FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Deep Water - Does it Resonate?

Deep Water - Does it Resonate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rad25irl OP   Man  over a year ago

Carrigaline

Morning you Fab People!

I watched Deep Water last night. Ben Afleck plays a “forced” cuck husband (who kills his wife’s…friends)…

He struggles between hating the fact she is having affairs (that he knows about) and getting turned on by it…

Aside from the murder bit (which I’m going to assume no one here is doing ) does the story/situation resonate with anyone? Would this kind of relationship turn any of you on?

As an in-verified (help anyone!? ) and inexperienced but very interested single male swinger…. It certainly intrigued me and made me even more curious - and determined - about my ultimate fantasy of joining a MF couple for some fun times

Anyway… thought it might make an interesting discussion point of a lazy Sunday morning.

If you haven’t seen the movie I do recommend it. It’s an Amazon original… ( but available of ahem “ streaming services)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Morning you Fab People!

I watched Deep Water last night. Ben Afleck plays a “forced” cuck husband (who kills his wife’s…friends)…

He struggles between hating the fact she is having affairs (that he knows about) and getting turned on by it…

Aside from the murder bit (which I’m going to assume no one here is doing ) does the story/situation resonate with anyone? Would this kind of relationship turn any of you on?

As an in-verified (help anyone!? ) and inexperienced but very interested single male swinger…. It certainly intrigued me and made me even more curious - and determined - about my ultimate fantasy of joining a MF couple for some fun times

Anyway… thought it might make an interesting discussion point of a lazy Sunday morning.

If you haven’t seen the movie I do recommend it. It’s an Amazon original… ( but available of ahem “ streaming services) "

Jealousy is an awful thing , if a person doesn't like it just say goodbye to it all , no one should be killed over anything .

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Thrillseekers can push themselves and their partners too hard and end up in a situation that brings on reactions they weren't expecting.

Carrigaline

"Thrillseekers can push themselves and their partners too hard and end up in a situation that brings on reactions they weren't expecting. "

Indeed - my brown eyed girl

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have some experience as a bull in a cuckold scenario. I found most forced cucks have been caught cheating on their wives, and the wife decides to punish and humiliate her philandering hubby instead of going down the whole divorce and family law court route.

Forced cucks can be an extremely sketchy prospect, as most don't take any pleasure in seeing their wives being fucked by another guy. You really would need to be a marriage counselor and psychologist to be dealing with them. And have eyes in the back of your head

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I've met quite a few cuckold couples over the years... and I've not yet seen a situation where whe cuck wasnt into the idea himself. This forced cuck thing is in my experience mostly a role-playing thing rather than a real thing.

By *rishcouple12Couple  over a year ago

Cork County

Spoilers!

Carrigaline

"I've met quite a few cuckold couples over the years... and I've not yet seen a situation where whe cuck wasnt into the idea himself. This forced cuck thing is in my experience mostly a role-playing thing rather than a real thing."

Yeah obviously a lot of theatrical license for the movie and doubt it’s very popular - who could keep that up if they weren’t in to it and were getting mad jealous - even in rage!

Good movie tho- recommend a watch

Carrigaline

"Spoilers!

"

Sorry - but in fairness not much to spoil…. It’s obvious pretty quickly what’s going on… the storyline more revolves around the affect on their relationship and his conflicting emotions

Should still be an enjoyable watch

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Spoilers!

Sorry - but in fairness not much to spoil…. It’s obvious pretty quickly what’s going on… the storyline more revolves around the affect on their relationship and his conflicting emotions

Should still be an enjoyable watch "

It's Ana de Armas so I'll watch it anyway

Carrigaline

"Spoilers!

Should still be an enjoyable watch

It's Ana de Armas so I'll watch it anyway "

good call

» Add a new message to this topic