FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotel prices

Hotel prices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancy38 OP   Woman  over a year ago

galway

WOW! I have been looking into a hotel in Dublin for some play time soon and it's over 800e for a 2 day stay. Last year I got the same hotel 2 night stay for 180e. I was expecting maybe to pay up or down from 300 for 2 nights but 800, no way I am paying this. And the prices are very similar for June, July, Aug.

I think if this continues, there will be lots of car fun for swingers instead of the usual hotels.

Very disappointed at this because I was really looking forward to some time away for some fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acob12369Man  over a year ago

URPANTS

"WOW! I have been looking into a hotel in Dublin for some play time soon and it's over 800e for a 2 day stay. Last year I got the same hotel 2 night stay for 180e. I was expecting maybe to pay up or down from 300 for 2 nights but 800, no way I am paying this. And the prices are very similar for June, July, Aug.

I think if this continues, there will be lots of car fun for swingers instead of the usual hotels.

Very disappointed at this because I was really looking forward to some time away for some fun."

Hotels have rocketed up but 800 seems steep. Something on ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"WOW! I have been looking into a hotel in Dublin for some play time soon and it's over 800e for a 2 day stay. Last year I got the same hotel 2 night stay for 180e. I was expecting maybe to pay up or down from 300 for 2 nights but 800, no way I am paying this. And the prices are very similar for June, July, Aug.

Very disappointed at this because I was really looking forward to some time away for some fun."

Mullingar has about 4 hotels, but i doubt you'll get anything in August because of the fleadh

By *ornywife20Couple  over a year ago

North Cork

The aspect is very reasonable and very understanding of the fab ethos if you know what I mean

By *ford dudeMan  over a year ago

County

Govt has booked up every hotel they can long term to house Ukrainians. I don't have any major issue with that myself.

The downside is that the amount of rooms available for normal use is gonna be very low for the next 2-3 years and overpriced aswell.

North Cork

"Govt has booked up every hotel they can long term to house Ukrainians. I don't have any major issue with that myself.

The downside is that the amount of rooms available for normal use is gonna be very low for the next 2-3 years and overpriced aswell. "

North Cork

Yeah same thing in Cork price of heating and power adding to it too though. So probably 50 50 in price hike demand and higher costs for the hotels too

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

There's a lot of value in Hotels outside Dublin off the motorways or the option of heading over the border to Belfast

By *ilthy_young96Man  over a year ago

waterford

Interesting, I’m sure I don’t only speak for myself when I say I’d like to know more about this encounter

waterford

[Removed by poster at 16/05/22 00:33:27]

waterford

"The aspect is very reasonable and very understanding of the fab ethos if you know what I mean "

Interesting, I’m sure I don’t only speak for myself when I say I’d like to know more about this encounter

galway

"There's a lot of value in Hotels outside Dublin off the motorways or the option of heading over the border to Belfast "

I couldn't find any value in any hotels around Dublin. Which hotels?

somewhere

"There's a lot of value in Hotels outside Dublin off the motorways or the option of heading over the border to Belfast

I couldn't find any value in any hotels around Dublin. Which hotels? "

Try CityNorth hotel

Unfortunately the refugee crisis is impacting the room availability in general for hotels in ireland.

We've had to cancel more than one gig we'd organised due to hotels being to pricy for one nights accommodation for people to travel. One of our guests had there booking canceled because of it ...and we're told it's to accommodate Ukrainian refugees even though the room was booked for 2.months

Comparison for thought .. heading.to Berlin 2 adults for 5 nights in June total studio hotel apartment price €570

It's cheaper to go to Europe than stay in Dublin

galway

"There's a lot of value in Hotels outside Dublin off the motorways or the option of heading over the border to Belfast

Try CityNorth hotel "

Is there anywhere near there for drinks.

"Unfortunately the refugee crisis is impacting the room availability in general for hotels in ireland.

We've had to cancel more than one gig we'd organised due to hotels being to pricy for one nights accommodation for people to travel. One of our guests had there booking canceled because of it ...and we're told it's to accommodate Ukrainian refugees even though the room was booked for 2.months

Comparison for thought .. heading.to Berlin 2 adults for 5 nights in June total studio hotel apartment price €570

It's cheaper to go to Europe than stay in Dublin "

Flights are very expensive though

somewhere

Try CityNorth hotel

Is there anywhere near there for drinks. "

Just the Hotel itself sorry...its just off the motorway heading towards the north

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Why the car? Find a nice meadow in the woods, picnic blanket, basket, the summer is coming!

» Add a new message to this topic