FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bored in dublin

Bored in dublin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

i am portuguese and i have been in dublin for 1 week and i will stay two more, but to be honest with you i am a little bored, i travel a lot for work all over the world and i frequent liberal places for many years but for the first time i meet myself in a city where I can't find any clubs or parties where I can spend a good time.

to be honest I thought that Dublin would be different and that here I would find a lot of fun, but I think I was wrong.

This is just a rant but I would like to hear your opinion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

????

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Go to The George

I was there last night.

Good times guaranteed

Yes looks good , but I’m looking something like a swinger club or something similar , I know that will be impossible that only in 3 weeks in dublin someone invites me to a private party.

But honestly expected more action and fun than I’m really having

Dublin

Tbh you need to be on this site for 3 months and have some verifications to get an invite even if there was a party or event coming up....

That's how it operates from what I've seen so far anyway

It's disappointing for me, as I won't be in the city that long and I would love to join one of the good parties around here, in other countries it's much simpler to have access to a club or parties

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try living here..lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ireland is conservative, just the way it is. Personally I’m happy with it.

Yes, I cannot disagree with you, but the people that don’t live here should have opportunities to have “fun” and participate in some events

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

By *UReadyMan  over a year ago

fairview

Yes don’t get your hopes up. This place is no better , nobody looks at you unless you’ve been verified 850 times or part of a swinging couple for at least 15 years , oh and have a 9 inch dick . You’d have better chance of a party invite by going to a pub to be honest .

I totally agree with you! and there is no club where it is easy to have access to a saturday night? the vanilla club? or are there others? I'm not one for being in pubs, I've been in the liberal environment for many years and it's the first time I find a city like this

fairview

"I totally agree with you! and there is no club where it is easy to have access to a saturday night? the vanilla club? or are there others? I'm not one for being in pubs, I've been in the liberal environment for many years and it's the first time I find a city like this"

No the vanilla club etc are run by the clique that allow the same 10 couples each time

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I totally agree with you! and there is no club where it is easy to have access to a saturday night? the vanilla club? or are there others? I'm not one for being in pubs, I've been in the liberal environment for many years and it's the first time I find a city like this

No the vanilla club etc are run by the clique that allow the same 10 couples each time "

Every thread,every post you don't seem to be enjoying or having a good experience on fab

Would you not take a break away from it if you're not happy

fairview

"I totally agree with you! and there is no club where it is easy to have access to a saturday night? the vanilla club? or are there others? I'm not one for being in pubs, I've been in the liberal environment for many years and it's the first time I find a city like this

No the vanilla club etc are run by the clique that allow the same 10 couples each time

Every thread,every post you don't seem to be enjoying or having a good experience on fab

Would you not take a break away from it if you're not happy "

Hi aland

Hi Bog,

Is nothing against Fab, I think that fab looks a really great community, I’m sad because my expectations in dublin was diferentes than the reality.

On fab I already talk with really nice persons so sorry if you understand me wrong

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Hi Bog,

Is nothing against Fab, I think that fab looks a really great community, I’m sad because my expectations in dublin was diferentes than the reality.

On fab I already talk with really nice persons so sorry if you understand me wrong "

No sorry you picked me up wrong...the other person seems to need a break from fab ..he doesnt seem to enjoy it

Dublin

"Hello all,

i am portuguese and i have been in dublin for 1 week and i will stay two more, but to be honest with you i am a little bored, i travel a lot for work all over the world and i frequent liberal places for many years but for the first time i meet myself in a city where I can't find any clubs or parties where I can spend a good time.

to be honest I thought that Dublin would be different and that here I would find a lot of fun, but I think I was wrong.

This is just a rant but I would like to hear your opinion. "

There was a social yesterday for unverified (as well as verified) people

You could have gone to that. It was on the forums here

Oh shit , I don’t see nothing about it ?? and some today?

Dublin

Have a look in the meets and events section for today ...

I will ??

» Add a new message to this topic