FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Body confidence

Body confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamtaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Strabane

Right help me out only new to this we are both on the bigger side and have confidence issues about our size and been confident in taking pictures and posting on here as we know some people go on looks not whats on the inside any help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've met in and your both lovely but i get the whole body confidence, learn your good sides and what angles to take good pics, check out boudoir profiles on Instagram and Facebook for ideas , tiktok is great for photo tips too. One photographer told me to take a video of myself posing in different positions and than screenshot the ones I like.

Good lightening helps, gorgeous lingerie helps too and for me personally I love a pic that teases

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I've learned to try not pay attention to what other people say about your looks. I know it's hard to block out the negative comments. But people like all shapes and sizes here. What one person hates another will absolutely love. So just be honest and open and share whatever pics you feel comfortable sharing.

Tales lots and lots of pictures.

Get used to what ones you like of yourselves.

Use the photo editor to improve them to your own liking (not photoshopping) but for example I like the black-and-white effect on my pics.

Dont compare your pics to others, find your own style and confort zone

Don't listen to anyone who is insulting chances are if you offered the ride they'd have said yes.

Having met you both socially on a couple of occasions you've come across to me as two very lovely people. Let that shine in your photos and you'll be absolutely grand.

On a practical level, background, composition and lighting are the holy trinity. Get those right and you're already halfway there. Take loads of photos and select the best. Don't be afraid to crop the photos to focus in on what you want to highlight.

Overall I think people just want to see a decent representation of what you look like, presented in a reasonably pleasant manner

K x

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Heyyy only me ... I've met yous both on several occasions now and I think yous are both lovely and am not over confident or happy in my own skin but have found through putting a few teasing pics helps with the confidence when I get compliments along the way! I've stated in my profile am a large women and know am not everyone's cuppa tea and that's ok...

Just mess about and take loads of pics and pick out a few good ones and edit them the way you like to...doesn't have to be full frontal pics or face pics to catch other people's attention..

Am always up for helping anyone out if I can...xx

Cj xx

Have a couple Boudoir photoshot at the Chamber check out the profile...

well worth a look and it's a confidence booster that keeps on giving

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

So here's the thing: No matter how you look, there will always be someone that is into your body type. It might not be the broad masses but those should probably be left aside anyway.

I personally am a very body positive person and once I get to know someone, it almost doesn't matter how they look like, as long as there's a certain energy.

Be confident and bold. You'll attract people that are into your body type and keep the ones away that would probably give you a bad time in the end if you were hiding something.

That's how I feel anyway, I'm possible not the greatest at this kins of advice.

Like CJ, I'm happy to help out if you guys want. Just drop me a wee message anytime xx

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

"Right help me out only new to this we are both on the bigger side and have confidence issues about our size and been confident in taking pictures and posting on here as we know some people go on looks not whats on the inside any help would be appreciated "

I'm far from slender. I've saw adds with ladies saying BBW - well to some I have replied as BHM (big hansome man )

The whole world is vain enough with people looking for what is "ideal and perfect" - my opinion, it does not exist because we are all unique.

I might not be everyone's cup of tea but I happy in myself for the most part and I am sure, if half the people here have lived some of the adventures I've had, they would certainly wonder WTF ?

Do you know what when we first signed up to this site I was like "nah feck this, I look nothing like these women"

Then I gave my head a wobble which wasn't easy! I took a few different pictures and decided which ones I liked not what I thought others would like.

Now my confidence is still not great, but I'm getting there

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Like others have already said op it's all about angles and cropping but also about not comparing, contrasting or competing with anyone else.

Until I turned 50 I wouldn't take my shirt off in public, despised going to a swimming pool, didn't shower with others after 5 a side football and just didn't feel comfortable about the person I saw in the mirror and yet I've never been more than 13 stone.

I wasn't toned and I was so much more ginger and paler than those around me. At times I felt invisible and at other times I wished I was invisible.

My mindset changed completely when I hit 50 due to some life changing events.

I joined here 2 years later and my first thought was that there was no way I could compete with the younger, fitter, better endowed men on here.

Then I decided I didn't have to so now any pics I take are for me and to remind myself that there's life in the old dog yet.

"Like others have already said op it's all about angles and cropping but also about not comparing, contrasting or competing with anyone else.

Until I turned 50 I wouldn't take my shirt off in public, despised going to a swimming pool, didn't shower with others after 5 a side football and just didn't feel comfortable about the person I saw in the mirror and yet I've never been more than 13 stone.

I wasn't toned and I was so much more ginger and paler than those around me. At times I felt invisible and at other times I wished I was invisible.

I joined here 2 years later and my first thought was that there was no way I could compete with the younger, fitter, better endowed men on here.

Then I decided I didn't have to so now any pics I take are for me and to remind myself that there's life in the old dog yet. "

Have to say your pics are class

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I could take a load of pics and Only get one that I like..when I'm taking them I'm at home in my own and I'm all confident but when I go to socials or parties I get less confident and I won't dress down..I used to be very large and although I've gone down a lot I still see myself as a larger lady...

"Like others have already said op it's all about angles and cropping but also about not comparing, contrasting or competing with anyone else.

Then I decided I didn't have to so now any pics I take are for me and to remind myself that there's life in the old dog yet.

Have to say your pics are class "

C4 our male half is in the same boat. Over 50 so needs a younger partner to even show up in search results. He still feels good in his own skin though but ageism is rife and age is not just a number but a determinant as to how many messages you get in your inbox

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"I've met in and your both lovely but i get the whole body confidence, learn your good sides and what angles to take good pics, check out boudoir profiles on Instagram and Facebook for ideas , tiktok is great for photo tips too. One photographer told me to take a video of myself posing in different positions and than screenshot the ones I like.

Good lightening helps, gorgeous lingerie helps too and for me personally I love a pic that teases "

Whats the point of all that? Just creating a false image and will only lead to disappointment when someone meets them then to discover they look nothing like the pics

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

"Right help me out only new to this we are both on the bigger side and have confidence issues about our size and been confident in taking pictures and posting on here as we know some people go on looks not whats on the inside any help would be appreciated "

This is the place to let it all hang out

I’d say one of the good things about this site is people of all shapes and sizes getting their bits out, their rocks off and not giving a flying fuck

"I've met in and your both lovely but i get the whole body confidence, learn your good sides and what angles to take good pics, check out boudoir profiles on Instagram and Facebook for ideas , tiktok is great for photo tips too. One photographer told me to take a video of myself posing in different positions and than screenshot the ones I like.

Good lightening helps, gorgeous lingerie helps too and for me personally I love a pic that teases

Whats the point of all that? Just creating a false image and will only lead to disappointment when someone meets them then to discover they look nothing like the pics"

The point of it all? Well it makes me feel good and confident and I definitely don't create a false image, way I see whatever makes a person feel better about themselves do it.

Dublin

Whats the point of all that? Just creating a false image and will only lead to disappointment when someone meets them then to discover they look nothing like the pics

The point of it all? Well it makes me feel good and confident and I definitely don't create a false image, way I see whatever makes a person feel better about themselves do it. "

What about the crushing disappointment when someone realises the pics dont match the reality? Assuming that is the case

The point of it all? Well it makes me feel good and confident and I definitely don't create a false image, way I see whatever makes a person feel better about themselves do it.

What about the crushing disappointment when someone realises the pics dont match the reality? Assuming that is the case"

Guess that's on the person posting unrealistic pics, I didn't suggest op get pics and photoshop them. I had a boudoir photoshoot done and there was no photoshopping , all good lighting and knowing how to pose.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 23/07/22 00:04:20]

Dublin

What about the crushing disappointment when someone realises the pics dont match the reality? Assuming that is the case

Guess that's on the person posting unrealistic pics, I didn't suggest op get pics and photoshop them. I had a boudoir photoshoot done and there was no photoshopping , all good lighting and knowing how to pose."

Kinda the same thing isnt it?

Guess that's on the person posting unrealistic pics, I didn't suggest op get pics and photoshop them. I had a boudoir photoshoot done and there was no photoshopping , all good lighting and knowing how to pose.

Kinda the same thing isnt it? "

Big difference using soft lighting and slimming a person down, or removing lumps and bumps

Dublin

Big difference using soft lighting and slimming a person down, or removing lumps and bumps"

Yeah i dont see the difference.

'slimming a person down'...the guy isn't going to be meeting a professional photograph though is he.

By *rdmanMan  over a year ago

North west for weekend

We're all different shapes and sizes even what you think are fit chiseled people are body conscious,go for it take some sexy pics of you feel sexy thats all that matters

Big difference using soft lighting and slimming a person down, or removing lumps and bumps

'slimming a person down'...the guy isn't going to be meeting a professional photograph though is he."

Nope but again I guess that's om the person who posts the pics, I've seen a "friend" post pics on Instagram that weren't even her and the amount of comments were gas.

And I've definitely seen it on here where people post pics and there's quite a difference in person.

I'm very open about my size and figure but why should it stop me buying nice underwear and taking photos where I feel somewhat attractive

'slimming a person down'...the guy isn't going to be meeting a professional photograph though is he."

Women won't be meeting professional photographs either

Dublin

'slimming a person down'...the guy isn't going to be meeting a professional photograph though is he.

Women won't be meeting professional photographs either "

And nor should they, nobody was suggesting they would be

And nor should they, nobody was suggesting they would be"

Nope, but the op asked for help with confidence on how to take photos etc and if having nice pics helps there's no harm.

Dublin

Nope, but the op asked for help with confidence on how to take photos etc and if having nice pics helps there's no harm.

"

I still maintain its going to lead to problems if the pics are used to organise a meet. Non professional pics in normal light with no back breaking angles is my suggestion

Just my 2 cents on this. In my eyes a healthy confidence is important whatever the persons build may be and I for one am not someone who has a solid 6 pack or beach bod as people may call it. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and the only thing that is perfect in life I believe is nature. Be happy with the body you have as one day it wont be here

I still maintain its going to lead to problems if the pics are used to organise a meet. Non professional pics in normal light with no back breaking angles is my suggestion "

Not sure if that's a general suggestion or aimed at my pics but I'll.keep doing what I'm doing had no complaints so far

Dublin

I still maintain its going to lead to problems if the pics are used to organise a meet. Non professional pics in normal light with no back breaking angles is my suggestion

Not sure if that's a general suggestion or aimed at my pics but I'll.keep doing what I'm doing had no complaints so far"

I haven't seen your pics so not aimed at you

My advice would be to feel sexy in the moment. Try not to focus on the pictures. Have fun, play, feel sexy and then grab that camera and have fun with it too. Take hundreds of pictures and then select those few that really capture what you want. You'll get them (You may even be surprised by how many) and you guys will feel really good when looking back at them too.

There is good advice above too about lighting. You don't necessarily need a full room lit up either. Selective lighting when carefully placed can really work wonders. The shadows and shades could be quite sexy. Play about with lighting a bit.

Enjoy yourselves when taking pictures and have fun.....let the photos be for you guys.

Having said all the above, my own photos on here are shocking I am far from a sexy, sculpted hunk myself but that is me and the only person I can be.

Have fun

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"My advice would be to feel sexy in the moment. Try not to focus on the pictures. Have fun, play, feel sexy and then grab that camera and have fun with it too. Take hundreds of pictures and then select those few that really capture what you want. You'll get them (You may even be surprised by how many) and you guys will feel really good when looking back at them too.

There is good advice above too about lighting. You don't necessarily need a full room lit up either. Selective lighting when carefully placed can really work wonders. The shadows and shades could be quite sexy. Play about with lighting a bit.

Enjoy yourselves when taking pictures and have fun.....let the photos be for you guys.

Having said all the above, my own photos on here are shocking I am far from a sexy, sculpted hunk myself but that is me and the only person I can be.

Have fun "

I just had to make a comment on your username

Mother Love Bone!! Yes!!!!!

"My advice would be to feel sexy in the moment. Try not to focus on the pictures. Have fun, play, feel sexy and then grab that camera and have fun with it too. Take hundreds of pictures and then select those few that really capture what you want. You'll get them (You may even be surprised by how many) and you guys will feel really good when looking back at them too.

Have fun

Mother Love Bone!! Yes!!!!!"

San Francisco, where the flowers bloom in spring......

Have fun

Mother Love Bone!! Yes!!!!!

San Francisco, where the flowers bloom in spring...... "

Well said StarDog.

By *inion42Man  over a year ago

minionland

Wanted to message you but gender is blocked

"Wanted to message you but gender is blocked "

You on about me???

"Wanted to message you but gender is blocked

You on about me???"

I think he was referring to OP.

"Wanted to message you but gender is blocked

You on about me???

I think he was referring to OP."

Ah no probs. I just wasnt sure .....

By *on burgendyMan  over a year ago

limerick

No matter your shape or size , race or skin colour you will always be someones cup of tea but not for others..if we were all attracted to the same it would be one big inbreed pit..

By *ittlemisspumpkinWoman  over a year ago

B

Me and my other half are both chunky and we have learnt that the best thing is just be yourself, if your big don't try and hide it, show the world how amazing you are..

It's not easy when you see so many amazing figures on here but as loads have said someone will love your shape/body...

If we all liked the same figure it would be boring... Also message anytime you want always happy to help out x

By *uliebulie14Woman  over a year ago

mallow

im a plus side and i always say i wont be everyones cup of tea but u will be most peoples cup of tea be open and honest about yourself and if people dont like they can move on . pictures dress up and u will feel amazing best of luck

» Add a new message to this topic