By *acob12369Man  over a year ago

URPANTS

"So where are you from basically?"

I bet u are a cork supporter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptain Caveman41 OP   Man  over a year ago

Home

"So where are you from basically?"
we kinda know where you are from, but being a cork gaa supporter at the moment you'd be embarrassed to say who you support. And here's a thought you can be living in one county and support another people do move.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So where are you from basically?we kinda know where you are from, but being a cork gaa supporter at the moment you'd be embarrassed to say who you support. And here's a thought you can be living in one county and support another people do move. "

But if I moved I'd still be from Cork wouldn't I?

Also as an actual supporter I'd never be embarrassed to say who I support.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Carlow born and bred #Carlow Rising

Happy for anyone to win an all Ireland apart from the financial doping Dubs that have been gifted the last number they won by being financed to the hilt by HQ.

All to stop soccer and Rugby taking a stronghold in Dublin….

"Happy for anyone to win an all Ireland apart from the financial doping Dubs that have been gifted the last number they won by being financed to the hilt by HQ.

"

You get notifications for gaa threads directly don't you

"Happy for anyone to win an all Ireland apart from the financial doping Dubs that have been gifted the last number they won by being financed to the hilt by HQ.

You get notifications for gaa threads directly don't you "

Need to build your ammunition

Home

"

seriously what are you on about the strongest teams in league of ireland are from Dublin and probably one of the best club rugby teams in the world are based in Dublin so in other words you are talking complete and utter poop

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Why be embarrassed to be a cork or any county supporter..they were unreal against Waterford n if they beat tipp sunday they back into it with a bang ..be proud supporters of your county

Home

"Why be embarrassed to be a cork or any county supporter..they were unreal against Waterford n if they beat tipp sunday they back into it with a bang ..be proud supporters of your county "
I was slagging limerick v cork big rivalry there.

seriously what are you on about the strongest teams in league of ireland are from Dublin and probably one of the best club rugby teams in the world are based in Dublin so in other words you are talking complete and utter poop "

And how many players from the the loi teams are actually from Dublin?

Yes one of the best rugby clubs are based in Dublin, but you do realise they have players from all over the world on that team, it’s not a county team…..

seriously what are you on about the strongest teams in league of ireland are from Dublin and probably one of the best club rugby teams in the world are based in Dublin so in other words you are talking complete and utter poop "

So you tell me… why did the GAA invest so heavily in Dublin ?

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

Tipp have been woeful lately but HON THE PREMIER

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"

So you tell me… why did the GAA invest so heavily in Dublin ?"

Probably because over 30% of the population of the country lives there. On top of it being our capital city.

"

Probably because over 30% of the population of the country lives there. On top of it being our capital city."

What percentage of that population are immigrants, or have no affiliation with the GAA ? That’s a very broad sweeping statement. Why don’t they invest more in London or New York then ? Massive population there.

Simple yes no question. Did the GAA over fund Dublin in the last 15 years ?

"Why be embarrassed to be a cork or any county supporter..they were unreal against Waterford n if they beat tipp sunday they back into it with a bang ..be proud supporters of your county I was slagging limerick v cork big rivalry there. "

There isn't really. Yer just upstarts

By *nickers pants guyMan  over a year ago

Cork killkenny laois Limerick Offaly kildare carlow Dublin Waterford and everywhere else

Always proud to be a Tipperary supporter where the GAA was founded.

The West

"

Probably because over 30% of the population of the country lives there. On top of it being our capital city.

What percentage of that population are immigrants, or have no affiliation with the GAA ? That’s a very broad sweeping statement. Why don’t they invest more in London or New York then ? Massive population there.

Simple yes no question. Did the GAA over fund Dublin in the last 15 years ?"

That wasnt your question though, you asked why did the GAA invest so heavily in Dublin.

Also Galway is the most multi-cultural city in Ireland. There are people in every county who are not affiliated to any sport

Can you explain how it was a broad sweeping statement: biggest population, capital city?

Especially considering your very broad statement on immigrants, are you insinuating immigrants don't integrate or don't play sport?

Home

seriously what are you on about the strongest teams in league of ireland are from Dublin and probably one of the best club rugby teams in the world are based in Dublin so in other words you are talking complete and utter poop

So you tell me… why did the GAA invest so heavily in Dublin ?"

because the most gaa members per county are situated in the capital newsflash for you Dublin has the biggest population

"

That wasnt your question though, you asked why did the GAA invest so heavily in Dublin.

Also Galway is the most multi-cultural city in Ireland. There are people in every county who are not affiliated to any sport

Can you explain how it was a broad sweeping statement: biggest population, capital city?

Especially considering your very broad statement on immigrants, are you insinuating immigrants don't integrate or don't play sport?"

How many immigrants have lined out for Dublin or any other senior county club ? GAA are an inward looking backward organisation, that’s the reason it has never grown internationally and it’s not known by anyone outside of Ireland bar ex pats

Home

"

Especially considering your very broad statement on immigrants, are you insinuating immigrants don't integrate or don't play sport?

How many immigrants have lined out for Dublin or any other senior county club ? GAA are an inward looking backward organisation, that’s the reason it has never grown internationally and it’s not known by anyone outside of Ireland bar ex pats "

you must not watch much gaa club or county because there are quite a few players my own club has quite a few

"

How many immigrants have lined out for Dublin or any other senior county club ? GAA are an inward looking backward organisation, that’s the reason it has never grown internationally and it’s not known by anyone outside of Ireland bar ex pats "

Here is the thing and why the GAA differs from alot of other organisations. It doesn't matter how many immigrants lined up for the elite teams. It's the integration at tiny club levels that shows the value of the GAA.

Yes yes I know people have had bad experiences but on the whole it's

A fantastic community focused organisation

O limerick were right behind ye...BOOO COME ON THE BANNER..

The West

"

Always with the changing questions. Are you Sir Michael from Facebook?

The whole Dublin thing usually comes from those from the wealthy, highly populated Pale counties. It's really just a deflection for their own failure. Which gets shown up by the likes of Mayo, Donegal, Kerry etc.

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Tipp have been woeful lately but HON THE PREMIER "
..if tipp beat cork sunday all is redeemed

By *ai18Man  over a year ago

Templemore

The Royal county Meath and proud

By *odge72Man  over a year ago

Nenagh

So you tell me… why did the GAA invest so heavily in Dublin ?because the most gaa members per county are situated in the capital newsflash for you Dublin has the biggest population "

Hates the GAA

Now hates the Dubs

What a sad case

Home

"O limerick were right behind ye...BOOO COME ON THE BANNER.."
no your not but in fairness you gave me a good giggle

By *j69funCouple  over a year ago

kildare

Com on the lilies

By *at-1991Man  over a year ago

The kingdom of kerry let's just hope limerick don't shock us..??

"

How many immigrants have lined out for Dublin or any other senior county club ? GAA are an inward looking backward organisation, that’s the reason it has never grown internationally and it’s not known by anyone outside of Ireland bar ex pats

Here is the thing and why the GAA differs from alot of other organisations. It doesn't matter how many immigrants lined up for the elite teams. It's the integration at tiny club levels that shows the value of the GAA.

Yes yes I know people have had bad experiences but on the whole it's

A fantastic community focused organisation "

Same thing happens in every sport up and down country… cop on to yourself

"

Always with the changing questions. Are you Sir Michael from Facebook?

The whole Dublin thing usually comes from those from the wealthy, highly populated Pale counties. It's really just a deflection for their own failure. Which gets shown up by the likes of Mayo, Donegal, Kerry etc."

Ah now Kathleen!!

I’m not from any of the pale counties… just a fair observation that the GAA ruined football for 15 years to spite soccer and rugby gaining a foothold

By *ohn 94Man  over a year ago

Gorey

From Wexford,up the Yellow Bellies!

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

Lily White fan here.

Doire here...from division four till an Ulster final in a couple years.

By *UReadyMan  over a year ago

fairview

"

The biggest bore is back

By *UReadyMan  over a year ago

fairview

So you tell me… why did the GAA invest so heavily in Dublin ?because the most gaa members per county are situated in the capital newsflash for you Dublin has the biggest population

Hates the GAA

Now hates the Dubs

What a sad case"

Oh he’s always hated the Dubs , he sets up a thread every month moaning about them . Very Sad case indeed.

» Add a new message to this topic