FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Panty wanking

Panty wanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always had a fantasy since I was young sneaking a peak in underwear drawers when ever I got a chance to have somebody know I'm in their room using their panties. And females or couples ever though about this or find it hot somebody using their panties

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

What as in when you are working in someone's home or just people who consider you to be a friend.

And no it doesn't appeal to me at all and did happen to me before when people working in a house I lived in decided they would look through my lingerie, unfortunately for them they didn't cover their tracks well and left dirty muddy foot prints over the floor to my dresser and didn't close the doors right. It wasn't a turn on at all in fact I found it the complete opposite and an invasion of my privacy and they told in no uncertain terms about how I felt and how disgusted I was that men thought it was okay to go into my bedroom and check out my lingerie, my landlord was also told as he was the person who had employed them.

By *oredchap20Man  over a year ago

anywhere

lol .... Fair play, norhing i'd ever thought about but yeah go you *hi5 emoji* lol

» Add a new message to this topic