FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Party Invites

Party Invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone. How would my partner and I go about getting a party invitation over here seeing as there don't seem to be any clubs? I'm Fermanagh so close to border, we could do NI or Ireland and we're looking weekend of 28th May.

Cheers folks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornywife20Couple  over a year ago

North Cork

You just have to go looking try a search of couples in the area you are hoping to go to drop a few winks and start a few chats and ask after a bit of a chat if they know of any couples who throw or attend parties. Parties are normally about networking before hand you must make the effort . Hope this helps

By *r_Insatiable666Man  over a year ago

Cork

I don't know the north setup but as said above, it's networking, most event organizers are really nice but they have their requirements to get involved which are normally on the event page, it's straightforward enough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe attend one of the Envy parties or socials it's a great way to connect with others and get invited to other future private parties or events. They have one on this weekend.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe attend one of the Envy parties or socials it's a great way to connect with others and get invited to other future private parties or events. They have one on this weekend."

That's a shame as it's next weekend we're available lol. Do you know how to find the organiser of these events please?

By *yeCandyDublinCouple  over a year ago

Lucan

"Maybe attend one of the Envy parties or socials it's a great way to connect with others and get invited to other future private parties or events. They have one on this weekend.

That's a shame as it's next weekend we're available lol. Do you know how to find the organiser of these events please? "

Weare_Envy profile

» Add a new message to this topic