FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is swinging becoming dangerous

Is swinging becoming dangerous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got me thinking with the huge rise in STD’s, covid and now monkey pox and god knows what’s next.

Do the risks now out weigh the benefits and is it worth it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

It'd always been a slightly risky activity.

The biggest risk is probably to your relationships. Both your existing relationships and to your ability to have "normal" relationships in the future.

Next uo would be the risk of physical harm through putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation with someone 1to1

There is always the risk of STDs but as long as you practice normal safe sex practices then the risk is minimal.. and not a death sentence any more even if you do get something so it's not the risk it once was.

Am I worried about monkeypox?? No.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I believe monkeys are big into swinging

Serious question how u explain 3 weeks isolation and blisters on your balls ooh was swinging like a monkey at the weekend

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I think round the clock media coverage doesn’t help

We have never been healthier or lived longer

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"Just got me thinking with the huge rise in STD’s, covid and now monkey pox and god knows what’s next.

Do the risks now out weigh the benefits and is it worth it?"

Maybe time to find a wife

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just got me thinking with the huge rise in STD’s, covid and now monkey pox and god knows what’s next.

I think that swinging is actually much safer than:

1. Meeting strangers off tinder. (Swinging community do tend to look after one another a tad more.)

2. Having casual sex with strangers you meet in bars on a Saturday night. (Swingers are more reliable when it comes to safe sex and regular testing while vanilla people are "too embarrassed" to even think about testing themselves).

Covid is completely irrelevant when comparing swingers and non swingers activities as it doesn't "target" specific demographics.

"

You clearly have a warped perception of swinging and are picturing in your mind some wild bareback orgy creampie scenarios where everyone is just banging anything that moves. Which is very much not even close to reality.

Missus

What u at next Saturday have church booked

But seriously has me thinking maybe time to settle as risks outweigh rewards hence the post.

i travel all over

Cognitive dissonance

You make a decision , then you interpret things in a way to support the decision

It’s great to want to settle down . But swinging beginning more dangerous isn’t a factual reason

i travel all over

"Cognitive dissonance

You make a decision , then you interpret things in a way to support the decision

It’s great to want to settle down . But swinging beginning more dangerous isn’t a factual reason "

Becoming

Missus thanks for your response all opinions greatly appreciated.

Is it safer by nature swingers tend to have more partners and let’s be honest if we go to a club it can be multiple on one night?

Mad swinger orgies and cream pie flooded floors I’ve been to a few clubs and events and agree it’s far from that in a couples venue anyway so that’s not my view of swinging.

I suppose the whole monkey pox issue has brought into perspective that sex in general with strangers is becoming more dangerous and hence less of a carefree fun enjoyable pastime?

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

We haven't played for the last 3 out of 4 swing outings. It's far more than sex with strangers for us and it's far safer than what a lot of people are up to.

Monkeypox won't be stopping us

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

I think that swinging is actually much safer than:

1. Meeting strangers off tinder. (Swinging community do tend to look after one another a tad more.)

2. Having casual sex with strangers you meet in bars on a Saturday night. (Swingers are more reliable when it comes to safe sex and regular testing while vanilla people are "too embarrassed" to even think about testing themselves).

Covid is completely irrelevant when comparing swingers and non swingers activities as it doesn't "target" specific demographics.

"

You clearly have a warped perception of swinging and are picturing in your mind some wild bareback orgy creampie scenarios where everyone is just banging anything that moves. Which is very much not even close to reality.

Missus "

Totally agree with all this!

Belfast

"Missus thanks for your response all opinions greatly appreciated.

Is it safer by nature swingers tend to have more partners and let’s be honest if we go to a club it can be multiple on one night?

Mad swinger orgies and cream pie flooded floors I’ve been to a few clubs and events and agree it’s far from that in a couples venue anyway so that’s not my view of swinging.

I suppose the whole monkey pox issue has brought into perspective that sex in general with strangers is becoming more dangerous and hence less of a carefree fun enjoyable pastime?"

What do you mean by "more partners" though?

More than who?

Singles?

How many partners a year do you think a regular single person has?

How many partners are from tinder?

Do they have casual hookups on nights out?

Couples?

How many people in vanilla relationships are only too keen to cheat on their partners?

How many people do they cheat on their partners with?

Do they ever test themselves? (very likely absolutely never as they wouldn't want to be seen in gum clinic).

As a swinging couple, we only had sex with a small handful of people in last 3 years.

Matter of fact I don't know a single swinging person/couple who have sex with lots of different people on a regular basis.

Parties/dates are a treat to us, not something we do every single time there's a minute to spare.

Also how often would you go to said clubs?

And you do realise that many people go to clubs and don't have sex with anyone at all?

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Find yourself a sexually liberated partner and then you can have the best of both worlds and you NEVER have to settle.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s like flying….you’re more likely to be killed or seriously injured driving to your next meet.

By *ameswXXXMan  over a year ago

Killarney

no more dangerous than driving a car or crossing the road

Thanks for all replies it’s great to have different opinions on what people think on the matter.

I suppose it’s like most things in life it’s what risk are you prepared to take and how often you take them.

Anyway stay monkeypox free peeps

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Roundabouts are worse and wet slides

I suppose the whole monkey pox issue has brought into perspective that sex in general with strangers is becoming more dangerous and hence less of a carefree fun enjoyable pastime?

More than who?

Singles?

Couples?

How many people in vanilla relationships are only too keen to cheat on their partners?

Do they ever test themselves? (very likely absolutely never as they wouldn't want to be seen in gum clinic).

As a swinging couple, we only had sex with a small handful of people in last 3 years.

Matter of fact I don't know a single swinging person/couple who have sex with lots of different people on a regular basis.

Parties/dates are a treat to us, not something we do every single time there's a minute to spare.

And you do realise that many people go to clubs and don't have sex with anyone at all? "

A small handful lol lol that’s a new one

Does that depend on the size of the hand or the sizes of the people in the hand to fill it ??

Belfast

More than who?

Singles?

Couples?

And you do realise that many people go to clubs and don't have sex with anyone at all?

Does that depend on the size of the hand or the sizes of the people in the hand to fill it ?? "

That's an amount that you can count on one hand.

More than who?

Singles?

Couples?

Does that depend on the size of the hand or the sizes of the people in the hand to fill it ??

"

99% of people have the same number of fingers on their hand 4

5 if you get the thumb up

Belfast

More than who?

Singles?

Couples?

5 if you get the thumb up "

Exactly;-)

More than who?

Singles?

Couples?

5 if you get the thumb up

Exactly;-) "

Only having the craic and banter with you

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

"I believe monkeys are big into swinging "

Monkey's Swinging

'Never,

There be no crack around here unless u wearing a monkey pox suit

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Sure STDs were always going to rise once lockdown ended.

Have they risen compared to say 2019 is really what we should be looking at

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Every activity in one's life is a risk; but every one of us evaluate those risks and act accordingly.

STIs are on the increase since lockdowns ended, and we know about this because public health bodies want us to be more cautious.

Use condoms; be cautious about your relations and steer clear of singles or couples who go bareback.

Swinging is a relatively small community, sometimes pejoratively termed a clique; members know who is or has been 'risky' in their behaviour and who is tested regularly.

Couples in foursomes know the risks, especially when they meet frequently .

If you cannot tolerate a modicum of risk in your life, you will become agoraphobic: afraid to go outside your front door.

Although they are not BJ friendly, I always use Durex Extra Safe; always!

"Sure STDs were always going to rise once lockdown ended.

Have they risen compared to say 2019 is really what we should be looking at"

the fact that some stds are getting more resistant to treatment is more important . have safe fun with regular tested people ,watch out for the bareback cowboys and bare cocksuckers

Dublin

Do most people who suck cock on here not do so bare?

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

"Do most people who suck cock on here not do so bare? "
I've never had a bj with a condom on

Dublin

So is swinging becoming more dangerous was the question?

Well compared to lockdown yes. But compared to pre lockdown I don't know. Anyone got the stats?

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

Can one even catch stds when condoms are used?

Can one even catch stds when condoms are used?"

Anything spread by skin contact can be transmitted even when condoms are used, including syphilis, HPV and herpes. Anyone sexually active should be getting regularly tested even if they use condoms.

Swinging can be dangerous.

If you do it no handed,or dont hold onto the ropes or chains,you can easily fall off and graze your knee or bump your head.

So be carefull when out swinging.

[Removed by poster at 28/05/22 11:44:59]

"Do most people who suck cock on here not do so bare? "
yes because they dont know the real risks attached to it.

fully agree

Can one even catch stds when condoms are used?

Anything spread by skin contact can be transmitted even when condoms are used, including syphilis, HPV and herpes. Anyone sexually active should be getting regularly tested even if they use condoms. "

» Add a new message to this topic