FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your type

Your type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK so I get asked this every now and than and since joining fab and probably the fact I'm in my 40s I find it hard to describe.

Before fab and definitely my early 20s I was attracted to tall, well built guys, most often bald ( door security type) I guess the authoritive figure.

Since joining here I've been quite surprised at who I find attractive and it definitely has a lot more to do with the guy more than how he looks. If you can engage my mind I'm yours

Oh but I'm still open to riding a cowboy, been rescued by Daniel craig or Tom Hardy, been made laugh by Jon Richardson, or tickled by Oscar Isaac's beard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

I dont have a,specific type looks wise I find quite a diverse range of people attractive but if I dont click with them personality wise the attraction fades pretty quickly so I'm with you on that one divine if you engage my mind you are halfway there already

By *an I Kiss youMan  over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

Amen to that. If my brain is not sparked, literally nothing else will move.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With age comes the wisdom to realise that beauty is more than skin deep...Fab partner of life partner, its about personality & character...a kind word or jesture will long be remembered...a good lover may not always be the most physically attractive person in the room...see the beauty in the beast

It is all about chemistry, spark nd personality for me. I think physical attraction is built into who will spark well with so that is a given. Once you meet and have a chat it'll all be clearer.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We've found we are more attracted to the person/persons personality more than looks and body type, if you can't make conversation then your not for us

Mrs

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I'm loving the comments on this thread. I have always been more interested in the connection I have with someone than what they look like. Just because we don't want relationships doesnt mean we dont want a connection. I'm attracted to a quiet confidence when you know someone is just happy with who they are.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The ability to hold a conversation on mundane issues other than sex is important to me, even if I fail that test myself.

Having said that, I've often got an erection looking at women without speaking to them at all so there's that as well..

"I'm loving the comments on this thread. I have always been more interested in the connection I have with someone than what they look like. Just because we don't want relationships doesnt mean we dont want a connection. I'm attracted to a quiet confidence when you know someone is just happy with who they are. "

We are who we are, if someone doesnt lime you as you are they are not worth a second thought. We all worry 'will they like me' but we shouldnt so much, once you are yourself then those on your wavelenght will find you. I am far from everyones cup of tea but I am just looking for a coffee so I dont mind

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

I'm not everyone's cup of tea but im someones shot of tequila

Anyone who makes me feel comfortable and confident in myself

And blondes…feckin love blondes

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Clare, Tipperary

So, are we supposed to describe ourselves or type of people we are attracted to?

ad1: I am a grumpy old man...

ad2: No visual type as such, although there are certain type which makes blood rush, but I haven't figured out what it is yet.

In my case, I like the old Roman/Greek style, overall package of mind body and soul working in harmony.

Red hair and nose ring is instant 'wow I am yours'

I'm the kinda guy who prefers to sit with someone over a cup of tea or coffee and have a good chat and see if there's a personality behind the person I'm looking at. If there is then personally looks don't matter in my eyes. As they say looks fade in the end but you can't change who a person is inside.

After reading all the comments above... I feel that there's hope for me

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

If there is no chemistry no point in going any further . I don't have any type but I would have to like the person ..one big turn off is tattooes . They turn me off ..Every one has their dos and donts .

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Suppose i do have a type ive always been attracted to younger guys even in my marriage he was 8yrs younger than myself..Im a strong believer in connection and that's always key for me,if we can't connection on anything more than just sex talk especially on here the interest fades rapidly regardless of looks....

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've never had a type as such. Looking back on past relationships they were all completely different from each other.

I do need to find someone attractive though and more importantly I need to get on with them and be able to have a laugh and of course chemistry as well.

Without that then there is no point in taking things farther no matter how good looking someone is.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"The ability to hold a conversation on mundane issues other than sex is important to me, even if I fail that test myself.

Having said that, I've often got an erection looking at women without speaking to them at all so there's that as well.. "

Its no wonder you were banned from that petrol station

I tend to have a type that I like. Tall,well built and bearded

Lucan

"The ability to hold a conversation on mundane issues other than sex is important to me, even if I fail that test myself.

Having said that, I've often got an erection looking at women without speaking to them at all so there's that as well..

Its no wonder you were banned from that petrol station "

I wasn't banned so much as beaten and thrown out. They didn't say I couldn't come back!

Lucan

"After reading all the comments above... I feel that there's hope for me "

You're from Cork though.

There's not.

Hahaha that comment had me in bits

By *eardedvillainMan  over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

Some interesting comments on this thread,if she's breathing then she would be 90% of dudes on fabs type lol.

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 26/08/22 13:32:41]

Lucan

"Some interesting comments on this thread,if she's breathing then she would be 90% of dudes on fabs type lol. "

I think history has pretty much taught us that repeatedly.

Most men probably have a type when you're talking about spending time with someone. It's a different matter entirely though when the blood is up and you just want to get it out of your system.

I definitely do but thats not to say I'll only be attracted to that type, its just Tall Dark Handsome catches my radar first.

There has to be a mental click and physical chemistry to make me lock in the target

Lucan

"I definitely do but thats not to say I'll only be attracted to that type, its just Tall Dark Handsome catches my radar first.

There has to be a mental click and physical chemistry to make me lock in the target "

Well damn!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Some interesting comments on this thread,if she's breathing then she would be 90% of dudes on fabs type lol. "

There's a few that don't even worry about the pulse.

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 26/08/22 13:59:00]

"Some interesting comments on this thread,if she's breathing then she would be 90% of dudes on fabs type lol.

There's a few that don't even worry about the pulse. "

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

For that initial attraction, tall, broad and bearded would be my type and it’s usually their eyes that really draw me in.

The spark only goes off if there’s a click there personality wise. I want to be able to have a laugh with the person, chat about the most random of topics and be interested in what they have to say about the world.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I have a type unfortunately theres not as many about here as there is in the uk. Obviously id want to get on with the dude as well. But i dont need all deep and meaningful convos i get that a home. Fab is just a little extra for fantasies so im not riding someone just because they have a nice personality

By *tslife222Man  over a year ago

by the sea louth

Once I can connect with someone on a friendly genuine level, that’s important to me.

Coupled with a nice personality and I’m happy.

Lucan

"Once I can connect with someone on a friendly genuine level, that’s important to me.

"

..and a good arse, you forgot to mention that

By *tslife222Man  over a year ago

by the sea louth

"Once I can connect with someone on a friendly genuine level, that’s important to me.

..and a good arse, you forgot to mention that "

Oops - my bad

By *he zephyrCouple  over a year ago

The Sol

"I definitely do but thats not to say I'll only be attracted to that type, its just Tall Dark Handsome catches my radar first.

There has to be a mental click and physical chemistry to make me lock in the target "

Cheesy jokes too!

Belfast

Women.

Those are my type.

#notallwomen

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have a type unfortunately theres not as many about here as there is in the uk. Obviously id want to get on with the dude as well. But i dont need all deep and meaningful convos i get that a home. Fab is just a little extra for fantasies so im not riding someone just because they have a nice personality"

Going by my hot list I need to move to the UK

There has to be a mental click and physical chemistry to make me lock in the target

Cheesy jokes too! "

Non-essential. Theres better ways to make me groan

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Clare, Tipperary

"I have a type unfortunately theres not as many about here as there is in the uk. Obviously id want to get on with the dude as well. But i dont need all deep and meaningful convos i get that a home. Fab is just a little extra for fantasies so im not riding someone just because they have a nice personality

Going by my hot list I need to move to the UK "

I'd have to travel the world with this carry on Just nibble here and nibble there, dig into it like into box of skittles. All colours, all tastes

By *otownkid1967Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

I have never had a particular type. There has to be some sort of connection with the other person. Now as I'm getting older, usually a pulse will do

By *osBeautifuksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin (sometimes London)

Yeah. I feel I’ve gotten a lot fussier as I’ve gotten older, which I wasn’t expecting.

I’ve always preferred tall broad traditionally handsome men but dated all sorts, enjoying the back and forth and seeing where chemistry lay.

Now I feel confident that if the basic physical characteristics that I’m attracted to aren’t there, I’m not going to be attracted to them physically and I will move on. That approach hasn’t let me down. I’ve not felt a click with someone I wasn’t madly attracted to.

I’ve since added a few, more specific, traits. They have to be clever, intelligent, experienced. interesting, etc. since I stuck to that I’ve really not been let down.

My standards have been raised very high and while it means less fucks, the fucks I’ve had are of a much higher quality. And are usually repeats.

I have a few basic turn-offs and will regularly give a "heck no" for the strangest reasons.

Niche has been suggested of me lol

But some things I'd just never get past no matter the looks etc.

I can look at a guy and know instantly I want him by the knowing glint in his eye.... sometimes you're just on the same wavelength. But often that's a short sharp flash in the pan.

Other times there's a spark that needs fanned but will singe your eyelashes if you let it grow.

That quiet confidence thing is such a hot quality. Best way I can describe it is being 'capable'. I just love knowing they can handle life, complications, phenomenal sex, and me

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

"OK so I get asked this every now and than and since joining fab and probably the fact I'm in my 40s I find it hard to describe.

Before fab and definitely my early 20s I was attracted to tall, well built guys, most often bald ( door security type) I guess the authoritive figure.

Since joining here I've been quite surprised at who I find attractive and it definitely has a lot more to do with the guy more than how he looks. If you can engage my mind I'm yours

Oh but I'm still open to riding a cowboy, been rescued by Daniel craig or Tom Hardy, been made laugh by Jon Richardson, or tickled by Oscar Isaac's beard"

When you describe your personal preference for authoritative men, would it not be more accurate to state that your preference us for authoritarian men, who are a different kettle of fish!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Never had a particular type as I believe that "chemistry is chemistry" and sometimes when two people meet, they just click over a great conversation, simple as

Having said that I do enjoy meeting a warm, chatty, woman with a nice smile who makes the most of herself with a slight kinky side!

(...starts singing SOMEWHERE OUT THERE in the same tone as Fievel)

By *nna and MikeCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Laois

"What's your type" and "What are you into" - that's two questions I get asked the most. Tbh I don't have a type, but I do find myself more attracted to guys who are in their 40's, confident, able to hold a conversation, flirty, classy flirty... then a man in a suit has me weak at the knees, and if he has a beard, I'm all melted. However, that spark and chemistry is which makes me choose " my type". When it comes to ladies, I'm very much attracted to a pretty face, with a nice smile and that naughty glint in the eye. I've never had a body type as favourite, but big boobies... yummm, yes please

Anna

We don't have a particular type and we don't judge on looks, but there has to be a bloody spark in people!

We see a lot of people in forums having a grand ol' chat and yet they message us and it's like life support about to blip out. Why would we ever agree to a meet?? We just don't get that???

We make a lot of effort in our messages and responses and yet people can't put sentences together to keep a conversation going. Talk about dragging words out of them, you'd swear they thought you were asking for a fiver or a kidney. It's all great for the first day and then they trail off like lost sheep.

We love the message, 'I know your (the overused version of you're, you are, etc.,) busy, so come back to me when ye can. If we fcking see that 'ye' or 'yous' word again, jeez!!

Someone nice and simple like to have a good laugh and not take life too seriously, the best looking person may not be the nicest person..

By *arkjackMan  over a year ago

West Cork

I very nearly have Oscar Isaac's beard so...

By *arkjackMan  over a year ago

West Cork

Don't have a type. Once I thought I did. Then on reflection the girls I fell for were totally different.

"I'm not everyone's cup of tea but im someones shot of tequila "

Tequila is L in a nutshell

S

By *mazballs69Man  over a year ago

Countryside

A woman who can capture my imagination and keep me engaged. A woman who has lived and is willing to share her experiences. Plus I'm a push over for for a woman with sexy eyes

"After reading all the comments above... I feel that there's hope for me "

There’s hope for everyone right mr Mac or else you wouldn’t be on here

By *isspafWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I don't have a type as in looks wise I've been with men of all hair colours, shapes and sizes, height etc.

I'm attracted to manly men (stubble, chest hair, looks like they can fix things) and the most attractive thing is a cheeky smile. That does it for me!

"I don't have a type as in looks wise I've been with men of all hair colours, shapes and sizes, height etc.

I'm attracted to manly men (stubble, chest hair, looks like they can fix things) and the most attractive thing is a cheeky smile. That does it for me!

"

Application submitted

Manchester City Centre

""What's your type" and "What are you into" - that's two questions I get asked the most. Tbh I don't have a type, but I do find myself more attracted to guys who are in their 40's, confident, able to hold a conversation, flirty, classy flirty... then a man in a suit has me weak at the knees, and if he has a beard, I'm all melted. However, that spark and chemistry is which makes me choose " my type". When it comes to ladies, I'm very much attracted to a pretty face, with a nice smile and that naughty glint in the eye. I've never had a body type as favourite, but big boobies... yummm, yes please

Anna "

Noted

So, pretty face, check.

Nice smile, check.

Naughy glint in the eyes, check.

And, oh wait, WHAT ! Big boobies, oh damn it. I am gonna have to have a surgery

Manchester City Centre

"I don't have a type as in looks wise I've been with men of all hair colours, shapes and sizes, height etc.

"

Awww thanks hun, those blues are attractive too, lol

By *isspafWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Awww thanks hun, those blues are attractive too, lol "

What blues?!?

"

After looking at your photos whp wouldnt have a cheeky smile

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

OK, yeah, what are the things that broke that I'd have to fix?

Got tools, or do I have to haul my own over?

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

I certainly have a type I'd be attracted to if they had a personality aswell but all in...

I've had fun with people I didn't even think would look at me let alone even talk to me lol its all down to connection for me...

So yeh am attracted to personality and great craic to be around over look I mean am no oil painting and yes many would be surprised I do still have fun ??

My type of attraction has definitely changed over the last few years due to change in myself and being more openminded but alot of things are relatively the same aswell. For me it's more about personality and balance in mind and also emotional well being.

» Add a new message to this topic