FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pub recommendations

Pub recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike_78x OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashbourne

Hi, my Hotwife/Mistress and I are going to a show in Dublin on Friday night and going out after. Would anyone be able to recommend places to go that are good for her being chatted up. We’ve tried places on Dawson St before but to no avail. We’re not looking for a planned meet before anyone asks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ashbourne

Sorry for boosting my own post but any advice would be great, we’ve 2 very young kids so been out of the pub/club scene for a while so unsure where to be going out.

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Bruxelles

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Coppers, temple bar. I mean, if you didn't get chatted up in Dawson Street not sure it's going to be a guarantee anywhere else.

By *asseurindublinMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Message me if you would like to arrange a tantric massage for your hotwife.

By *acob12369Man  over a year ago

URPANTS

"Hi, my Hotwife/Mistress and I are going to a show in Dublin on Friday night and going out after. Would anyone be able to recommend places to go that are good for her being chatted up. We’ve tried places on Dawson St before but to no avail. We’re not looking for a planned meet before anyone asks.

"

Sure goto any pub and let me know and ill go and chat her up.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Few men are likely to crack onto the female of a couple in a bar.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 27/07/22 15:53:46]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Few men are likely to crack onto the female of a couple in a bar. "
was thinking the same don't want a smack in the boat for chatting up the lady

Ashbourne

"Coppers, temple bar. I mean, if you didn't get chatted up in Dawson Street not sure it's going to be a guarantee anywhere else.

"

We did try Dawson St and it’s mostly just couples together. And we’re way too old for Coppers lol

Ashbourne

"Few men are likely to crack onto the female of a couple in a bar. was thinking the same don't want a smack in the boat for chatting up the lady "

No definitely not. She would be sitting on her own I guess.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Few men are likely to crack onto the female of a couple in a bar. was thinking the same don't want a smack in the boat for chatting up the lady

No definitely not. She would be sitting on her own I guess. "

pillo hotel some afternoon , Tell me what she is wearing so I know am not getting into trouble as the Elvis movie says

Ashbourne

Eh thanks for the offer but no.

Ashbourne

I guess we’re just looking for a place that’s good for her to dance her sexy ass off and see what happens. Somewhere that Latino or black gents might frequent would be high on the list as well. I know some people might roll eyes at this but we’re all on this for our own personal reasons and I always believe on not yukking on someone else’s yum!

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 28/07/22 11:57:13]

Ashbourne

"[Removed by poster at 28/07/22 11:57:13]"

Hey it might be great craic or just shite, guess we’re just trying to have some fun either way. With us not living in the city and having young kids we’re just trying to try whatever we can in what time we have.

East / North, Cork

"[Removed by poster at 28/07/22 11:57:13]

Hey it might be great craic or just shite, guess we’re just trying to have some fun either way. With us not living in the city and having young kids we’re just trying to try whatever we can in what time we have. "

I know its hard to get out with small kids... but sitting apart from each other and hoping fun will walk up to her? There are easier ways to go about this. That's why this site exists.

Ashbourne

"[Removed by poster at 28/07/22 11:57:13]

Hey it might be great craic or just shite, guess we’re just trying to have some fun either way. With us not living in the city and having young kids we’re just trying to try whatever we can in what time we have.

I know its hard to get out with small kids... but sitting apart from each other and hoping fun will walk up to her? There are easier ways to go about this. That's why this site exists."

And yes I totally understand this. She’s just looking to build up her confidence, meeting someone off here is an issue as we had a bad experience from her a few years ago that set us back. So as I said this is about her building up her own confidence. It’s the way she wants to do it and it’s only right I go with what feels right to her. Everyone has different way of doing things, even if someone else doesn’t agree with it

East / North, Cork

It's not that I don't agree with it... I hope it works out for you. Just seems you might be headed for disappointment is all.

Ashbourne

"It's not that I don't agree with it... I hope it works out for you. Just seems you might be headed for disappointment is all."

Ah, my Mistress is use to disappointment!

By *reative ideasMan  over a year ago

Next door

"It's not that I don't agree with it... I hope it works out for you. Just seems you might be headed for disappointment is all.

Ah, my Mistress is use to disappointment! "

PM me, I have a genuine idea to assist you guys

Ashbourne

"It's not that I don't agree with it... I hope it works out for you. Just seems you might be headed for disappointment is all.

Ah, my Mistress is use to disappointment!

PM me, I have a genuine idea to assist you guys "

Thanks for offer but not really looking to waste anyones time

By *ot neuteredMan  over a year ago

Kildare

Go somewhere with music on, there's a few spots on Camden / Wexford St

Ashbourne

"Go somewhere with music on, there's a few spots on Camden / Wexford St "

Yeah definitely along the lines I was thinking. She loves a boogie!

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I guess we’re just looking for a place that’s good for her to dance her sexy ass off and see what happens. Somewhere that Latino or black gents might frequent would be high on the list as well. I know some people might roll eyes at this but we’re all on this for our own personal reasons and I always believe on not yukking on someone else’s yum! "

I'd definitely suggest the River Bar just off oconnnell Bridge. The downstairs nightclub is very popular with South Americans and has always been very busy anytime I've been. Very good music too.

Ashbourne

"I guess we’re just looking for a place that’s good for her to dance her sexy ass off and see what happens. Somewhere that Latino or black gents might frequent would be high on the list as well. I know some people might roll eyes at this but we’re all on this for our own personal reasons and I always believe on not yukking on someone else’s yum!

I'd definitely suggest the River Bar just off oconnnell Bridge. The downstairs nightclub is very popular with South Americans and has always been very busy anytime I've been. Very good music too. "

Ah yes, I’ve heard of that place. Close to our hotel as well. Thanks for that

» Add a new message to this topic