FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > So we had our first playdate

So we had our first playdate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle Miss Puddles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Your fantasies

Well guys LMP and I finally had our first fab playdate the story of which I wish to share with you.

Our guest arrived around 4pm. First we sat at the island and chatted and had a drink and some delicious food.. Then we both started to lavish attention on Puddle's boobs.. One each.. She splayed her legs apart and pushed my head down where I started to kiss and lick her delicious pussy through her knickers. I then pulled them aside to allow full access to her heavenly well spring whereby she started to squirt in my mouth as he stopped playing with her nipples and he stared mesmerised at her convulsing pussy. Then we stood up, him facing her as I was standing behind while she stroked my cock and he slapped his cock on her clit. We then adjourned to my dance floor area bed where she gave him a foot job while she sucked my hard cock. Then I started to play with her clit as she lay back against me while I sat behind her. He was eating her pussy and fingering her. As she was about to squirt I instructed our playmate to drink every drop of her delicious juice, he did his best but God love him he was unable to imbibe the torrent as I played with her magic button. More foot play ensued and he got incredibly excited very quickly as she is incredible at this skill. He put on a condom I asked him if I could hold his cock as we both guided his throbbing cock into her ravenous pussy. She sucked my cock as he fucked her. Then change of position as she had him lay down as she straddled him and fucked him to within an inch of his life. He was on the point of cumming and she stopped with a cheeky grin and complete control of her delirious sex toy he was astonished with her skill. We then moved to the couch where I again ate her deliciousness and she played with his cock and attempted to suck his life force through it.

He wanted her to sit on his face and she obliged whilst suckling my cock again. She then straddling him and instructed him to be still she fucked the life out of him, then she got off his cock and knelt on couch facing the back as he assumed a position behind her and proceeded to fuck her. I asked her if she would like me to eat her as he fucked her to which she excitedly begged yes and I got in position under her and ate with relish. She started cumming again immediately. It was very hot to watch her glowing puffy glistening pussy as he plumbed her so deeply and vigorously. He then asked if he could come inside her while wearing a condom obviously to which she consented with pleasure. He came and pulled out and as he did she convulsed and squirted in my mouth again and again. I drank ever single drop.

Then we relaxed and had another bite to eat and bid him good night at 10 pm.

We then fucked and sucked like crazy I eventually came on her boobs and face and she sucked the very last drop from my cock at about 1am. What a spectacular evening we had!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rederick2000Man  over a year ago

Out and About near you

"

Well guys LMP and I finally had our first fab playdate the story of which I wish to share with you.

Our guest arrived around 4pm. First we sat at the island and chatted and had a drink and some delicious food.. Then we both started to lavish attention on Puddle's boobs.. One each.. She splayed her legs apart and pushed my head down where I started to kiss and lick her delicious pussy through her knickers. I then pulled them aside to allow full access to her heavenly well spring whereby she started to squirt in my mouth as he stopped playing with her nipples and he stared mesmerised at her convulsing pussy. Then we stood up, him facing her as I was standing behind while she stroked my cock and he slapped his cock on her clit. We then adjourned to my dance floor area bed where she gave him a foot job while she sucked my hard cock. Then I started to play with her clit as she lay back against me while I sat behind her. He was eating her pussy and fingering her. As she was about to squirt I instructed our playmate to drink every drop of her delicious juice, he did his best but God love him he was unable to imbibe the torrent as I played with her magic button. More foot play ensued and he got incredibly excited very quickly as she is incredible at this skill. He put on a condom I asked him if I could hold his cock as we both guided his throbbing cock into her ravenous pussy. She sucked my cock as he fucked her. Then change of position as she had him lay down as she straddled him and fucked him to within an inch of his life. He was on the point of cumming and she stopped with a cheeky grin and complete control of her delirious sex toy he was astonished with her skill. We then moved to the couch where I again ate her deliciousness and she played with his cock and attempted to suck his life force through it.

He wanted her to sit on his face and she obliged whilst suckling my cock again. She then straddling him and instructed him to be still she fucked the life out of him, then she got off his cock and knelt on couch facing the back as he assumed a position behind her and proceeded to fuck her. I asked her if she would like me to eat her as he fucked her to which she excitedly begged yes and I got in position under her and ate with relish. She started cumming again immediately. It was very hot to watch her glowing puffy glistening pussy as he plumbed her so deeply and vigorously. He then asked if he could come inside her while wearing a condom obviously to which she consented with pleasure. He came and pulled out and as he did she convulsed and squirted in my mouth again and again. I drank ever single drop.

We then fucked and sucked like crazy I eventually came on her boobs and face and she sucked the very last drop from my cock at about 1am. What a spectacular evening we had!

"

Wow.....this sounds spectacular indeed.

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Clare, Tipperary

That is a nice story indeed

...next stop: Hollywood

By *hyeyesMan  over a year ago

meath

U should write erotic novels ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

"

Delighted for you

Thanks for sharing your joys.

There is a swingers stories elsewhere on the site where you could post it also!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Great story guys can we expect the pics to go with it I know i am a pervert what can I do

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'm totally asking Laura for a shot on her heavenly well spring tonight

By *outheast adventureMan  over a year ago

Waterford

Great read guys x thanks for sharing. Awesome detail

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Sounds amazing

By *ittle Miss Puddles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Your fantasies

Wow!!! Thank you very much for your responses guys. I've never written or posted anything like this before. It was fun to write and re-live the experience. And I really enjoyed reading your responses.

Thank you again

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Wow!!! Thank you very much for your responses guys. I've never written or posted anything like this before. It was fun to write and re-live the experience. And I really enjoyed reading your responses.

Thank you again "

Whack it into the stories section of the forums

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"Wow!!! Thank you very much for your responses guys. I've never written or posted anything like this before. It was fun to write and re-live the experience. And I really enjoyed reading your responses.

Thank you again "

How do you remember all the detail?

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I’m obviously the odd one out here

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"I’m obviously the odd one out here "

Nope