FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Finishing early

Finishing early

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since I got circumcised two years ago, I’ve noticed that it doesn’t take me long to “arrive” as it were. And in the encounters that I’ve have from here I’ve always finished a bit early for my liking, even though the ladies were cool about it. I am a bit self conscious about it.

Ladies, what are your thoughts on if a guy finishes quick/early?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Since I got circumcised two years ago, I’ve noticed that it doesn’t take me long to “arrive” as it were. And in the encounters that I’ve have from here I’ve always finished a bit early for my liking, even though the ladies were cool about it. I am a bit self conscious about it.

Ladies, what are your thoughts on if a guy finishes quick/early?"

I just think I'm hot stuff and get them ready for round 2 up ya boya

"Since I got circumcised two years ago, I’ve noticed that it doesn’t take me long to “arrive” as it were. And in the encounters that I’ve have from here I’ve always finished a bit early for my liking, even though the ladies were cool about it. I am a bit self conscious about it.

I just think I'm hot stuff and get them ready for round 2 up ya boya"

This is gonna be the best answer no matter what.

As long as you don't mind keeping your partner going till you're ready again, no issue

Exactly as my beautiful friend Isserley says. I have no issues with it it's a compliment if they are that excited. It only annoys me when they blow the load and don't think of thr ladies pleasure. Maybe invest in a vibrator to keep lady happy while you recover for next round. I had a friend who used to always arrive early but he more than made up with his fingers

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast, Dublin

Ladies, what are your thoughts on if a guy finishes quick/early?"

Tactical wank....

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Tactical wank...."

Maybe your tactical tug needs a change of tactic?

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Not to sound like a smart arse, but can you not just stop having sex just before you are going to cum?

By *old FingerMan  over a year ago

mind your business

Might be a bit awkward only 48 seconds in though to be fair…

Just get him up and go again lads.

Finished early, no prob, just bring on player two

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I use the the squeeze method and it works well

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast, Dublin

Tactical wank....

Maybe your tactical tug needs a change of tactic? "

I’m way ahead of my time, I’d like to be remembered as an innovator

[Removed by poster at 23/03/22 06:01:06]

This advice is guaranteed 100% to cure your sensitivity issues OP. Go find yourself a horny local lady for regular bareback sex, and rinse and repeat until the epidermal layer of skin on yer penis is as tough as old boots

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yeah I'm not going to be as nice as everyone else, sometimes being upfront is needed to get further.

As a woman who loves a good ride I find it frustrating and disappointing. Based on my experience early/quick cumers don't last much longer in round 2 or 3 etc. either.

As far as I know there's techniques and methods to prolong your performance but it requires some time and effort.

Alternatively concentrate on women who prefer oral over penetrative sex and up your oral skills. Some on here say they can stay down there for hours.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I discussed this recently and wondered if a tactical wank was perhaps required for some shorter meets. Needless to say I offended most of the men on here but it was an interesting discussion.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I discussed this recently and wondered if a tactical wank was perhaps required for some shorter meets. Needless to say I offended most of the men on here but it was an interesting discussion. "

Seems like some have gone a bit soft if they cannot even handle a discussion without getting offended.

*runs for the ditch

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"This advice is guaranteed 100% to cure your sensitivity issues OP. Go find yourself a horny local lady for regular bareback sex, and rinse and repeat until the epidermal layer of skin on yer penis is as tough as old boots "

I have unprotected sex every other day or so, and mine is still nice and soft. Maybe I'm doing it wrong

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Not to sound like a smart arse, but can you not just stop having sex just before you are going to cum? "

This. Just slow things down. Practice control.

As a man who loves a good ride I find it frustrating and disappointing when a woman I'm having sex with has her orgasm's and quits on me after less than two hours when I'm still raring to go. In my experience a good woman who has had enough sex will take the lead, pin me down and ride me like a bucking bronco until I cum deep inside her.

Where as a selfish one who's had enough sex will just roll over like a dead whale and and drift off to sleep, leaving me with scrolling through my contact list t see who might be available

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"I discussed this recently and wondered if a tactical wank was perhaps required for some shorter meets. Needless to say I offended most of the men on here but it was an interesting discussion. "

It was interesting as I would have assumed the same as you. Mrs.

By *ickyjoe88Man  over a year ago

Carlow

"Exactly as my beautiful friend Isserley says. I have no issues with it it's a compliment if they are that excited. It only annoys me when they blow the load and don't think of thr ladies pleasure. Maybe invest in a vibrator to keep lady happy while you recover for next round. I had a friend who used to always arrive early but he more than made up with his fingers "

Seems only fair to me!

If that's the case, Never go out with a loaded gun

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Tactical wank...."

LOL ive missed you!!

» Add a new message to this topic