FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Doing something about forum tension

Doing something about forum tension

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual777 OP   Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Modified from the lounge

I noted some tension yesterday on one of the threads .

Any ideas how to resolve it ? Any team building exercises you d suggest ? A mediator maybe (names please . Fabbers or celebs ok).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

Meet at a social and talk it out?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Meet at a social and talk it out? "

Handbags and dildos at 20 paces

You only noted tension yesterday, there's tension everyday lol.

Ah lads… a new low

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Meet at a social and talk it out?

Handbags and dildos at 20 paces "

So the better throw wins the argument?

Dildo-shaped bruises incoming.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Thought this was about the amazing sexual tension on here

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'll volunteer as a mediator. Who wants a session?

i travel all over

"I'll volunteer as a mediator. Who wants a session?"

Mediators are not allowed to fuck people FYI

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I'll volunteer as a mediator. Who wants a session?

Mediators are not allowed to fuck people FYI "

I'm out

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Tension? At present there's about as much tension on the forum as there's in 20 years old worn out knickers.

i travel all over

"Tension? At present there's about as much tension on the forum as there's in 20 years old worn out knickers.

"

There was definitely a bit of calling other people a ‘cunt’ yesterday

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Tension? At present there's about as much tension on the forum as there's in 20 years old worn out knickers.

There was definitely a bit of calling other people a ‘cunt’ yesterday "

Damn and I missed it

somewhere

Was that not arranging a meet

See you next Tuesday

on the hill NordWest of

You'll always get some outbursts of negative tension from time to time, some people just can't help themselves.

I'd be more concerned about positive tension, the forum feels like a half deflated bouncy castle, there's a lack of sparks. Or maybe it's just me...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

There are definetly a few here that behave like one and u know the old saying it if walks like one, talks like one its most likely it is one

There are definetly a few here that behave like one and u know the old saying it if walks like one, talks like one its most likely it is one "

I refer to myself as a cunt all the time

somewhere

You'll always get some outbursts of negative tension from time to time, some people just can't help themselves.

I'd be more concerned about positive tension, the forum feels like a half deflated bouncy castle, there's a lack of sparks. Or maybe it's just me...

"

Huge amount of people have moved on the other App to chat and arrange socials and meets

They don't get followed around by blank profiles making stupid remarks on everything they write or profiles trying to stir things up with every single post

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"

Are they for sale

"Thought this was about the amazing sexual tension on here "

That's what I was getting at, without saying it , you got me .

on the hill NordWest of

Huge amount of people have moved on the other App to chat and arrange socials and meets

They don't get followed around by blank profiles making stupid remarks on everything they write or profiles trying to stir things up with every single post "

Other app? You mean chat groups? That's not the same as a forum, different purposes.

There always will be trolls, ignore and report.

limerick

There are definetly a few here that behave like one and u know the old saying it if walks like one, talks like one its most likely it is one

I refer to myself as a cunt all the time "

Theres a difference between a cute cunt and a complete cunt its all in the emphasis

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Theres a difference between a cute cunt and a complete cunt its all in the emphasis "

There’s also an utter cunt. And my personal favourite, a thundering cunt.

By *icklowbiguyMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

Re Blank profiles,there is no obligation to upload a profile picture here or on any other social media sites.

About those people making comments thats a bit rich coming from a member that seems to spend every hour of the day on these forums doing exactly just that, responding to every god damn thread going, but seems to have a total dislike to others that dont like to spend their day licking up to everyone.

Re tensions on the forums. How many threads have been started by women making allegations about other site users without offering one single bit of proof to back up their claim, instead they hide behind the" oh I cant name them on the forum", that surely has created tensions on the forum in the past. Its pure attention seeking and the amount if lick arse comments then that follows is laughable.

Also the member above that posted complaining about blank profiles commenting on the forums, if you want to police the foruns become an Admin member but the same member has no problem starting silly threads such as, my dog died can everyone feel sorry for me please, its ok I got a new dog, or advice on buying a small car, just go to a reputable dealer and save all the boring details.

Thats the biggest problem on the forums, the few who seem to live for them, spend 20hrs a day on them and want to pounce on any member they dont like but whinge if the same is done to them.

That my contribution to the forum tensions for today im sure the lick arse will spend the day tut tutting and tell each other how great they all are.

limerick

Theres a difference between a cute cunt and a complete cunt its all in the emphasis

There’s also an utter cunt. And my personal favourite, a thundering cunt. "

Awe but what about a right cunt or a deadly cunt its such a versitle word in decriptive terms

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

The forums are the exact same as they have always been.

And you'll always have the trolls,the ones who voice their opinions,the white knights,the so called victims while they are stirring shite behind the scene,the people who are actually asking for advice or help about something,and those who are on just to flirt with others and have a bit of craic and of course the ones who have the nice act down but still throwing little veiled digs at others when the slightest opportunity arises.There has been quite a bit of the latter over the last couple of days as well as the out and out trolling. But that's the forum's. It will never change.

It is a real mixture of people and all won't get on. And if would be sickly sweet on here if they did .

I pop in and out of here if I find it's a particularly bad day I just don't bother posting.

Theres a difference between a cute cunt and a complete cunt its all in the emphasis "

Cute has never been a word to describe me cj

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Cute has never been a word to describe me cj"

Complete?

Complete? "

and utter thundering perhaps

on the hill NordWest of

Cute has never been a word to describe me cj"

Snap, thought the same about myself, then again I would refer to myself a a bitch rather than a cunt.

limerick

Snap, thought the same about myself, then again I would refer to myself a a bitch rather than a cunt. "

Such explitives

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

Omg , I think I just puked a lil drama up my neck

People you are bette..... ah guck that

By *ncharted nightsCouple  over a year ago

funtown

Jasus this is getting heated

Mediators are not allowed to fuck people FYI "

Yes they are…. They fuck both sides

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Jasus this is getting heated "

Omg this sexy lady seems to be getting hot

I rekon i can help

Mediators are not allowed to fuck people FYI

Yes they are…. They fuck both sides "

Lol

By *XlalaXXWoman  over a year ago

tipperary

"Modified from the lounge

Any ideas how to resolve it ? Any team building exercises you d suggest ? A mediator maybe (names please . Fabbers or celebs ok). "

think anal solves most issues on here

funtown

Someone notify nato

i travel all over

Any ideas how to resolve it ? Any team building exercises you d suggest ? A mediator maybe (names please . Fabbers or celebs ok). think anal solves most issues on here "

Anal is not the answer to everything . Actually that’s a lie

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Any ideas how to resolve it ? Any team building exercises you d suggest ? A mediator maybe (names please . Fabbers or celebs ok). think anal solves most issues on here "

Or a superb blowjob

funtown

Great blowjobs are known to defuse a explosion but also the cause more often than not

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Tension: the existence of differing opinions on the forum helps to generate valuable discussion and debate about a wide variety of subjects; vive la difference!

Unless you have another opinion?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

To be honest, I'd have very little interest in an echo chamber where everyone shares the same opinion and there's zero disagreement, or tension at times. The place can be dull enough here at times as it is without sanitising it even more.

God be with the days when there used to be hair and skin flying on almost every thread. I never thought I'd miss them but we've gone to the other end of the spectrum nowadays.

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

*screws his face up and looks at you strangely* how... Would you know... What 20 years worn out knickers look like?

Dublin

Complete? and utter thundering perhaps "

But thundering how? *ponders about the physics*

Feel tension then avoid forums.

I have days where I get into more heated discussions on here than others.

But if it was actually causing me tension at any stage I'd take myself aside and have a firm word with myself

It's a term of endearment

"To be honest, I'd have very little interest in an echo chamber where everyone shares the same opinion and there's zero disagreement, or tension at times. The place can be dull enough here at times as it is without sanitising it even more.

God be with the days when there used to be hair and skin flying on almost every thread. I never thought I'd miss them but we've gone to the other end of the spectrum nowadays. "

I was afraid to say it, but you're right Mick This used to be a warzone, it's very tame these days

Dublin

"To be honest, I'd have very little interest in an echo chamber where everyone shares the same opinion and there's zero disagreement, or tension at times. The place can be dull enough here at times as it is without sanitising it even more.

God be with the days when there used to be hair and skin flying on almost every thread. I never thought I'd miss them but we've gone to the other end of the spectrum nowadays.

I was afraid to say it, but you're right Mick This used to be a warzone, it's very tame these days"

*flips the table, smashes the beer glass onto the wall*

RIGHT! WHO SAID IT WAS OK TO CUNT INTO HERE AND THUNDER WITHOUT PERMISSION???

(can't wait for a saloon fight now where almost everyone will end up fucking someine)

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

God be with the days when there used to be hair and skin flying on almost every thread. I never thought I'd miss them but we've gone to the other end of the spectrum nowadays. "

I do think it is healthy to have people who have different opinions. Two things that annoy me are those who will argue their point as their ego can't take anyone who doesn't agree with them. The second is those who agree with both sides of an argument depending on who is posting.

A good healthy discussion is great when both sides are willing to listen to each other without resorting to belittling the other person.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

A good healthy discussion is great when both sides are willing to listen to each other without resorting to belittling the other person."

Wheres the fun in that though?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I do think it is healthy to have people who have different opinions. Two things that annoy me are those who will argue their point as their ego can't take anyone who doesn't agree with them. The second is those who agree with both sides of an argument depending on who is posting.

A good healthy discussion is great when both sides are willing to listen to each other without resorting to belittling the other person."

Sigh... No idea what you said but I agree fully

» Add a new message to this topic