FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single men get abused, why ?

Single men get abused, why ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently single guy snd the abuse received is totally different from when I was part of a couple is it that mostly men text or is it that men arnt welcome. Let me know why people are so aggressive towards single men.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I've been a single guy here and I don't remember getting random abuse. What's the context?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because we've d**k's thread closed

[Removed by poster at 29/06/22 07:43:49]

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

You've a profile up as a couple I suggest you remove the ex and the pics or start a new single profile and start again .... too many single men use couples profiles dunno why...to keep verifications I suppose! Best to start over x

By *oiracp38Couple  over a year ago

moira ish

"You've a profile up as a couple I suggest you remove the ex and the pics or start a new single profile and start again .... too many single men use couples profiles dunno why...to keep verifications I suppose! Best to start over x "

Agree best to be upfront and honest,new profile would prob be best.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Ahhh... a couple that's really a single. That might be a reason to receive abuse.

Like everybodies said you’re single but still using a couples profile. I really don’t think it’s a good idea for you to keep your ex’s pics up. You’re not in a relationship anymore and I don’t think they’d be appreciative of you using their photos.

In my experience here i have actually deleted a profile one time of the amount of mail from single men or men claiming to be single. They just wouldn't stop messaging evem after bring told not interested. I find now after letting a fee in again same thing is happening so i am gonna just try harder at using the block button in future and not be so polite as this just gets me no where only a vicious cycle.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There's plenty of reasons, just a few that come to mind:

There's an over supply of single men and so the mail inboxes of women/couples are flooded messages (there's filters though to stop that)

There's single men that don't know how to behave

There's women/couples on high horses or don't know how to behave

People just having a bad day

Etc.

Op just as others said you're single lad on a couple profile, that doesn't help. As far as I know you can change a couple profile into a single man one. You might have to contact admin to do so, not sure... any fabber out there having any experience with changing profile over to single one?

The only abuse I've ever gotten is off other guys to be honest, well mostly, and they are usually trolls.

Most people on here even those I would strongly disagree with are alright.

There will always be some cuntbags

Oh and DH always gives me a hard time but I think she secretly loves me

By *rank7737Man  over a year ago

Whenever you open yourself up to someone is the biggest disappointment regarding abuse towards single men & women on this website to be fair and encrypted messages are not the way forward either.

But it's something that we all need to learn from and put it down to experience so as a collective and we will need to pull up the big boy/girl pants and move on and enjoy the fantastic experience that Fab offers us all even if it's incredibly disappointing sometimes.

What do you expect the profile is misleading !!!!!(they're so many like this on here )

....your single but appear as a male in a couple waisting peoples time with it and in this thread moaning about it .... not helping yourself at all or the genuine single lads on here

Take the advice others have offered and start fresh

By *tarboy300Man  over a year ago

DUB

"There's plenty of reasons, just a few that come to mind:

There's an over supply of single men and so the mail inboxes of women/couples are flooded messages (there's filters though to stop that)

There's single men that don't know how to behave

There's women/couples on high horses or don't know how to behave

People just having a bad day

Etc.

Op just as others said you're single lad on a couple profile, that doesn't help. As far as I know you can change a couple profile into a single man one. You might have to contact admin to do so, not sure... any fabber out there having any experience with changing profile over to single one?

"

Agree 100%

"You've a profile up as a couple I suggest you remove the ex and the pics or start a new single profile and start again .... too many single men use couples profiles dunno why...to keep verifications I suppose! Best to start over x "

Sure they can change profile as singles mot a rocket science. Lots do that coz in their heads they think they will get more meets and chats

"You've a profile up as a couple I suggest you remove the ex and the pics or start a new single profile and start again .... too many single men use couples profiles dunno why...to keep verifications I suppose! Best to start over x

Sure they can change profile as singles mot a rocket science. Lots do that coz in their heads they think they will get more meets and chats "

*not...

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

Context would be good op as have no idea what you mean by abuse ,,,

Also clarification on weather your partner is taking a break , not meeting as a couple of ye are finish...

Fab is a bit like a school yard ... isn't life [bowling for soup] like all kids ,,, some are asses , some extroverts some badly raised , some taken up wrong ,, some wonderful, some friendly,,some helpful ,,, you get the idea

Don't mind em ,,, do you

Because were cnuts

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

Are you blissfully unaware of how many fake and troll profiles are on this site? The amount of absolute rubbish messages ladies/couples receive from them?

You can't just rock up as a single male masquerading as a couples profile, displaying pictures of another woman and not expect to get told where to go! tbh

Delete/hide profile and start a new one!

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Yeah I don’t think you’ve a leg on stand on

You’re being naive at best and most likely disingenuous.

Still using a couples profile with the veri as part of a couple, no wonder no one’s giving you the time of day

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

not never abused just no replies seem a lot not looking for single guys.

If we have ever come close to abusive mails towards single male profiles it's usually because they have been abusive to us first. Childish yes but I don't take kindly to abuse towards Dee or myself.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't send messages so I've never been knocked back but the only abuse I've ever received on here was fully deserved.

I refused to jump or blow smoke up their hole and had the temerity to say no which obviously is an offence punishable by abuse.

It is unfortunately part and parcel of having an online presence.

It shouldn't be that way but if abuse off random Internet trolls upsets someone in a big way they should consider what websites they use carefully.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I've had plenty of abusive messages over the years, usually from men and usually in relation to something I'll have posted on the forum. Some has been from women but you know by the language used, and the way it's used, that they're "fab female".

I usually reply and start a conversation until they eventually block me. There's fun to be had everywhere

Wexford

"I don't send messages so I've never been knocked back but the only abuse I've ever received on here was fully deserved.

I refused to jump or blow smoke up their hole and had the temerity to say no which obviously is an offence punishable by abuse. "

true true

Wexford

"I've had plenty of abusive messages over the years, usually from men and usually in relation to something I'll have posted on the forum. Some has been from women but you know by the language used, and the way it's used, that they're "fab female".

Tbf bud ,,, you live on here so you need to make the most out of it

I usually reply and start a conversation until they eventually block me. There's fun to be had everywhere "

Wexford

"I've had plenty of abusive messages over the years, usually from men and usually in relation to something I'll have posted on the forum. Some has been from women but you know by the language used, and the way it's used, that they're "fab female".

I usually reply and start a conversation until they eventually block me. There's fun to be had everywhere "

tbf bud you live on here for at least a decade so you need to make the most of it

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Oh and DH always gives me a hard time but I think she secretly loves me"

I'm just a caring person, I know you're craving a verbal spanking now and then.

That was possibly the problem I’d recently split up and it would not allow me to change but it now resolved and yeah responces have mellowed. My bad.

I don’t know what that means tbf

Had split recently its been resolved see comments below your right I had tried to change my profile.

I am daft I couldn’t change it but have since sorted it out of course that was probably the reason. How stupid do I feel now ffs

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I am daft I couldn’t change it but have since sorted it out of course that was probably the reason. How stupid do I feel now ffs "

Always handy to use the reply plus quote button so everyone knows who you're answering

» Add a new message to this topic