FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Irish or foreigners?

Irish or foreigners?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a foreigner myself my intention is not to state which one is better or worse. Just want to know, in the case you’ve ever been with a foreigner, what are the good and bad things about Been with Irish and non Irish.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

As a foreigner myself, I find objectifying people over their nationality quite distasteful.

Especially when I see how some people's behaviour changes once I tell them my nationality.

It all turns into some perverted box to tick, something to brag to your mates about on a d*unken Saturday night "oh I've been with x nationality, their oral skills are great, y nationality are frigid, f nationality are always horny" etc. Comparisons.

Missus

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"As a foreigner myself, I find objectifying people over their nationality quite distasteful.

Especially when I see how some people's behaviour changes once I tell them my nationality.

It all turns into some perverted box to tick, something to brag to your mates about on a d*unken Saturday night "oh I've been with x nationality, their oral skills are great, y nationality are frigid, f nationality are always horny" etc. Comparisons.

Missus

"

Out of curiosity which nationality is X?

"As a foreigner myself, I find objectifying people over their nationality quite distasteful.

Missus

"

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Yes objectification and prejudice are just two faces of the same coin.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why should it make a difference what nationality the person your with is from as long as both of ye enjoy each others company???

"Why should it make a difference what nationality the person your with is from as long as both of ye enjoy each others company???

"

Thanks for replying. I’m just curious as a foreigner if people here does any difference. That’s all

"Why should it make a difference what nationality the person your with is from as long as both of ye enjoy each others company???

Thanks for replying. I’m just curious as a foreigner if people here does any difference. That’s all "

Well i have been with a few foreign ladies, one for nearly 4years. And they certainly don't don't like bullshitters, but are more adventurous.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

We are all earthlings

"We are all earthlings"

Thanks for replying.

Is there any difference?

[Removed by poster at 29/05/22 15:09:12]

Missus

"

"Is there any difference? "

Thanks for replying. We are all the same and at the same time different

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Watching sopranos has taught me that italian American men don't eat pussy as its considered homosexual

By *uckoldDesiresMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Is there any difference?

Thanks for replying. We are all the same and at the same time different "

Thats true of every person regardless of nationality.

Nobody fits every national stereotype just dig under the surface a little and we are all human and all unique.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Missus

"

Completely agree with this. I don't regularly advertise I'm not Irish because of sweeping generalisations and assumptions that get made all the time here.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Watching sopranos has taught me that italian American men don't eat pussy as its considered homosexual "

Lmao

What is worth taking note off, is that we are all predisposed to be more naturally attracted to foreigners. Its in our mitochondria... so if you find yourself drawn to other nationalities,, its your self preservation/ inbreeding not advisable mechanism

Missus

Completely agree with this. I don't regularly advertise I'm not Irish because of sweeping generalisations and assumptions that get made all the time here.

"

Thanks for replying. Yeah I’ve encountered a couple of those negative generalisations here. That’s why create the post.

"Watching sopranos has taught me that italian American men don't eat pussy as its considered homosexual

Lmao

What is worth taking note off, is that we are all predisposed to be more naturally attracted to foreigners. Its in our mitochondria... so if you find yourself drawn to other nationalities,, its your self preservation/ inbreeding not advisable mechanism "

Thanks for replying

By *lamingo57Woman  over a year ago

Carrick

We ALL have lovely bottoms.

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

People who have lived outside of Ireland often have a bit of a different mentality. This is both a positive and a negative thing, as you just can't know many things that come with growing up in a certain place so you're not as integrated into the culture but on the other hand expats like us are probably a bit more open-minded through the different kind of experiences we've had.

Of course this is also a generalisation; no one is the same and idiots come in all manners of shapes and sizes

I mention my original nationality on my profile mostly so everyone knows what they're getting into (and it also helps to explain the slightly unusual username), but I'm unsure if it works in a positive or negative way for me

"We ALL have lovely bottoms. "

Thanks for replying. Yeah we are s great bunch of lads

"People who have lived outside of Ireland often have a bit of a different mentality. This is both a positive and a negative thing, as you just can't know many things that come with growing up in a certain place so you're not as integrated into the culture but on the other hand expats like us are probably a bit more open-minded through the different kind of experiences we've had.

Of course this is also a generalisation; no one is the same and idiots come in all manners of shapes and sizes

I mention my original nationality on my profile mostly so everyone knows what they're getting into (and it also helps to explain the slightly unusual username), but I'm unsure if it works in a positive or negative way for me "

Thanks for replying

If I chat with someone, I never tell them straight away that I'm not Irish, I wait for a bit before disclosing that, and this is mostly because of work, I'm a night manager in a hotel, and I've met loads of people that didn't liked the fact that I'm foreign,heard slurs and so on. Not saying every one is like that, most of people that I've been in contact with were very nice, but there have been few...but sexwise I've been with Irish women and with other nationalities, and it actually depends from person to person, not from nationality to nationality, that's my opinion hope it helps OP

"If I chat with someone, I never tell them straight away that I'm not Irish, I wait for a bit before disclosing that, and this is mostly because of work, I'm a night manager in a hotel, and I've met loads of people that didn't liked the fact that I'm foreign,heard slurs and so on. Not saying every one is like that, most of people that I've been in contact with were very nice, but there have been few...but sexwise I've been with Irish women and with other nationalities, and it actually depends from person to person, not from nationality to nationality, that's my opinion hope it helps OP"

Thanks for sharing mate

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Having travelled very extensively during my life and spoken to many scores of different ethnicities, nation states and cultures of both genders underneath those distinguishing skin colours and different types of attire, we are all essentially the same; our collective origin was in Africa, and although our antecedents migrated from there many thousands of years ago, there is very difference in our behaviours, attitudes and intelligence.

We are all essentially cast in the same mould: Richard Leakey's "Lucy" from the African Rift Valley in what is now called Tanzania, the result of lines drawn on a map by aggressive, and acquisitive colonisers, whose vicious racism destroyed millions of lives, in the Race for Africa.

Those people were not primitive savages; they are our closest relatives.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

I've been with Foreigner

They were on tour with Whitesnake and I ended up backstage. Next thing I knew I had the rhythm section dp-ing me while the vocalist unzipped

Wild times

"I've been with Foreigner

They were on tour with Whitesnake and I ended up backstage. Next thing I knew I had the rhythm section dp-ing me while the vocalist unzipped

Wild times "

Thanks for replying. Wild times in deed

"Having travelled very extensively during my life and spoken to many scores of different ethnicities, nation states and cultures of both genders underneath those distinguishing skin colours and different types of attire, we are all essentially the same; our collective origin was in Africa, and although our antecedents migrated from there many thousands of years ago, there is very difference in our behaviours, attitudes and intelligence.

We are all essentially cast in the same mould: Richard Leakey's "Lucy" from the African Rift Valley in what is now called Tanzania, the result of lines drawn on a map by aggressive, and acquisitive colonisers, whose vicious racism destroyed millions of lives, in the Race for Africa.

Those people were not primitive savages; they are our closest relatives."

Thanks for replying and the wisdom

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

Have found zero difference....good and bad in every nationality

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I saw a thread on the lounge asking if race should be one of the filters when browsing

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"I saw a thread on the lounge asking if race should be one of the filters when browsing "

I guess it would help, a lot of white women and couples only looking black guys and visa versa

Missus

Out of curiosity which nationality is X? "

She's from the North sure that's exotic enough

Bitches from middle earth suck the best dick...facts

By *tarboy300Man  over a year ago

DUB

"Watching sopranos has taught me that italian American men don't eat pussy as its considered homosexual "

Uncle jr is in the muff? Sorry i ment rough haha unfortunate for them i love it

By *un for fun.Man  over a year ago

Co.Cork

Have been with a few different ladies of different nationality over the years and treated all the same. Can't see why there should be a difference.

By *tarboy300Man  over a year ago

DUB

As long as the connection is there. Age, race or religion shouldnt matter in any walk of life.. Just my opinion!!!

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"As long as the connection is there. Age, race or religion shouldnt matter in any walk of life.. Just my opinion!!! "

Totally agree

B x

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"As long as the connection is there. Age, race or religion shouldnt matter in any walk of life.. Just my opinion!!! "

This 100%

I have had a few over the years say would not meet as English so always point out in first message sometimes works in my favour as been told have a sexy accent

» Add a new message to this topic