautiful ladies that I get to chat too, get told off by at times and get support from,hugs from and kisses I love the bloody lot of ye

By *208numeWoman  over a year ago

Navan

I am more of an observer than active contributor on these forums but just wanted to express my appreciation to every lady who contributes and show my support and admiration for the women who post here. I don’t know any of you but can sense the care and respect you have for one another.

"I am more of an observer than active contributor on these forums but just wanted to express my appreciation to every lady who contributes and show my support and admiration for the women who post here. I don’t know any of you but can sense the care and respect you have for one another. "

That is so lovely

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

All the women are awesome.

The standout for me is Devine ~ you are genuinely everyones friend in whatever capacity they need at the time. You've got a beautiful heart my love

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Not going to name a y woman in particular but would champion you all for getting involved, sharing your thoughts and opinions, having the banter and making it more like a village.

Fair play to the Women of Fab

"All the women are awesome.

The standout for me is Devine ~ you are genuinely everyones friend in whatever capacity they need at the time. You've got a beautiful heart my love "

Now you getting two hugs when I see you at end of month

Loudloutishlover is mine!!! Especially when she's wearing her glasses

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"For me

Red just Red I love her straight talking no bullshit posts x

Just bo always has the right words x (my sexy little friend)

Mrsright - straight talker, ass kicking, no holds barred lady ( glad to call a friend) and that smile

And to all the other beautiful ladies that I get to chat too, get told off by at times and get support from,hugs from and kisses I love the bloody lot of ye "

Thank you DD - i think i heard that exact comment about 6 times at the weekend so I’m starting to believe there may be something in it LOL

I think MissKNs posts are brilliant. I love how they challenge people and expose all butthurt twatwallops.

I also enjoy Jaffas lack of bollox. No messing, dead straight.

And DD, I have been impressed by your vulnerability. I think there is great pride to be taken in opening up and genuinely seeking support and clarification. More could do with doing that.

The ladies who organise the socials, mng and parties. It is not an easy task organising any if these so fair play to you lovely ladies, sultans of swing and missus

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I am more of an observer than active contributor on these forums but just wanted to express my appreciation to every lady who contributes and show my support and admiration for the women who post here. I don’t know any of you but can sense the care and respect you have for one another. "

Awe that's really nice

By *arks DesireWoman  over a year ago

Limerick Dublin Cork Galway Tipperary Clare..

"The ladies who organise the socials, mng and parties. It is not an easy task organising any if these so fair play to you lovely ladies, sultans of swing and missus"

Thanks DD that's lovely xx

By *ndienaughtyMan  over a year ago

Dun Laoghaire

I think all women are awesome but

DD and Morgan Dean are

By *r_Insatiable666Man  over a year ago

Cork

A lot of women on here have been really nice to me and in general, some honorable mentions would be:

Hottie for nearly always starting a morning thread, most of the time telling me I've been up too late

Ms Lolly for just being a riot, for the great pair and a saucy back and forth

I'd be killed if I didn't say Morgan, who went to the effort to make sure she didn't hurt any feelings after miscommunication, on the contrary, you can manage to a few smirks out of me most days

There's plenty more, and I hope to have more names to add to the list in the future!

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"A lot of women on here have been really nice to me and in general, some honorable mentions would be:

Hottie for nearly always starting a morning thread, most of the time telling me I've been up too late

I'd be killed if I didn't say Morgan, who went to the effort to make sure she didn't hurt any feelings after miscommunication, on the contrary, you can manage to a few smirks out of me most days

There's plenty more, and I hope to have more names to add to the list in the future!"

Aww you must got me on a softie day

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"A lot of women on here have been really nice to me and in general, some honorable mentions would be:

There's plenty more, and I hope to have more names to add to the list in the future!"

Thank you Mr. I, its nice to be appreciated a little...to bring such joy to so many I'm a morning person, what can I say

By *risharrowMan  over a year ago

Clare

Madam needs satisfied 69, you were good enough to meet me for a coffee and set me on me merry way in this salacious community. Thank you for always having time for me and checking I'm alright

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Madam needs satisfied 69, you were good enough to meet me for a coffee and set me on me merry way in this salacious community. Thank you for always having time for me and checking I'm alright "
Aww thanks my friend .ur always a pleasure to be around

» Add a new message to this topic