FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Proper usage of Fab and shared experiences

Proper usage of Fab and shared experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heBlowins OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Cork

It's easy to say, "to each their own", "forget labels", "ignore the haters", etc. Just wanted to have a little open discussion...

I've recently come across people saying there's a "right" way to using Fab (and generally operating in the swinger scene).

I find this fascinating - we don't consider ourselves as swingers - we don't care for the social/party side and use Fab as just another hookup site.

And though we don't do the social circuit, it would be nice just have intelligent conversation with others "in the lifestyle" without the expectation of sex.

I wonder how our experience and intent compares to others.. we can be pretty isolated.

Feel free to share your experience and thoughts on what you use Fab for and how you generally interpret the Irish swinger scene.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

There is no proper way of using fab.

Its your journey,use it whatever way you want and feck anyone else

West Cork

"There is no proper way of using fab.

Its your journey,use it whatever way you want and feck anyone else "

Of course.. My first sentence was meant to cover that as I expected replies saying exactly this

West Cork

I suppose I should have said, "proper" with big air quotes lol

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I use fab as a way to meet "interesting" people, and practise my Tantra massage with them. I dont look for dates, or sex. Appearance, age, doesnt matter to me. Fab is made up of such a wide variety of people of all shapes and sizes , personalities, sexual preferences, etc. I love to meet, chat, get to know them, and if they're willing give them a great Tantric experience. And a few of those remain friends for coffee, chats, walks, etc. Essentially I'm interested in sex and people, and this is their watering hole.

By *arkjackMan  over a year ago

West Cork

I think you two Pika, I use POF and Tinder in pretty much the same way. Fab is just overtly sexual is all.

I don't like any of the online dating sites tho, it is simply a need for sexual contact. I feel like I don't want to be doing this in a year or two, I'd much rather have an intimate bond with one woman - with maybe a shared kinky experience now and then with people we trust.

I'd prefer to just meet women locally but it is hard today because - and this may seem weird - but plenty of people are just shy in person and segregating sexy time to the online world has not helped, actual eroticism... suspect it requires some skin in the game to be exciting.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I use it as a hobby or a distraction if there's nothing good on TV. It's not a lifestyle choice for me. I've no real interest in the social scene apart from the odd social now and again if I have time.

Some people do frown on the way that others choose to use the site and get up on their high horse if they think people aren't following particular guidelines but I tend to avoid anyone with an instruction manual.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I use it as a hobby or a distraction if there's nothing good on TV. It's not a lifestyle choice for me. I've no real interest in the social scene apart from the odd social now and again if I have time.

Some people do frown on the way that others choose to use the site and get up on their high horse if they think people aren't following particular guidelines but I tend to avoid anyone with an instruction manual."

Likewise, it is a sorta hobby or distraction.

I use it to suit me and don't follow any rules. It does allow me to chat to and sometimes meet people I would never have met otherwise.

West Cork

Hobby/distraction definitely sounds about right

"I use it as a hobby or a distraction if there's nothing good on TV. It's not a lifestyle choice for me. I've no real interest in the social scene apart from the odd social now and again if I have time.

Some people do frown on the way that others choose to use the site and get up on their high horse if they think people aren't following particular guidelines but I tend to avoid anyone with an instruction manual.

Likewise, it is a sorta hobby or distraction.

I use it to suit me and don't follow any rules. It does allow me to chat to and sometimes meet people I would never have met otherwise.

"

This for us also.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Improper usage is so much more fun

I use it has a distraction and chat to like minded individuals

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I use fab for a bit of lighthearted fun im not looking to date or looking for a relationship so i get what I want from here.I enjoy the social side of fab and love meeting people ive interacted with over the year's ive been here,anything else is a bonus.

By *ebelRoadMan  over a year ago

Cork / Wexford

As a single parent weekends are out for me so I miss out on alot of the party scene.

I love the forum chats here and connecting with like minded Fabbers. I suppose this makes fab more of a social thing for me.

People often can't meet during the week or weekdays and assume I'm sneaking around, which I'm not. This led me to treating the site more light heartedly.

Enjoy Fab and what I get out of it but expectations are not set very high.

Did any of that make sense

Ideally just no strings attached fun, and take it from there , consenting adults pleasing each other , no bullshit just pleasure, few laughs too

I just just collecting people's pics and no showing on them.

Also enjoy abusing people on throwaway accounts.

So basically I use fab the right way

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm just a feckin' troll making stupid comments on the Forum

Among other things

West Cork

Lolll the last two.. brilliant

Lost count of how many times we've been accused of being pic hunters because we ask for face pics before a meet.

We get why people don't share them of course..but I don't know what nefarious thing we'd do with them to be honest lol

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

"Lolll the last two.. brilliant

Lost count of how many times we've been accused of being pic hunters because we ask for face pics before a meet.

We get why people don't share them of course..but I don't know what nefarious thing we'd do with them to be honest lol "

You could be working undercover for a certain university in Australia. lol

I often wondered what courses that university offer. PhD in profile pic pilfering?

West Cork

Lolll yeah that whole Sydney thing is hugely misunderstood and is actually referenced on the Fab FAQ. Putting that disclaimer doesn't hurt anything of course but it also has zero legal bearing, even if someone *was* doing "research".

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

Actually if it wasn't for that disclaimer most profiles would be empty

West Cork

Lol too right

For whatever I’m in the mood really, but mainly to find compatible partners in crime. The plural is a dream though, it’s difficult enough to find ONE.

But I like what you say about being able to talk about sexuality even if you don’t get to the bedroom.

I also find some posts in the swingers forum and others very interesting and informative…Sex is an interesting topic.

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Lolll yeah that whole Sydney thing is hugely misunderstood and is actually referenced on the Fab FAQ. Putting that disclaimer doesn't hurt anything of course but it also has zero legal bearing, even if someone *was* doing "research". "

They're the only reason we need data centers... sorry, that and anyone like us with really, really, really, really long profiles

By *tslife222Man  over a year ago

by the sea louth

Fab? It’s for fun and the chance to meet like minded individuals of all persuasions.

And if you make friends along the way that’s good too.

West Cork

"They're the only reason we need data centers... sorry, that and anyone like us with really, really, really, really long profiles "

For what it's worth, your profile is fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic