FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Small Talk

Small Talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on/off fab for nearly ten years, it's only in the last few weeks I'm finding my voice on the forum, it's lovely we can chat about anything, take the piss out each other, but we are here for the same thing horny buggers lol ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah sure that's what fab should be about to be fair. Laughs and craic and not getting pissed cause someone says no to chatting. Judging by your pic with the face masks you're well up for the craic

I don't enjoy small talk like my two messages this evening one was two or three small words and the other was just the letter X on it's own in a message, two separate people. Now that's small talk doesn't deserve a response.

"I don't enjoy small talk like my two messages this evening one was two or three small words and the other was just the letter X on it's own in a message, two separate people. Now that's small talk doesn't deserve a response. "

I'm sorry I'm not as educated as some I just meant it's nice people can talk about anything on the forum..

"I don't enjoy small talk like my two messages this evening one was two or three small words and the other was just the letter X on it's own in a message, two separate people. Now that's small talk doesn't deserve a response.

I'm sorry I'm not as educated as some I just meant it's nice people can talk about anything on the forum.. "

Oh yes definitely it's a great place for sure it's the forums that actually keep me here to be honest. There's some amazing beautiful people here and some very annoying people too but to be honest the good outweigh the bad so thats good enough for me anyway.

"I don't enjoy small talk like my two messages this evening one was two or three small words and the other was just the letter X on it's own in a message, two separate people. Now that's small talk doesn't deserve a response.

I'm sorry I'm not as educated as some I just meant it's nice people can talk about anything on the forum..

Oh yes definitely it's a great place for sure it's the forums that actually keep me here to be honest. There's some amazing beautiful people here and some very annoying people too but to be honest the good outweigh the bad so thats good enough for me anyway. "

What's your point.

Oh yes definitely it's a great place for sure it's the forums that actually keep me here to be honest. There's some amazing beautiful people here and some very annoying people too but to be honest the good outweigh the bad so thats good enough for me anyway.

What's your point."

Just it's a place with more good people that not so good . Xx

What's your point.

Just it's a place with more good people that not so good . Xx "

I just saw your status on fab .. if you can't string a sentence together don't mesg you .. wow so much ladies sticking up for each other?

What's your point.

I just saw your status on fab .. if you can't string a sentence together don't mesg you .. wow so much ladies sticking up for each other?"

I don't think her status is aimed at the ladies.

By *amiero29Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

I'm just new back onto here after a wee break. It's nice to be back

What's your point.

I just saw your status on fab .. if you can't string a sentence together don't mesg you .. wow so much ladies sticking up for each other?

"

Thank you .. I just meant it's a great way we can talk about any topic

"I'm just new back onto here after a wee break. It's nice to be back "

Welcome back

What's your point.

Thank you .. I just meant it's a great way we can talk about any topic "

The forums are great and sometimes they are crap,I've stayed put of them over the last while as they can get a bit nasty. I'm here for a laugh and a distraction tonight from real life

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

*clears his throat lodly*

So what does everyone think of the recent value movement between the euro and the dollar?

I hope I strung that one well

What's your point.

I just saw your status on fab .. if you can't string a sentence together don't mesg you .. wow so much ladies sticking up for each other?"

I think you are picking me up all wrong here what I said was I got those small talk messages this evening but i prefer a decent conversation that's all. It is a generalised status to people who send one letter or two/three words as a message.

By *ceOfDiamondsMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Tipperary

What's your point.

Thank you .. I just meant it's a great way we can talk about any topic

The forums are great and sometimes they are crap,I've stayed put of them over the last while as they can get a bit nasty. I'm here for a laugh and a distraction tonight from real life"

Agreed DD...they would be so much better without the unnecessary nastiness at times

Cheers DD I tried to pm you thank you .. I'm sorry if my wording was wrong.. we didn't all like school lol

"Cheers DD I tried to pm you thank you .. I'm sorry if my wording was wrong.. we didn't all like school lol"

Did any of us, even though they do say the best days of your life!

Even though I think that's more you have no bills etc

"Cheers DD I tried to pm you thank you .. I'm sorry if my wording was wrong.. we didn't all like school lol

Even though I think that's more you have no bills etc "

I left at 16 went back at 42 but I definitely had some good times for sure . Going on the hop was great fun though.

"Cheers DD I tried to pm you thank you .. I'm sorry if my wording was wrong.. we didn't all like school lol

I left at 16 went back at 42 but I definitely had some good times for sure . Going on the hop was great fun though. "

Or the school tours choice was knock or westport house

I left at 16 went back at 42 but I definitely had some good times for sure . Going on the hop was great fun though.

Or the school tours choice was knock or westport house"

Lol oh the memories we went to fota wildlife that's what happened to me it went all down hill after the zoo lol.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't enjoy small talk like my two messages this evening one was two or three small words and the other was just the letter X on it's own in a message, two separate people. Now that's small talk doesn't deserve a response. "

Ain't that the truth. I never reply to messages like that either

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I love the forum u can chat to people here that are totally outside ur or their preference, the spelling and grammey may not be great by me but u can have a laugh and even form friendships. Theres always going to be one word mails i try to reply with the same enthuisam as them but then theres the suprises the gems amongst the rough that make it all worth while

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I like at least a small bit of chitchat to get a feel of someone. I think you can tell a lot from it.

» Add a new message to this topic