FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

I’ve been here for a good while now and I’m thinking am i wasting My time. It’s like plenty time waster’s here god knows I’ve tried but no luck yet.

Recently I taught I’d buy tickets to a party that i might meet people there. I was shot down because I’m not verified.

What must i do to be verified???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m in the same situation mate :/

Have a search on the forums for help a Fabber out thread. Someone might kindly verify you over coffee social.

"I’m in the same situation mate :/"

I had offered you coffee social only last week.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Can I also suggest you get involved in the forums....people get to see your personality and it might help you get a social coffee meet easier

You don't need 5 dick pics. Not many people will be interested in overnight stays.

"I’m in the same situation mate :/

I had offered you coffee social only last week. "

I know and you’re an angel for that but I haven’t got the time to go to Kildare. But much appreciated your help pretty.

I know and you’re an angel for that but I haven’t got the time to go to Kildare. But much appreciated your help pretty. "

I once had a guy drive a four hour round trip from Cork to get coffee social and some advice and to get his first verify and he was delighted he put in the effort to get it.

Keep a eye on the forum help a fabber out I met a guy yesterday for a cuppa he got the train down was here an hour and a half before I could meet him as I was in work then he had to wait for nearly 2hrs to get the train home, I was delighted he got his first verification he is a lovely man .. and yes chat more on the fourm, people will get to know your personality.. your at nothing sending messages most don't read them get to many , or try get into kik chat groups , hope this helps x

I know and you’re an angel for that but I haven’t got the time to go to Kildare. But much appreciated your help pretty.

I once had a guy drive a four hour round trip from Cork to get coffee social and some advice and to get his first verify and he was delighted he put in the effort to get it. "

Just sent you a message x

By *urFabFun21Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere

I know and you’re an angel for that but I haven’t got the time to go to Kildare. But much appreciated your help pretty. "

I dont know that ladys location in Kildare but you're no more than 30/40mins away in Ashbourne. From your posts, you really seem to want a verification and heading to Kildare is no journey at all really.

Also, I'd probably lay off on the pet names like "pretty". Its creepy.

By *r_Insatiable666Man  over a year ago

Cork

I once had a guy drive a four hour round trip from Cork to get coffee social and some advice and to get his first verify and he was delighted he put in the effort to get it. "

As he should, any fella would be lucky to have a social with ya

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"You don't need 5 dick pics. Not many people will be interested in overnight stays."
ah give the guy a break. They are body pics, not just dick pics and he said he likes overnights, not that it was a requirement. Just trying to be fair.

By *onty_400Man  over a year ago

dublin

I traveled to portlaoise for my first veri

"You don't need 5 dick pics. Not many people will be interested in overnight stays. ah give the guy a break. They are body pics, not just dick pics and he said he likes overnights, not that it was a requirement. Just trying to be fair. "

Thank you rose for your help

I’ll remove the dick pic’s now

Look’s like I’ll be traveling haha

I’m in Kilkenny Thursday I could meet Up in the afternoon if anyone interested

[Removed by poster at 17/05/22 20:18:17]

"I’m in the same situation mate :/"

Delighted to hear it’s not just me

Check out the tgif Friday social...it would be azwayvto get a very...its drinks & chat, thats all...alsoblo9k outvforvthecAlt Desires non verified socials... people are putting in the effort to help, but its a 2 way street...it you can't make time for a coffee or a social, how will you ever make time for a linger meet.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

If someone is looking to get verified it shouldn't matter if they had 5 or 500 dick pic's on there profile it's there profile to do as they please, as for overnights id much perfer overnights than a quick fuck in go....

"If someone is looking to get verified it shouldn't matter if they had 5 or 500 dick pic's on there profile it's there profile to do as they please, as for overnights id much perfer overnights than a quick fuck in go.... "

Thanks loly for your straight forward opinion i like that

But I’ve taken them down now but I’ll keep them for friends if your interested ??

"Check out the tgif Friday social...it would be azwayvto get a very...its drinks & chat, thats all...alsoblo9k outvforvthecAlt Desires non verified socials... people are putting in the effort to help, but its a 2 way street...it you can't make time for a coffee or a social, how will you ever make time for a linger meet."

Point taken

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Delighted to hear it’s not just me "

God no. Its nornal for single starting out to find it tricky to get verified. Use your wit and charm to get a social meet. Optimise your profile. Get the best pics you can. Contribute on the chat room or here on the forms. Good luck!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"If someone is looking to get verified it shouldn't matter if they had 5 or 500 dick pic's on there profile it's there profile to do as they please, as for overnights id much perfer overnights than a quick fuck in go.... "

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"You don't need 5 dick pics. Not many people will be interested in overnight stays. ah give the guy a break. They are body pics, not just dick pics and he said he likes overnights, not that it was a requirement. Just trying to be fair.

"

There was nothing wrong with your pics or overnights and Lolly is right. You do you. Best of luck.

Delighted to hear it’s not just me

God no. Its nornal for single starting out to find it tricky to get verified. Use your wit and charm to get a social meet. Optimise your profile. Get the best pics you can. Contribute on the chat room or here on the forms. Good luck!"

Thanks a mill for advice

Getting all sorts of it

One dick

No dicks

But I’ll try getting involved in the forums more

Thanks again

"You don't need 5 dick pics. Not many people will be interested in overnight stays. ah give the guy a break. They are body pics, not just dick pics and he said he likes overnights, not that it was a requirement. Just trying to be fair.

There was nothing wrong with your pics or overnights and Lolly is right. You do you. Best of luck. "

Well your right thanks

I’ll put them back on ??????

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Clare, Tipperary

There was nothing wrong with your pics or overnights and Lolly is right. You do you. Best of luck.

Well your right thanks

I’ll put them back on ??????"

Do what you feel like is the best for you. At the end of the day, it's window shopping, your profile is your marketing tool to sell yourself to a potential partner/s.

My experience is, travelling 40 mins - 1 hour away for meets is the norm. Village locals are, usually, too scared to meet anyone local, just in case we know the same people in normal life

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Wait. You’re in Ashbourne and don’t “have time” to go to Kildare. But you’ve time for a meet? That’s not a good sell.

When it comes to your profile you pst what you like, it's your profile some will want dick pics some won't. Please yourself not the masses.

Some will travel some won't, if I'm meeting for a social I have no issue travelling half way would never expect someone to travel to sligo to meet me if there a bit if a distance away.

Wait. You’re in Ashbourne and don’t “have time” to go to Kildare. But you’ve time for a meet? That’s not a good sell. "

If I ask you, that are living near me, to meet for a coffee and you say no, wouldn’t be your right to say no for whatever reason? Well I’ve been here on fab almost a month and some people have offered meets but for diferente reason those meetings weren’t possible. Let’s not judge other people reasons. If I can help any of yous I’ll be glad to do so. But by the same token if I can’t or any of you can’t never gonna judge. I’m not trying to be awkward here but just want to make things clear

Well your right thanks

I’ll put them back on ??????

Do what you feel like is the best for you. At the end of the day, it's window shopping, your profile is your marketing tool to sell yourself to a potential partner/s.

My experience is, travelling 40 mins - 1 hour away for meets is the norm. Village locals are, usually, too scared to meet anyone local, just in case we know the same people in normal life "

Thanks for the tip.

"When it comes to your profile you pst what you like, it's your profile some will want dick pics some won't. Please yourself not the masses.

Some will travel some won't, if I'm meeting for a social I have no issue travelling half way would never expect someone to travel to sligo to meet me if there a bit if a distance away.

"

Thanks Devine

I’ve no problems with traveling to meet someone thankfully but your right it’s nice to make the effort and meet halfway. One time i traveled 1 hr and met a person that didn’t match their profile and that put me off for a while.

Any coffee meeting stories out there

Good one’s

And the bad one

I dont know that ladys location in Kildare but you're no more than 30/40mins away in Ashbourne. From your posts, you really seem to want a verification and heading to Kildare is no journey at all really.

Also, I'd probably lay off on the pet names like "pretty". Its creepy."

I answered the same in another post. So here I go again, please let’s not judge other’s people reasons. Like I have no right to judge your decision about to whom your pick or meet, don’t judge my decision if I say yes or no to an invitation to meet. Let’s enjoy Fab ok

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Travelling hours for a coffee meet to get a first veri is hardly the norm nor should it be expected

If a person has a reason why they can’t travel for a meet, that’s their business. You have no idea what their situation is. As long as they have been polite in declining your offer, why would anyone take any issue with that?

This place really boggles my mind sometimes

"Travelling hours for a coffee meet to get a first veri is hardly the norm nor should it be expected

If a person has a reason why they can’t travel for a meet, that’s their business. You have no idea what their situation is. As long as they have been polite in declining your offer, why would anyone take any issue with that?

This place really boggles my mind sometimes "

Thanks

Ps: Sorry Tommy123 if I spoiled your post. I’m glad you got somebody to meet. Let’s keep enjoying life guys

By *urFabFun21Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere

I answered the same in another post. So here I go again, please let’s not judge other’s people reasons. Like I have no right to judge your decision about to whom your pick or meet, don’t judge my decision if I say yes or no to an invitation to meet. Let’s enjoy Fab ok "

No judgement whatsoever here. I was simply pointing out that Kildare is closer to you than you may think. I looked at your profile and it says you're Argentinian so I assumed you may not have been 100% sure of how close it was.

We make a point of not judging others so sorry if you felt it came across that way.

Best of luck.

I answered the same in another post. So here I go again, please let’s not judge other’s people reasons. Like I have no right to judge your decision about to whom your pick or meet, don’t judge my decision if I say yes or no to an invitation to meet. Let’s enjoy Fab ok

No judgement whatsoever here. I was simply pointing out that Kildare is closer to you than you may think. I looked at your profile and it says you're Argentinian so I assumed you may not have been 100% sure of how close it was.

We make a point of not judging others so sorry if you felt it came across that way.

Best of luck."

They say assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

By *07anhalfMan  over a year ago

Tralee

Ya kinda in the same boat, I started on here and was cool met people and went to a party or 2 then I was away for ages with work I'm back now and cant seem to meet anyone for a coffee even cos I've no veris...

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Clare, Tipperary

It needs to settle a bit after Pandemic...patience is the key

By *07anhalfMan  over a year ago

Tralee

I know ya it'll get there, just knowing my luck things will be back to normal and I'll be away again lol

I agree

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick

Get a camera, either pc or phone

Pc is easier, go into the Irish swingers chat rooms

Spend some time, shooting the breeze, and being seen on camera just ask people to cam verify you

Best of luck."

No hard feelings and best of luck for you too

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Ya kinda in the same boat, I started on here and was cool met people and went to a party or 2 then I was away for ages with work I'm back now and cant seem to meet anyone for a coffee even cos I've no veris..."

Get a veri from someone that you met at a party

You don't necessarily need to travel long distances but be prepared to put in some efforts. When I first started on Fab I travelled 3 hours for my first threesome. When I was curious about parties I spent a lot of time going to Dublin and around the Midlands for socials and meeting people over coffee to build connections and make friends in the scene. My time and efforts paid off though.

So my advice to people always is get that coffee social if you can that person might not be for you but they might recommend you to someone. Go to socials and don't hide in the corner get out there and chat to everyone. Fab is kinda like real life there's a lot of networking and making connections.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"You don't necessarily need to travel long distances but be prepared to put in some efforts. When I first started on Fab I travelled 3 hours for my first threesome. When I was curious about parties I spent a lot of time going to Dublin and around the Midlands for socials and meeting people over coffee to build connections and make friends in the scene. My time and efforts paid off though.

So my advice to people always is get that coffee social if you can that person might not be for you but they might recommend you to someone. Go to socials and don't hide in the corner get out there and chat to everyone. Fab is kinda like real life there's a lot of networking and making connections. "

This whole thread reminds me of the last time we offered to meet someone for a coffee to verify them.

After checking if time and location suits multiple times, including the morning of the agreed day, they decided to change their mind and send us a half arsed "can we change the date, location doesn't really suit me, I work nearby different days of the week so better rearrange".

After me telling him exactly what I think about such last minute realisations that suddenly location doesn't suit (15 mins away) any more and letting them know that we are going out of our way for their sake alone (person wasn't really our type, just wanted to help the fabber out" - he had the audacity to call me stuck up and that world doesn't revolve around me (lol).

When I was new, I didn't like the fuck and go idea, it made me feel cheap and used and sex wasn't great either, so I put the effort in to travel for the right people, go to socials individually and group socials and build up connections. So did Dirk.

All this batching and moaning from newbies about "please don't judge me, I have a life outside fab", well so do I sweetheart, and a job, and kids, and family, and pets and everything else.

If you think you're better than anyone else here so you should be swimming in pussy - fair play, you do you, just don't come moaning about not being able to get a veri or a meet.

(Applies to all newbies who "don't understand" what they're doing wrong and can't get a meet or replies while in reality aren't prepared to put ANY effort into actually being a decent human being and treat other human beings with respect they deserve and not some spare sex toys who "how dare they not want to give you a bj with the first veri and just meet for coffee"

Missus

"You don't necessarily need to travel long distances but be prepared to put in some efforts. When I first started on Fab I travelled 3 hours for my first threesome. When I was curious about parties I spent a lot of time going to Dublin and around the Midlands for socials and meeting people over coffee to build connections and make friends in the scene. My time and efforts paid off though.

So my advice to people always is get that coffee social if you can that person might not be for you but they might recommend you to someone. Go to socials and don't hide in the corner get out there and chat to everyone. Fab is kinda like real life there's a lot of networking and making connections.

This whole thread reminds me of the last time we offered to meet someone for a coffee to verify them.

After checking if time and location suits multiple times, including the morning of the agreed day, they decided to change their mind and send us a half arsed "can we change the date, location doesn't really suit me, I work nearby different days of the week so better rearrange".

After me telling him exactly what I think about such last minute realisations that suddenly location doesn't suit (15 mins away) any more and letting them know that we are going out of our way for their sake alone (person wasn't really our type, just wanted to help the fabber out" - he had the audacity to call me stuck up and that world doesn't revolve around me (lol).

When I was new, I didn't like the fuck and go idea, it made me feel cheap and used and sex wasn't great either, so I put the effort in to travel for the right people, go to socials individually and group socials and build up connections. So did Dirk.

All this batching and moaning from newbies about "please don't judge me, I have a life outside fab", well so do I sweetheart, and a job, and kids, and family, and pets and everything else.

If you think you're better than anyone else here so you should be swimming in pussy - fair play, you do you, just don't come moaning about not being able to get a veri or a meet.

(Applies to all newbies who "don't understand" what they're doing wrong and can't get a meet or replies while in reality aren't prepared to put ANY effort into actually being a decent human being and treat other human beings with respect they deserve and not some spare sex toys who "how dare they not want to give you a bj with the first veri and just meet for coffee"

Missus "

Point taken

Thankfully I’m not like those

I’ve my first meeting tomorrow in Kilkenny and I’ll definitely be there.

Belfast

Missus

Point taken

Thankfully I’m not like those

I’ve my first meeting tomorrow in Kilkenny and I’ll definitely be there. "

Best of luck with it and never ever let the nerves let you and other people down to the point of cancelling x

I agree Missus that's what put me off helping people get coffee verify. One guy had travelled so far (20 fucking minutes) to get his first verify that he thought the blowjob was included! Or they'll say ah it's Fab let's skip the coffee. I've given so many people their first verify over the years but they were very respectful and grateful and put some effort in to meet me. People are taking time out of their busy lives to help a randomer off the Internet get a verify so treat them with the ultimate of respect.

Belfast

"I agree Missus that's what put me off helping people get coffee verify. One guy had travelled so far (20 fucking minutes) to get his first verify that he thought the blowjob was included! Or they'll say ah it's Fab let's skip the coffee. I've given so many people their first verify over the years but they were very respectful and grateful and put some effort in to meet me. People are taking time out of their busy lives to help a randomer off the Internet get a verify so treat them with the ultimate of respect. "

Luckily I've never had that done on me, that said only two single guys who weren't verified ever showed up, so I've not much to compare with...

That said we have stopped meeting anyone from any further distance than 20 minutes away as expectations were out of this world (I'm travelling all this distance for you, why don't you want to put out) we also cancel any arranged plans if a person starts sending us messages with dodgy expectations like "oh, come on, it's fab, at least a fumble in a car should be a given". Not warn them not to do it. Cancel.

Because 9 out of 10 they will try it again in person too.

Missus

I'm in Limerick. I have been in fabswinger for a while but I'm yet to get verified or even meet a woman for a drink. It's hard. I have hard a lot of gay, bi and TV profiles message me but I'm Straight. What can a man to do get a female out for a drink and thus, female verifications?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The distance thing can also create expectations the other way around too.

I've travelled 3 hours for a social where the attitude was then "you've done it once so why can't you do it again? It's only 3 hours"

If they aren't prepared to make the effort and meet half way then they aren't worth the effort.

I don't have time to travel anymore because of work commitments but then again I'm not arranging to meet because of that.

Belfast

"The distance thing can also create expectations the other way around too.

I've travelled 3 hours for a social where the attitude was then "you've done it once so why can't you do it again? It's only 3 hours"

If they aren't prepared to make the effort and meet half way then they aren't worth the effort.

I don't have time to travel anymore because of work commitments but then again I'm not arranging to meet because of that. "

Oh yes, 100%. Another reason why we don't like travelling for meets of any kind, apart from organised events.

Jeeze im travelling to Belfast in two weeks it's 3hr+ and i can't even tempt RB out to meet me

"I agree Missus that's what put me off helping people get coffee verify. One guy had travelled so far (20 fucking minutes) to get his first verify that he thought the blowjob was included! Or they'll say ah it's Fab let's skip the coffee. I've given so many people their first verify over the years but they were very respectful and grateful and put some effort in to meet me. People are taking time out of their busy lives to help a randomer off the Internet get a verify so treat them with the ultimate of respect.

Luckily I've never had that done on me, that said only two single guys who weren't verified ever showed up, so I've not much to compare with...

That said we have stopped meeting anyone from any further distance than 20 minutes away as expectations were out of this world (I'm travelling all this distance for you, why don't you want to put out) we also cancel any arranged plans if a person starts sending us messages with dodgy expectations like "oh, come on, it's fab, at least a fumble in a car should be a given". Not warn them not to do it. Cancel.

Missus "

Or you get the question what will you wear for me ?

Even the few socials that myself and bog have organised the amount of messages asking will there be fun after, if I'm the only woman getting it will be a sausage fest, what happens after? You f off home, it's a coffee with a group of fully clothed adults in a public place

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Jeeze im travelling to Belfast in two weeks it's 3hr+ and i can't even tempt RB out to meet me "

hes slippery

"Jeeze im travelling to Belfast in two weeks it's 3hr+ and i can't even tempt RB out to meet me

hes slippery "

Might have scared him off after last time

Belfast

"Jeeze im travelling to Belfast in two weeks it's 3hr+ and i can't even tempt RB out to meet me

hes slippery

Might have scared him off after last time "

Get a room you two

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I agree Missus that's what put me off helping people get coffee verify. One guy had travelled so far (20 fucking minutes) to get his first verify that he thought the blowjob was included! Or they'll say ah it's Fab let's skip the coffee. I've given so many people their first verify over the years but they were very respectful and grateful and put some effort in to meet me. People are taking time out of their busy lives to help a randomer off the Internet get a verify so treat them with the ultimate of respect.

Missus

Even the few socials that myself and bog have organised the amount of messages asking will there be fun after, if I'm the only woman getting it will be a sausage fest, what happens after? You f off home, it's a coffee with a group of fully clothed adults in a public place"

Id no boxers on under my jeans sometimes...just saying

Missus

Even the few socials that myself and bog have organised the amount of messages asking will there be fun after, if I'm the only woman getting it will be a sausage fest, what happens after? You f off home, it's a coffee with a group of fully clothed adults in a public place

Id no boxers on under my jeans sometimes...just saying "

I knew there was a reason you were walking funny

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

Get into the chat rooms in the evening for a while and you will make way more progress than on the forums.

20 mins chatting on cam and I had a couple of people willing to meet me for a coffee as you can have a bit of banter on chat that you cant have in the forums.

Get this tomorrow’s appointment has been canceled

At least she gave me plenty notice.

So if anyone else can meet up for a coffee and a chat to help me get verified

I’m going to Kilkenny then back trough Tipperary to north cork

Belfast

"Get into the chat rooms in the evening for a while and you will make way more progress than on the forums.

20 mins chatting on cam and I had a couple of people willing to meet me for a coffee as you can have a bit of banter on chat that you cant have in the forums. "

I disagree. I've been in the chatrooms numerous times over the years and I've yet to have anyone reply to any comment I've ever made in there or even acknowledge I was there so i won't be rushing back in.

I’ll give the chat room’s a go but where are they??

» Add a new message to this topic