FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First mmf session

First mmf session

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have a mate of mine previously on here. To meet myself and my wife at a hotel bar. They had flirted before at a wedding. Being dying for mmf session with them since..

Thoughts on it all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Be VERY VERY specific about what you want and what you expect. With regard to not only any bi or “crossing swords” action but about cuming or orgasms or DP or anything that might happen.

We’ve had THREE “events” go weird because of unclear boundaries and it’s exhausting and frustrating

Hey thank you for your reply. Yes chats have been had before while having fun about what we like and would want to happen big thing for us with the other party is no kissing. Find that to be the most sacret thing about the relationship

Dublin City

"Hey thank you for your reply. Yes chats have been had before while having fun about what we like and would want to happen big thing for us with the other party is no kissing. Find that to be the most sacret thing about the relationship "

You have to convey that to the spare prick tho!

As in, it might seem straight forward to you but it’s not something we would consider so it’s not the norm? However (for example) we always need to be able to see each other and that wasn’t respected because we thought that would be obvious? Clearly not (in hindsight) and it was a learning curve, ours!!!

The Devil is in the detail!

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

And mmf is usually 2 bí men.. Mfm is a straight 3sum.

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

"And mmf is usually 2 bí men.. Mfm is a straight 3sum."

Now i did not know that despite my meets with couples in the past.

Good to know.

Everyday is a school day

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

People use MMF and MFM interchangeably all the time, even if "incorrectly".

Clear and open communication between all involved parties is all that's needed here. We've had a fair few threesomes with single lads... They're all different and never weird if you just *communicate*.

Good luck OP

Cheers for all the in put folks. My experience on here not many guys are truly straight good fee have they are but open to try certain things

Dublin City

"Cheers for all the in put folks. My experience on here not many guys are truly straight good fee have they are but open to try certain things"

They might be quite happy to let someone do something to them but they won’t be reciprocating. Like I said, be very specific.

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

"People use MMF and MFM interchangeably all the time, even if "incorrectly".

Clear and open communication between all involved parties is all that's needed here. We've had a fair few threesomes with single lads... They're all different and never weird if you just *communicate*.

Good luck OP "

Important word in a y fun...communication..

» Add a new message to this topic